Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,131 members, 7,928,451 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 02:21 PM

Hot Spot,hot Hinderance! - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Hot Spot,hot Hinderance! (892 Views)

Carotone Black Spot Corrector / Spot Remover That Works / Product To Use In Clearing Black Spot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hot Spot,hot Hinderance! by creamyy: 1:11pm On Nov 27, 2008
i need help.i love skirts but i cant wear dem cos i got spots on my legs, i feel shy wearing any
Re: Hot Spot,hot Hinderance! by mohawkchic(f): 3:48am On Nov 29, 2008
~Sometimes all it takes is a little bit of Self-Confidence instead of Self-Consciousness!! You may be bothered about it,doesnt necessarily mean everyone is going to be looking at your "Spots" if you were to put on a skirt!! You got to work on building up the courage to say "SoOo What If  Have Spots"  wink Yeah right huh? tongue

~Had chicken Pox when i was 15,i wasnt going to wait it out for the scars to disappear;looking like a leopard wasnt cool at that age . . .i needed a quick fix ;Clear Essence worked for me,got rid of all the scars/spots!!

~A friend of mine swears by Viatmin E Oil,i hear Bio Oil is good for getting rid of scars/spots too!!
Re: Hot Spot,hot Hinderance! by iice(f): 10:51am On Nov 29, 2008
lol MC the chicken pox thing got me remembering grin grin
I went to the club with mine grin grin

I agree though, sometimes the things we think people are staring at aren't the things they are really staring at
Re: Hot Spot,hot Hinderance! by mohawkchic(f): 2:54pm On Nov 29, 2008
iice:

lol MC the chicken pox thing got me remembering grin grin
I went to the club with mine grin grin

I agree though, sometimes the things we think people are staring at aren't the things they are really staring at

~I Agree wholeheartedly!!

cheesy iice,I was hell bent on enjoying my Easter hols,Spots or not . . didnt bother me much,i went to the beach on Easter day,still got pics with my looking spoty & goofy grin
Re: Hot Spot,hot Hinderance! by MrCrackles(m): 2:58pm On Nov 29, 2008
Well if you have spots, dont bother

No be by force naw grin

Stick to gown, jeans and Native

No be your type to wear skirt grin grin grin
Re: Hot Spot,hot Hinderance! by mohawkchic(f): 3:08pm On Nov 29, 2008
MrCrackles:

Well if you have spots, don't bother

No be by force naw grin

Stick to gown, jeans and Native

No be your type to wear skirt grin grin grin

~Tut Tut . . that wouldnt help her Self confidence!! Very You,very B-R-A-S-H-Y !! grin
Re: Hot Spot,hot Hinderance! by MrCrackles(m): 3:28pm On Nov 29, 2008
mohawkchic:

~Tut Tut . . that wouldnt help her Self confidence!! Very You,very B-R-A-S-H-Y !! grin

Mohawk, just my candid opinion innit?! grin anywayz hope u doing good?!
Re: Hot Spot,hot Hinderance! by mohawkchic(f): 5:25am On Nov 30, 2008
MrCrackles:

Mohawk, just my candid opinion innit?! grin anywayz hope u doing good?!

~Candid is an understatement!! Am gr8 ta.Hope its all good w/ you

(1) (Reply)

Confessions Of This Shopaholic / Is "Swag" A "Drag"? / For LADIES: Do You Like To Wear High Heels?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.