Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,562 members, 7,917,779 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 03:07 PM

"Directing Husband Brad Pitt Is "Tricky" Angelina Jolie - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Directing Husband Brad Pitt Is "Tricky" Angelina Jolie (591 Views)

Angelina Jolie At The AU Summit / KCEE Pictured Directing Traffic In Berlin.. / It's Official! Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt Are Married (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"Directing Husband Brad Pitt Is "Tricky" Angelina Jolie by blazingmann: 10:36pm On Nov 19, 2014
[img]http://4.bp..com/-pHB0yqi0514/VG0DDjJscqI/AAAAAAAAJKM/ay4-X_f0Jq4/s1600/1416356313_angelina_jolie-dujour-magazine-article.jpg[/img]

Take a good look now, because Angelina Jolie's gorgeous face may be moving behind the camera — permanently. The actress took a break from filming with love Brad Pitt in Malta recently to sit down with DuJour's Adam Rathe for the magazine's winter 2014 issue, which features the Unbroken director alongside the star of her new movie, Jack O'Connell. During the chat, she confirmed to the mag that she "absolutely" plans to give up acting in the future.
"I've never been comfortable as an actor; I've never loved being in front of the camera," the Best Supporting Actress Oscar winner admitted. "I didn't ever think I could direct, but I hope I'm able to have a career at it because I'm much happier."

continue reading here: http://..com/2014/11/directing-husband-brad-pitt-is-tricky.html

(1) (Reply)

President Goodluck Jonathan's Biography / Update: Tortured Ugandan Baby Doing OK, Maid Faces 15 Years In Prison / Lekki Husbands (I) - By Etcetera

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.