Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,748 members, 7,875,866 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:59 PM

Dear Africa: What Happened To Unity? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dear Africa: What Happened To Unity? (778 Views)

Biafra, Afenifere Are No Threat To Unity Of Nigeria — Igwe Alex Nwokedi / The Road Map To Unity In Nigeria / Africans- The Black Race: A Call To Unity And Freedom!- Alarm Bells Are Ringin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear Africa: What Happened To Unity? by NaNaYaaah(f): 7:29pm On Nov 21, 2014
undecided im soo hurt guys, honestly..what happened to unity? All i read here is ghana this; nigeria that and its so not cool.. have we forgotten that to God we are all the same and that race or nationality dont matter? Please stop hating and criticizing one another and instead empower each other sad
I mean if africans hate each other,how will the world see us?.. please love one other smiley

2 Likes

Re: Dear Africa: What Happened To Unity? by 360command: 5:38pm On Dec 09, 2014
There is unity, the reason to which there is dis unity all started from Adams. Man has chosen to be wicked. Btw, ou ye ghanaian?

1 Like

Re: Dear Africa: What Happened To Unity? by NaNaYaaah(f): 7:53pm On Dec 09, 2014
360command:
There is unity, the reason to which there is dis unity all started from Adams. Man has chosen to be wicked. Btw, ou ye ghanaian?
yes i am smiley
Re: Dear Africa: What Happened To Unity? by 360command: 4:29am On Dec 10, 2014
NaNaYaaah:

yes i am smiley
wo firi hene? Wo wo hen? Me ti twi kakrakakraa. Me twi enyen de. Me pacho why.

1 Like

Re: Dear Africa: What Happened To Unity? by NaNaYaaah(f): 1:11pm On Dec 10, 2014
360command:
wo firi hene? Wo wo hen? Me ti twi kakrakakraa. Me twi enyen de. Me pacho why.
Me firi ghana..
Me wo south africa
Lol
Re: Dear Africa: What Happened To Unity? by Horus(m): 2:14pm On Dec 10, 2014
NaNaYaaah:
undecided im soo hurt guys, honestly..what happened to unity? All i read here is ghana this; nigeria that and its so not cool.. have we forgotten that to God we are all the same and that race or nationality dont matter? Please stop hating and criticizing one another and instead empower each other sad
I mean if africans hate each other,how will the world see us?.. please love one other smiley

Peace and blessings to my racial family. We must Unify as a people, to progress. But first we have to eliminate all the things that separates us. We must put our egos, pride and differences to the side for the betterment of our people. We are all African by DNA, and that’s an Actual Fact, not a belief. This is the first commonality we can build on. We definitely need each other Unity is the key to our liberation. ” The helping hand that you are looking for is at the end of your arms”
Re: Dear Africa: What Happened To Unity? by 360command: 2:32pm On Dec 10, 2014
NaNaYaaah:

Me firi ghana..
Me wo south africa
Lol
OK! Wo ba ha Ghana, fre me why!
Me wo Nigeria sesia (pardon my spelling).
Re: Dear Africa: What Happened To Unity? by birdman(m): 1:40am On Dec 11, 2014
NaNaYaaah:

you are using nairaland as your basis? you do realize that out of the several hundred thousand or so users there are only a handful of haters. Try counting the unique ghana haters, I will be surprised if you see more than 10 active at any time, definitely less than 100 in all of nairaland's history. thats like .01% of d population or something undecided

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Political Associate Of Chad’s Idriss Déby Arrested With Missiles 4 BH / FG To Link State Capitals With Rail System, Says Jonathan / Top 5 most terrorist nations ,Nigeria included

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.