Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,357 members, 7,947,576 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 12:22 AM

Celebrities With Intergrity That You Really Admire As Role Models - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Celebrities With Intergrity That You Really Admire As Role Models (1574 Views)

Nigerian Actresses And Their Role Models ( Photos ) / Are Nigerian Celebrities Role Models? / Do Celebrities Have An Ethical Responsibility To Be Good Role-Models? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Celebrities With Intergrity That You Really Admire As Role Models by Nobody: 6:15pm On Nov 26, 2008
1. RMD
2. Omotola
3. Pete Edochie
4. Rita Dominic
5 Come u[p with the rest
Re: Celebrities With Intergrity That You Really Admire As Role Models by iice(f): 11:30am On Nov 27, 2008
No one really. I admire them for their talent and zest and madness but i don't do role models.
Tarantino, Burton, Spielberg, Jackson, Nolan, Del Torro, Aronofsky etc
Depp, Blanchett, Thompson, Streep, Smith, Washington, Hopkins, Nicholson, Rickman, etc
Mos def, Enya, Andre 2000, Badu, Yamaoka, Marley, etc

I could go on and on and on. . . undecided
Re: Celebrities With Intergrity That You Really Admire As Role Models by ideaworks(m): 4:11pm On Nov 27, 2008
i will go with rmd, desmond eliot, omotola, brad pit and wife jolie denzel washinton, collin farrel, jennifer huddenson, beyounce etc to mention a few.
Re: Celebrities With Intergrity That You Really Admire As Role Models by Andala: 5:49am On Nov 30, 2008
Kanu Nwankwo
Genevieve Nnaji
Re: Celebrities With Intergrity That You Really Admire As Role Models by Raymond88(m): 3:27pm On Nov 30, 2008
I admire the Iron Shiek.
Re: Celebrities With Intergrity That You Really Admire As Role Models by 25more(f): 11:27pm On Nov 30, 2008
i dnt believe in role model, i am my own my role model.

i like them for only their acting potenitals not anything else
Re: Celebrities With Intergrity That You Really Admire As Role Models by Nobody: 11:17pm On Dec 01, 2008
25%more:

undecided
undecided
undecided
Re: Celebrities With Intergrity That You Really Admire As Role Models by 25more(f): 3:01am On Dec 02, 2008
aze:

undecided
undecided
undecided

wat
u have a problem with dat undecided
Re: Celebrities With Intergrity That You Really Admire As Role Models by showbobo(m): 9:00pm On Dec 03, 2008
25%more:

cool talk. . . . set your pace,free yourself and be yourself. . . . smiley
Re: Celebrities With Intergrity That You Really Admire As Role Models by daffur: 11:09pm On Dec 08, 2008
cool ;d ;d
Re: Celebrities With Intergrity That You Really Admire As Role Models by daffur: 5:07pm On Mar 29, 2010
Clifford Orji, Anini, Mobutu (RIP), Idi Amin(RIP), Gadaffi, Josef Stalin, Adolf Hitler, Nkemba, Lamidi Adedibu, etc etc
Re: Celebrities With Intergrity That You Really Admire As Role Models by idifu(m): 12:03am On Apr 03, 2010
Fela,femi kuti, gani fawehinmi,ghandi,martin Luther king jnr,redman,50cent,Papoose,al pacino,robert de niro
Re: Celebrities With Intergrity That You Really Admire As Role Models by Nobody: 2:00am On Apr 03, 2010
25%more:

IA.
Re: Celebrities With Intergrity That You Really Admire As Role Models by googles: 2:12am On Apr 03, 2010
I like Oprah Winfrey's willpower
Re: Celebrities With Intergrity That You Really Admire As Role Models by mystikal(m): 10:45am On Apr 03, 2010
No one celebrity comes as a complete role model 2 me, I just take bits of some of their qualities, MJ's philantrophy, Jay's Business acumen n swagger, Jeff Bridges' rship commitment, Meryll streep, my bday mate n i just love that smile,
Depp's mystery
the list goes on
Re: Celebrities With Intergrity That You Really Admire As Role Models by Basics007: 9:11am On Apr 16, 2010
Role models are so hard to come by these days esp in Naija. U may admire someone till u now hear about the rubbish he/she is doing in the closet.
Then who is a celebrity? Is it anyone on the tv,on the cover of a magazine or prob anyone rich enough to be talked about? So is Cossy Orjiakor a celebrity? Cos she's my role model o. Just joking pls.
My celebrity role model is George W Bush. He saw a problem,faced it squarely like a true Texan and son of his father. Not pussy-footing around like Clinton

(1) (Reply)

Kc Hits Registry With New Bride / Mercy Johnson Still Getting Married This Saturday / Wizkid In Instagram War With Fans Because Of His #gbagun (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.