Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,395 members, 7,950,851 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 01:13 AM

Bed Of Roses - Jesse Jagz - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Bed Of Roses - Jesse Jagz (1936 Views)

Asa - Bed Of Stone (all Tracks) - Download Free / Thread For Lovers Of Asa's "Bed Of Stone" / I Am The Jesus Of Nigerian Music - Jesse Jagz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bed Of Roses - Jesse Jagz by Nobody: 8:19pm On Nov 21, 2014
BED OF ROSES (A Hustlers Prayer)

https://soundcloud.com/jessejagz/03-bed-of-roses-ft-james

Produced Composed, Arranged and Performed by Jesse Jagz for JAGZNation®. Written by Jesse Jagz and James Mavrik for JAGZNation®

CHORUS

Life ain’t a bed of roses, if you really grind you’ll know this,

Listen to Me, nothing in this life comes easily, if you feeling me.

Sun up Sun down we grinding, just to rock ‘em suits with that purple lining, Tryna make that money, see clearly, and make money.

VERSE 1

I spit boy wonder shit, me and my conglomerate, money is legitimate, the game we re-configured it/ We stand stronger than Egyptian pyramids, that boy’s spitting so ridiculous/ Sunlight has got me shaking my head ‘n’ shading my eyes, itching and aching niggas waking ‘n’ baking to get high/ Anticipating that moment when we I be touching, if you wanna give birth to stars start fucking the sky/ And I know, my spot ain’t for the meek or the shy, he learnt this all by himself nobody teach him to fly/ too emotional sometimes somebody speak and he cry, paranoia setting in like someone’s creeping behind/ But I know, some niggas play hide ‘n’ seek and you find, they wishing you’d die, say hello to that big bitch in the sky/ it’s ok, cos even God said He a thief in the night, a sly nigga always gon’ keep his beef in his smile/ but I can see through him, nobody teach him to spy/ when he look to the side, I can see that twitch in his eyes/ He’s superman outside but I know that – that birch is inside, he blinking his eyes, yeah they switching to the side/ I’m doomsday, niggas know I’m a Celestial foe/ I put the word out, let the whole confederate know/ It’s that imperial y’all, incredible flow, bleeped around with skill and started creating miracles y’all!

VERSE 2

The rap game has never been much harder, niggas got spun 360 like Vince Carter/ I been smarter, when I battle I bring Sparta, I bend matter, spit venom to end Parker/ Because I been through plenty distress, I’m still flier than J.F. Kennedy: Yes/ I just burn and I bury the rest. I move with supernatural finesse/ Now this is how we gon’ determine the best, J Town flow until infinity yes/ I let them know, this is how divinity bless, I’m on a row, it’s microphone serenity yes/ I let ‘em know, ladies know it’s slow killing me Sex/ Softly, Softly and she killing me yes/ No Aspen cigarettes I’m simply the best/ My spot light’s 21st Century effect!

VAMP.

If you feeling this put your fist in the air,

Jagz Nation coming through you better stay clear,

Cos you ain’t never doubt it, these niggaZ ain’t got it

We steady making paper you niggaZ still ain’t got it

So if you feeling me, if you making P’s all day

365 in the year, Hustling hard all day.

VERSE 3

I’m closing my eyes, I’m such a dreamer/ I smoke so much until the point I get a fever/ Stress on my mind and I need to take a breather/ Yeah I know this shit is getting deeper/ But I remember that my path is what I make it/ There’s no bitching around when I’m kinda feeling forsaken/ It’s kinda hard not to listen to the hating/ Father hope you hear me while I’m praying, naah/ Cos I know, them niggas beefing a boy, they bleeding a boy/ Yeah I see ‘em reaching for more/ They leeching for more, I know they deceiving a boy/ I let ‘em know this soldier’s mission is called Seek and Destroy/ Forget that, I’ll let ‘em know when I’m debriefing ‘em boy/ I’m killing ‘em boy don’t even know what the debriefing is for/ A lot of niggas fighting hard, they tryna even the score/ I call my mic Lucifer and this is what this Demon is for/ I’m a God to ‘em watch how I Eden ‘em boy/ I’m Cuming hard on the beat the whole semen is gone/ When it comes to rap your doctor know I’m lethal for sure/ I’m spitting decibels I’m known to blow your speakers for sure/ When it comes to rap I’m the Grim Reaper for sure/ I got you higher than the roof is what the cheeba is for/ You don’t wanna beef me, that’s what Justin Bieber is for/ While you was cheating for more we was keeping the score/ I’m doing the impossible, nigga I’m bleaching the sun/ I don’t give a Bleep, I’m keeping it nun/ Plus, I’m sleeping with that Nun/ niggas talking shit, see, they only peep and they run/ Scared motherfuckers all sleeping with a gun/ These nigga got ‘em fooled see I’ve been keeping a bomb/ Revolutionary shit is what I’m frequently on/ Revolutionary minds (mines) is what I recently bombed… BOOM!
Re: Bed Of Roses - Jesse Jagz by Nobody: 8:23pm On Nov 21, 2014
I’m a God to ‘em watch how I Eden ‘em boy/
I’m Cuming hard on the beat the whole Fluid is gone/
When it comes to rap your doctor know I’m lethal for sure/
I’m spitting decibels I’m known to blow your speakers for sure/
When it comes to rap I’m the Grim Reaper for sure
Re: Bed Of Roses - Jesse Jagz by Nobody: 8:25pm On Nov 21, 2014
No Nigerian rapper comes close.
Not even M.I
Nobody test Jargo!
Re: Bed Of Roses - Jesse Jagz by Nobody: 10:23am On Dec 17, 2014
Murder 'em!

(1) (Reply)

Artists:caller Ring Back Tune Available For Grabs...mtn,airtel,etisalat Networks / Music Download: Zamo Zamo - Phyno Ft. Wande Cole (prod By Tspize) / Christian Song: Spirit Lead Me – Influence Music Feat. Michael Ketterer (listen)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.