Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,978 members, 7,873,140 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:37 AM

In Search Of An Atheist Girlfriend That Could Lead To Marriage - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / In Search Of An Atheist Girlfriend That Could Lead To Marriage (907 Views)

Need A Serious Relationship That Will Lead To Marriage. / I Need A Serious Man Ready To Settle Down For Affair Leading To Marriage / I Am Looking For A Serious Relationship That Can Lead To Marriage From A Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Search Of An Atheist Girlfriend That Could Lead To Marriage by AdamBrody1(m): 1:32am On Nov 27, 2008
I am seeking an Atheist Woman or someone that doesnt get too jumpy about Religious Issues to get date and possibly get married to. Before You start bashing me left, right and centre over my choice of belief, you have to understand that this is a free world and we are all entitled to our beliefs. I know being an Atheist comes with the natural talent of Religious folks to start discriminating and loathing my choice of belief but i really dont need that kind of thing in my life now.

Every woman today says she wants to date a spirtually filled man ( As if there is something like that) someone she can boast about that such a person is God fearing and all. But honestly look through your past relationships, how many spiritually filled men that you once adored have turned into your worst night mare? I dont need that hypocritical way of selecting someone i intend to love and grow old with. A lot of women out there are atheists but they are too scared to expose their belief because of condemnation from the society.

To who ever is reading this as an Atheist female, i would really love to be your friend and if possible become life friends. Life is full of challenges but we can whether the storm no matter what. I have dated christian and Muslim women and the number one thing that destroys that relationship isnt the communication, love life or understanding but strictly religion and the excess baggage it carries. I am in my early 30's and a qualified professional in a choice career with my own establishment. Its never about the money or the lifestyle but about being on the same page with someone who stimulates your intelligence and not your loins. I know atheists women are extremely intelligent and boistrous and i would like that opportunity to share my life with such a person.

So If your single and an athiest, agnostic, ex-christian or Muslim, free thinker or generally one not in-tune with religion, then we can have a bright future together. Looking for Atheists in Nigeria is almost as difficult as looking for a needle in a haystack but as long as there is still that needle there, you will be found.

Although I'm not Christian, I was raised Christian. I'm an atheist, with a very strong sense of morality -- it's just a different morality than the loud voices of the Judeo-Christian/Muslim morality.Please readers this is not a religious bashing thread for you to feed your frenzy on. Its just my piss-poor attempt at searching for my own queen whom we might both share the same objective.

If you feel scared of posting anything here for the fear of anti-Atheist bashers slamming you with discriminatory words, you can send an email to me at follyhinny@ymail.com to know me better and appreciate you the more.

Have a swell day!
Re: In Search Of An Atheist Girlfriend That Could Lead To Marriage by JJYOU: 1:36am On Nov 27, 2008
no worry
Re: In Search Of An Atheist Girlfriend That Could Lead To Marriage by tpia: 1:42am On Nov 27, 2008
Re: In Search Of An Atheist Girlfriend That Could Lead To Marriage by evergreen6: 1:44am On Nov 27, 2008
you came to the wrong place cool
Re: In Search Of An Atheist Girlfriend That Could Lead To Marriage by Jodesky(m): 11:39am On Nov 27, 2008
@poster.

If you are indeed an atheist and can convince yourself you are an atheist, why do you need to seek an atheist.
You should be able to convert whoever you profess to love, unless your belief (or disbelief) is shaky. You seem to putting the cart before the horse. Shouldnt you meet a person first before you start looking at her CV. Does being an atheist make you compatible. What about looks, intelligence, sex, height, boobs, trunk, complexion, et al. Is religion or lack of it a sole indicator for a good relationship.

You aint sounding straight, man. Go and reorganise your confused mind. Its warped.

Shikena!
Re: In Search Of An Atheist Girlfriend That Could Lead To Marriage by AdamBrody1(m): 1:37pm On Nov 27, 2008
tpia:

this long epistle simply to find a girlfriend?

I agree you need the internet if you're the same way in real life.

Who cares enough to waste time bashing someone for being your atheist girlfriend?

Your ego is overinflated, imo.

I need girlfriend is I need girlfriend. Why the dissertation?

note: my post here has nothing to do with your religious views, because I know you may think otherwise.

@tpia

I need an atheist girlfriend not i need a girlfriend. I am zoning it down to my choice and it has nothing to do with my over inflated ego as you might put it. It was meant for an atheist chick to reply that's all.

Jodesky:

@poster.

If you are indeed an atheist and can convince yourself you are an atheist, why do you need to seek an atheist.
You should be able to convert whoever you profess to love, unless your belief (or disbelief) is shaky. You seem to putting the cart before the horse. Shouldnt you meet a person first before you start looking at her CV. Does being an atheist make you compatible. What about looks, intelligence, sex, height, boobs, trunk, complexion, et al. Is religion or lack of it a sole indicator for a good relationship.

You aint sounding straight, man. Go and reorganise your confused mind. Its warped.

Shikena!

@jodesky,

Pls i am tired of all these bashing and i am not ready to engage you in a religious banter because obviously thats what you want. All these insults are not necessary. Why should i convert someone because of my beliefs? Is that how you think and operate? Why cant you let the person be? You made a choice, you live with it?

I choose to appreciate a woman because of her choice of belief over boobs, height, looks etc as you put it. Thats you not me and its my choice, so why the insults calling me a queer person and has a warped mind?

As if i knew, once a religious basher forever one. The thread has nothing to do with religion just based on religious choices, Finish! If your not an atheist, i dont see the need for you to reply and start bashing someone elses belief.

So much for the religious tolerance you all so profess. Thats exactly the main reason i left religion because of people like you!
Re: In Search Of An Atheist Girlfriend That Could Lead To Marriage by ekorick(m): 3:21pm On Nov 28, 2008
Gotcha, Try the following places 1. Guru Maharaji 2. Graveyard-don't go until it is midnight 3. Swim in the beach at midnight and beg the goddess you need a pretty babe. As an atheist you should know these.
Re: In Search Of An Atheist Girlfriend That Could Lead To Marriage by TOYOSI20(f): 10:46pm On Nov 28, 2008
Nice, sad, go for it afterall, they say bird of a kind need to flock together,

Good luck to ya
Re: In Search Of An Atheist Girlfriend That Could Lead To Marriage by Mindfreak1: 1:41am On Nov 29, 2008
Re: In Search Of An Atheist Girlfriend That Could Lead To Marriage by Nobody: 4:32pm On Dec 24, 2008
cheesy grin cheesy This dude don kolo grin grin
Re: In Search Of An Atheist Girlfriend That Could Lead To Marriage by Tgirl4real(f): 12:05am On Dec 25, 2008
Don't tell me this is the beginning of another never ending arguement. Thought we had been freed of the other one.

Phew! undecided
Re: In Search Of An Atheist Girlfriend That Could Lead To Marriage by lancevader(m): 1:38am On Dec 25, 2008
hello tgirl i kan see that yu online hw yu doing compliment to yu happy xmas
Re: In Search Of An Atheist Girlfriend That Could Lead To Marriage by lancevader(m): 1:41am On Dec 25, 2008
hello tgirl i kan see that yu online hw yu doing compliment to yu happy xmas
Re: In Search Of An Atheist Girlfriend That Could Lead To Marriage by arramyjay: 5:21am On Dec 31, 2008
Keep searching.
Re: In Search Of An Atheist Girlfriend That Could Lead To Marriage by Nobody: 11:21am On Dec 31, 2008
Good luck jare, everyone deserves to be happy. Hope u find what you are looking for. By atheist, have u considered that you may be inviting a juju priestess into ur life?

(1) (Reply)

Female Bleep Buddy In Abuja,holla: Sugar-gal,suga-mummy. / . / Looking For A Muslim Lady.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.