Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,876 members, 7,876,335 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:05 PM

Abali Has A Son. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Abali Has A Son. (3727 Views)

Dating A Man With A Son / My Fiance Just Told Me He Has A Son! / Abali Weds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abali Has A Son. by Abali1(m): 12:26pm On Jan 28, 2015
ohaleoghene:

you have a son already ? Hmmmm so wifey was pregnant before the wedding . is barely 5 months or less than since your marriage . you said u had a church wedding ? how come? so church now weds pregnant women ? congratulations ! more babies to come !amen
Yes, she was pregnant before the wedding. But it wasn't planned like that. I already proposed and was preparing (financial wise) to go and meet her people before we found out that she has taking in........ My church doesn't mind wedding a pregnant woman.
Judge ye not, that ye may not be judged.

1 Like

Re: Abali Has A Son. by lepasharon(f): 5:16am On Feb 13, 2015
Congrats dude smiley

1 Like

Re: Abali Has A Son. by Abali1(m): 10:39am On Feb 13, 2015
Thank you
lepasharon:
Congrats dude smiley
Re: Abali Has A Son. by Ebonyijay: 1:59am On Mar 15, 2015
Hello Abali1. Congratulations on becoming a father. May God watch over you, your wife and the child and bless you with long life and every good thing to care for him in Jesus name.

I just saw a post you made in 2012 inquiring about adoption procedures in Abia State and I would like to know if your friend was successful in adopting a child from there. I am interested in adopting from Abia or Imo State too. Please let me know if you have any information that could help my quest. Thanks.
Re: Abali Has A Son. by Abali1(m): 5:55am On Mar 15, 2015
Ebonyijay:
Hello Abali1. Congratulations on becoming a father. May God watch over you, your wife and the child and bless you with long life and every good thing to care for him in Jesus name.

I just saw a post you made in 2012 inquiring about adoption procedures in Abia State and I would like to know if your friend was successful in adopting a child from there. I am interested in adopting from Abia or Imo State too. Please let me know if you have any information that could help my quest. Thanks.
Thank you for the good wishes, and May it be well with you and yours.
The couple that needed the child didn't follow up after I got clues here.
Actually, I went to the welfare office, along that Ikot Ekpene road and after making inquiries about the process of adoption I told the woman's niece who happens to be my friend then. But they didn't follow up on it. And again it costs money, just that I can't remember all the steps to take.
Re: Abali Has A Son. by Dahjhi: 1:48pm On Jun 19, 2015
Abali1:
Thank you all.
Like someone already pointed out, this thread is to serve as a source of inspiration to other warriors. As a Warrior, I have heard so many negative side talks, and some to my face about what warriors can do and what they cannot do. I once had a girlfriend who said to me that her mum said that male warriors can't impregnate a woman, and she went futher to say that a nurse corroborated the assertion.
The God who has kept me and done all these things for me, will also do it for as many Warriors and non-Warriors out there. Amen.
Time to be following boss. wink I'm just seeing this baba. This reminds me of ma first love. I dated her for 2yrs of No $ex (just to keep a godly relationship) before i told her myself my genotype, after that sharperly she renowned all her relatnship promises.. I laffed.. I knew her fears... Hish nah d next relationship suffer am o. I make sure I give her the sample before even talking about the relationship itself.. I later informed her about my genotype and she didn't believe, she was like and you did all those rounds.. #Yawns. I stopped here..
CONGRAT IN ARREARS BOSS

4 Likes

Re: Abali Has A Son. by Abali1(m): 1:57pm On Jun 19, 2015
Dahjhi:
Time to be following boss. wink I'm just seeing this baba. This reminds me of ma first love. I dated her for 2yrs of No $ex (just to keep a godly relationship) before i told her myself my genotype, after that sharperly she renowned all her relatnship promises.. I laffed.. I knew her fears... Hish nah d next relationship suffer am o. I make sure I give her the sample before even talking about the relationship itself.. I later informed her about my genotype and she didn't believe, she was like and you did all those rounds.. #Yawns. I stopped here..
CONGRAT IN ARREARS BOSS
Thanks bro. Confidence in yourself is enough swagger.

3 Likes

Re: Abali Has A Son. by Dahjhi: 2:02pm On Jun 19, 2015
Abali1:

Thanks bro. Confidence in yourself is enough swagger.
Boss nah you o. Can't wait to have my Home too.. smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abali Has A Son. by naijaboiy: 3:18pm On Jun 19, 2015
Dahjhi:
CONGRAT IN ARREARS BOSS
gringringrin
Re: Abali Has A Son. by Dahjhi: 3:21pm On Jun 19, 2015
naijaboiy:

gringringrin
See this man.. How you waka come here nah.? grin
Re: Abali Has A Son. by naijaboiy: 3:30pm On Jun 19, 2015
Dahjhi:
See this man.. How you waka come here nah.? grin
I just dey go through my following feeds when I see your post. grin

1 Like

Re: Abali Has A Son. by Dahjhi: 3:33pm On Jun 19, 2015
naijaboiy:

I just dey go through my following feeds when I see your post. grin
Nah all my mentions u go dey reject abi?. Abeg go Campaign joorr grin
Re: Abali Has A Son. by naijaboiy: 3:39pm On Jun 19, 2015
Dahjhi:
Nah all my mentions u go dey reject abi?. Abeg go Campaign joorr grin
Haba I nor dey reject am na.

I dey come.

1 Like

Re: Abali Has A Son. by Eragablessen(m): 3:43pm On Jun 27, 2015
ohaleoghene:

you have a son already ? Hmmmm so wifey was pregnant before the wedding . is barely 5 months or less than since your marriage . you said u had a church wedding ? how come? so church now weds pregnant women ? congratulations ! more babies to come !amen

Lame! Very very lame!! Hypocritical assertions of the highest order. It wasn't necessary to judge him like that. What makes you better?

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Need A Good Advice On This Issue, Someone Please Help!!! / Family Dilemma: Housewife Or Working-wife? / Why Won't He Let Me Go:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.