Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,918 members, 7,872,958 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:27 AM

Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? (67589 Views)

Ooni Of Ife's Son Proposes To Girlfriend On His Knees. [photos] / Guys, What Do Girls Do That Make Your Knees Weak? / Can You Go Down On Your Knees To Beg A Man Not To Leave? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by mifavour(f): 11:20am On Nov 20, 2014
AJOT99:

Can u imagine this kind of response..... Ladies of nowadays. So it's do me I do u abi?

However, on a serious note, respect to a man is what love is to a woman. A man can get all the respect he deserves if he continually loves his wife. In actual fact, kneeling down for that kind of man will be nothing to the woman cos d love needed to enjoy the relationship is there.

I wont kneel. its not pride.!

5 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by Nobody: 11:21am On Nov 20, 2014
What kind of situation requires one to kneel with their apology?
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by queenprecy(f): 11:21am On Nov 20, 2014
Hmmm not sure ooooo most ladies cannot do it
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by MadCow1: 11:21am On Nov 20, 2014
Ask for me..

I dont particularly need a woman to kneel to apologise.. But a woman who cant kneel in front of me is definitely not someone I want to be with.

I can kneel to apologise to my wife as well.. Kneeling is simply a sign of humility not subservience or slavery.

When a Man kneels to propose to a girl.. It simply means; He is humbly asking your hands in Marriage..
When a Woman kneels before her husband to hand him the drink at their traditional marriage; Its simply means She humbly accepts him as her husband.

Most of these basic bitches cant kneel to apologise to their husbands, but one small boy pastor would order them to kneel and even place his hands all over their heads and they wouldnt mind..

Some of you women are very abominable and should be ashamed of yourselves.. If you see kneeling down to apologise as such a big deal, then your problems are definitely bigger than Men..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by mifavour(f): 11:22am On Nov 20, 2014
GlorifiedTunde:

If you like kneel, if not wait for him to kneel for u.

Let another well brought up lady steal him from you o.

A man who offends his woman too should be able to kneel, if that's what saving my marriage takes, then I will.

PRIDE IN RELATIONSHIPS IS A DESTROYER.

its not a matter of being proud. ive said my mind there's no how im kneeling to apologize when I can sit nd say im sorry nd mean it

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by Nobody: 11:22am On Nov 20, 2014
mifavour:

what happened to saying sorry without kneeling? ?? I mean who does that when you can easily take him to d bedroom and apologise
GBAM!!!...#baddest
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by Ovialekhe(f): 11:22am On Nov 20, 2014
I have done dat several times even if he is at fault.Sometimes I do it to make him look foolish.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by Nobody: 11:22am On Nov 20, 2014
mifavour:

see this one oo. I said im not kneeling to apologize. oya come n shut my mouth up for me. idiot!
well i dnt blame u, i blame ur boyfriend or d useless guys who had sold demselves by approaching u 4 relationship. if it is up to me u will die a virgin or a lesbian.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by herdeythoun(f): 11:23am On Nov 20, 2014
haven't see a big deal in that
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by wisdompraise(m): 11:24am On Nov 20, 2014
All the ladies that questioned the question instead of answering the question are all nagging type. Those ones cannot even apologize to their man neither by kneeling down or standing up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by AJOT99(m): 11:24am On Nov 20, 2014
mifavour:

I wont kneel. its not pride.!

If it's not pride, then its what?
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by cpsw111(f): 11:25am On Nov 20, 2014
ChrisOkafor87:
. You are very arrogant nagging type. What does it take you to do that, and you here argueing weather he too will kneel down and beg you. This topic is not to be argued. Ladies (automatically without been told) are always to be humble and do any thing possible to win their Man back (if at all she loves him,as she claims to) and reverse is the case.

You are very arrogant nagging type.
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by mifavour(f): 11:25am On Nov 20, 2014
messpero90:
well i dnt blame u, i blame ur boyfriend or d useless guys who had sold demselves by approaching u 4 relationship. if it is up to me u will die a virgin or a lesbian.

now he's talking crap!! lol.. die if you so wish

5 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by LyfeJennings(m): 11:25am On Nov 20, 2014
mifavour:

will he also go down on his kneee to apologize to me when he does sth wrong if he can i can.

I don't know U but from your response, U seem to be a very proud and conceited. Excuse my manners but e go tey before U find husband with that kind attitude

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by erico2k2(m): 11:25am On Nov 20, 2014
Tholudee:
Yes I've done that before...he didn't even allow my legs to reach ground before he grab me up and... wink
Thats why you r in ur Man's house still n will always B.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by zeb04(f): 11:25am On Nov 20, 2014
messpero90:
why you dey disturb yourself abi her bf report her to you.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by erico2k2(m): 11:26am On Nov 20, 2014
LyfeJennings:

I don't know U but from your response, U seem to be a very proud and conceited. Excuse my manners but e go tey before U find husband with that kind attitude
Ahah U harsh die.but you said it out right E go tay
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by ityP(m): 11:26am On Nov 20, 2014
donigspain:

Lmao... Shut up bitch
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by tellwisdom: 11:26am On Nov 20, 2014
If she cant prostrate....let her forget it angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by GlorifiedTunde(m): 11:27am On Nov 20, 2014
mifavour:

its not a matter of being proud. ive said my mind there's no how im kneeling to apologize when I can sit nd say im sorry nd mean it

Of course you do not have to kneel. Its not necessary if you mean the apology. But what if that's the only thing left to save your marriage?

This things happen. And when you're wrong, there's no such thing as "I've apologized enough"
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by MadCow1: 11:27am On Nov 20, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

nope. I don't wonder nna.
It's normal for you guys to love women that are very servile.
Una no dey like when we smart up tongue

Please my crush.. Dont even go there.

I am not attracted to a docile woman.. Mba. A woman who cant stand up for herself is a no no for me. After I saw several women roll over and watch how their husbands hard earned wealth was carted away by greedy in-laws after their passing, A also saw my Aunty fight off in-laws who came to do same to her.. I knew that a strong woman was what I wanted..

But a Strong woman no reach where her husband dey o!!

The thread said; CAN YOU KNEEL TO APOLOGISE.. Not to serve him food.. Not to give him something.. Not to Greet him in the morning.. Not for any other reason but to APOLOGISE.. And these Basic Ekuke Biitches are here forming James Bond. angry

I am irritated by some of the foolishness I am reading off of this thread..

This is not about sub-servience.. This is about HUMILITY in APOLOGY. angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by Hazardd(m): 11:28am On Nov 20, 2014
chimkaire:
That's not pride, to me. I don't expect anyone to kneel for me and no one should expect it from either. Is that too much to ask undecided
ok,if the situation arise and the only thing for you to do is to kneel down and apologise to your man, you are telling me that you cannt,
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by erico2k2(m): 11:28am On Nov 20, 2014
mifavour:

Make sure U tell any suitor this so he knows what he is getting into .see if E nor change mind sharpidly

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by Nobody: 11:28am On Nov 20, 2014
From my point of view, this kneeling down thing is more of a culture thing. I make bold to say an average yoruba girl or woman would not have problem kneeling down to beg her husband depending on the severity of the misunderstanding. Kneeling down is meant to show respect and total remorse in its real sense. There are some people who would kneel down though not because they feel genuinely remorseful but kneeling down is like showing total remorse and submission.

I do not support kneeling down anyhow for no just cause. In some homes, mostly yoruba homes and I think hausa wives do that too, ud see wife's who would kneel or bend when they wanna give their husband something, serve his food or discuss something very important. So kneeling down is a culture thing.

Personally, I will kneel down and beg if I have done something terrible to my husband. Husband's also kneel down and beg their wives if they aired. So I dont think kneeling down is an issue and note that there are some issues that are much more than standing and saying am sorry.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by Pamcrest(f): 11:28am On Nov 20, 2014
Op, it depends on what works for individual couples. My man knows how I offer an apology that's sincerely from my heart....if I do otherwise, he would know I'm just joking and take it as an insincere apology. I know his method of apologizing to me too and it suits us both well.
To answer yr question, Yes I can kneel but No I won't for d above reason.
My humble submission
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by Nobody: 11:28am On Nov 20, 2014
clevvermind:
Can you as a lady go on your knees before your man to apologise for something you did wrong?

Can you tender an apology to your man on your knees?

Maybe you offended him or said something offensive to him. Can you go on your knees and say i'm really sorry for what i did last time, "please forgive me."?

Do you think it's not right for a lady to do that?

Let's hear from you.
dis is a stupid question, u re making dem fill as in i dnt even get it. Those biblical days women called their husband or lovers my lord and knelt down anytym dey wnt to serve dem food or water. Those where d real women not dis bunch of harlots(excluding my systas nd my gud friends) in dis century.
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by mifavour(f): 11:28am On Nov 20, 2014
LyfeJennings:

im not proud. take it or live it. so cos I cant kneel to apologize makes Amarachukwu a proud geh abi. lemme be proud then. I call it self respect. so from kneeling to apologize I'll ve to wait on you to eat and tremble at your feet. forget it. I say a big NO to kneeling while apologising

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by Nobody: 11:29am On Nov 20, 2014
messpero90:
IT IS HER CHOICE IF SHE CHOOSES TO KNEEL OR NOT.SO WHY DON'T U MIND UR BIZ AND QUIT ATTACKING HER tongue

NOT EVERY GIRL IS THE SAME.SOME WILL KNEEL AND SOME WON'T!!!!!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by ityP(m): 11:29am On Nov 20, 2014
AJOT99:

Can u imagine this kind of response..... Ladies of nowadays. So it's do me I do u abi?

However, on a serious note, respect to a man is what love is to a woman. A man can get all the respect he deserves if he continually loves his wife. In actual fact, kneeling down for that kind of man will be nothing to the woman cos d love needed to enjoy the relationship is there.

Best comment so far... "Respect to a man is what Love is to a woman".... Ladies una hear, arrogant People

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by ApexTitan(m): 11:30am On Nov 20, 2014
People should stop making threads like this, it only ends up making Nigerian men look like primitive presumptuous narcissists.

I am a man and I do not desire that anybody whether male or female kneel down to me to offer an apology. Enough of this phallus worship that is sweeping through the sections of NL. Haba!

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by LadyVida(f): 11:30am On Nov 20, 2014
Nooo. I might try if we are married.
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by mifavour(f): 11:31am On Nov 20, 2014
erico2k2:

Make aure U tell any suitor this so he knows what he is getting into .see if E nor change mind sharpidly

believe me I will so I dont end up regretting I married a tyrant

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Groom During Their Court Marriage In Lagos / Danielson Bamidele Akpan Proposes To Etini Etukudo On His Birthday (Photos) / Reasons Women Get Attached To A Man After Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.