Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,096 members, 7,890,618 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 05:00 PM

I Want To Buy Tyre-pls Help - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / I Want To Buy Tyre-pls Help (1765 Views)

Price Of New Tyre / How Does One Control A Car When Front Tyre Blows Out On High Speed? / The Best Tyre For Nigerian Roads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Buy Tyre-pls Help by kreal: 6:28am On Nov 20, 2014
I jst bought ma tokunbo EOD 2004 car which I wnt to change all d tyres. Pls anybody dat can recommend whr I can get new tyre of good quality wit good price. The tyre size is 205, pls I would like sum1 wit experience to tel m hw much I can get it so dat I wil nt ova or unda price. This is my first car pls.
Re: I Want To Buy Tyre-pls Help by kreal: 6:30am On Nov 20, 2014
Pls I would lik sum1 wit experience to also recommend a very good tyre product for m as dere ar diff types of tyre maker.
Re: I Want To Buy Tyre-pls Help by AutosBay(m): 6:51am On Nov 20, 2014
Would suggest you visit Auto Parts Trade Fair complex along Lagos - Badagry Expressway when you get to the complex there is a bus stop called Tyre they even sell at wholesale prices, infact its like a depot.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Buy Tyre-pls Help by kreal: 8:59am On Nov 20, 2014
Thanks.
Re: I Want To Buy Tyre-pls Help by kreal: 10:55am On Nov 20, 2014
@autosbay...pls is d place far to ojo.
Re: I Want To Buy Tyre-pls Help by cecegorz(m): 2:11pm On Nov 20, 2014
I attended the Lagos International Trade fair in 2011 and saw Maxxis tyres (Made in Thailand).
For the fact that it was the Direct importer's booth, I decided to give it a trial.
I bought the first set (205/R15) for my Camry, enjoyed it thoroughly with no single issue till I replaced the four with another set early this year.
This past September too, I bought another 4 sets 205/R16 for my Highlander, and it rolls like a dice. Another critical thing to note, it is pocket friendly!
Re: I Want To Buy Tyre-pls Help by AutosBay(m): 2:22pm On Nov 20, 2014
@ kreal the place is not far from Ojo. If you are coming from Ojo its just after Army Baracks Cantonment, like they share the same wall. It's a very big complex that was where trade fair normally hold before it was moved to the island.
Re: I Want To Buy Tyre-pls Help by kreal: 2:57pm On Nov 20, 2014
@cecegorz, pls whr exactly did u buy d 205/R16?dats exact tyre I wnt to buy. Pls can u send m ur number to mkkayode1986@yahoo.com so dat I can give u a call. Tnx
@autos, so d trade fair is no longer in ojo.so I shouldn't go to ojo. And whr dies d trade fair hold nw. Pls I need ur clarity. Tnx
Re: I Want To Buy Tyre-pls Help by cecegorz(m): 3:13pm On Nov 20, 2014
^^^
The company is Izuccon Nigeria Ltd. Shops are located at the Aspamda trade fair complex.
I will look for the business card later, for the phone nos and shop address.
Re: I Want To Buy Tyre-pls Help by kreal: 3:52pm On Nov 20, 2014
@cecegorz...pls help m look for business card. And whr is aspamda trade fair complex located. Tnx
Re: I Want To Buy Tyre-pls Help by cecegorz(m): 4:21pm On Nov 20, 2014
kreal:
@cecegorz...pls help m look for business card. And whr is aspamda trade fair complex located. Tnx
Trade fair complex is off the Mile2-Badagry express way after the Volks Wagen complex. It's very popular, anybody on that axis can direct you.
Re: I Want To Buy Tyre-pls Help by kreal: 4:45pm On Nov 20, 2014
@cecegorz...tnx..pls hw much did u buy d 205/R16 dere so as nt to ova or unda price.
Re: I Want To Buy Tyre-pls Help by AutosBay(m): 4:46pm On Nov 20, 2014
@ cecegorz you have said it all, @ kreal its still at Ojo. Kind regards.
Re: I Want To Buy Tyre-pls Help by Export1: 4:55pm On Nov 20, 2014
12 Tire Buying Tips:

-Understand Tire Basics
-Choose the Right Tire
-Know Where to Buy
-Consider How You Drive
-Know Your Tire Tech
-Carefully Consider Fuel Economy
-New vs. Used Tires
-Selecting Tires Based on Tread Wear
-Take the Vehicle Manufacturer's Recommendation
-Maintain Your Vehicle
-Read the Reviews
-Maintain Your New Tires

(1) (Reply)

Please Save My Car / Price Of Toyota Camry 2005 "Big4nothin" pix / How Much Can I Get Car....peugeot 206

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.