Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,128 members, 7,977,261 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 12:39 AM

When Ur Boss Gives U All D Wrong Signs - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Ur Boss Gives U All D Wrong Signs (1486 Views)

Am I In Love Wit D Wrong Person? / He Said Am D Wrong Gal Loving Him Right.pls Help / Help Her Out B4 She Take D Wrong Move (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Ur Boss Gives U All D Wrong Signs by Allcorrect(m): 4:37pm On Aug 08, 2006
I have a female boss, she's like 38 and a single mother,Got a luvly 4yr old daughter.My boss is sure older than me but in the last 1 month she's gotten so fond of me, invites me to her office for tea breaks and wants me around her.This is a woman that was always on my case, neva sees aniting i do as right,now the kind of things she does are so amazing,buys lunch and at times offers to drop me on my way home. I even giv excuses these days of going somewhere else. House please i need some honest advise on this cos so mani things are going through my mind.
P.s. The lady is tite,i mean real tite, luvly damsel.
Re: When Ur Boss Gives U All D Wrong Signs by iice(f): 4:46pm On Aug 08, 2006
I wouldnt say she's giving you wrong signs undecided
Re: When Ur Boss Gives U All D Wrong Signs by Dojo(m): 4:47pm On Aug 08, 2006
You're digging your own grave.
Re: When Ur Boss Gives U All D Wrong Signs by edygirl(f): 4:52pm On Aug 08, 2006
Wow you are 29 and she is only 38. If you are ok with her being a single mum then go with her. Just be careful but personally, I won't want any relationship with my boss.
Re: When Ur Boss Gives U All D Wrong Signs by Nia: 8:25pm On Aug 08, 2006
I do not encourage work place romance and relationships. Things can turn ugly and get complicated very quickly. Just understand the risk you'd be taking if things don't go right between the two of you (maybe lose your job). If you don't lose your job, tension might develop after the break up. And working with someone you're dating can make you both get tired of seeing each other quickly.
Re: When Ur Boss Gives U All D Wrong Signs by CalabarMan(m): 8:30am On Aug 09, 2006
She may actually be looking for a male friend she can gist with and nothing more, so don't be too hasty in jumping to conclusion. Just play along with her and don't make the quantum leap which would change the relationship. If you are not interested in having an affair with her then try and talk about your girl friend (real or fanthom) whenever you are with her, give her the impression that you are crazy about your gf and nobody else.

If on the other hand you feel like shagging your boss then you two need to define the terms and conditions of the relationship and how you would conduct yourselves in the office, but bear in mind that women are very jealous and possessive, so it might be difficult for you to back out later when you find a younger babe without risking plenty friction and wahala in the office.
Re: When Ur Boss Gives U All D Wrong Signs by Allcorrect(m): 1:54pm On Aug 09, 2006
Thanks calabar man, u are the man with the perfect answer.Just think u hit the nail on head. Surely i'll try to do exactli as u said. My chic actualli comes to see me in the office. So i will surely capitalise on that.

(1) (Reply)

At What Age Did You Get Married? / Can You Marry Someone That Is 10yrs Older Than You? / Is It A Crime?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.