Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,129 members, 7,880,535 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 08:22 PM

3 Ways Many Guys Mess Up Wen Toastin & What Girls Think Of It - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 3 Ways Many Guys Mess Up Wen Toastin & What Girls Think Of It (1534 Views)

(pic) What Girls Think Guys Like, What Guys Actually Like / The Devil Working With Mtn To Mess-up My Wedding / Ladies,how Do U Feel When A Guy Walks Up And Starts Toastin You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Ways Many Guys Mess Up Wen Toastin & What Girls Think Of It by Nobody: 1:05am On Nov 22, 2014
I've had A LOT of experience around girls, so I know how they think. This is expo for u guys smiley

1. "Gosh! Look at the shape of my hips, and my legs. Hisses... Look at him staring at what I carry. I pity you. Hisses... He just wants to touch. Idiot. Cant date him. CANCELLED."

2. "Hmm... Look at his clothes. Not organized at all. He doesnt even care. Hisses... He's not my type jor. Can't date him. CANCELLED."

3. "He s so scared to talk to me. And he s so cute. Gosh I hate u. Come and say hi jor. If I leave here na ur fault o. Hisses... Abeg I have other things to do. Wimp! Dont even like him anymore. Too shy. Cant date him."

So guys, now you know, better wise up smiley
Re: 3 Ways Many Guys Mess Up Wen Toastin & What Girls Think Of It by peterpaulis(m): 1:11am On Nov 22, 2014
cheesy grin NOTED!!!!
Re: 3 Ways Many Guys Mess Up Wen Toastin & What Girls Think Of It by Joshpet1(m): 1:15am On Nov 22, 2014
(",")
Re: 3 Ways Many Guys Mess Up Wen Toastin & What Girls Think Of It by naijaboiy: 1:41am On Nov 22, 2014
1. "Gosh! Look at the shape of my hips, and my legs. Hisses... Look at him staring at what I carry. I pity you. Hisses... He just wants to touch. . Cant date him. CANCELLED."

Of course I don't want to date her too. I'm only attracted by the physical features I saw in her. tongue

3. "He s so scared to talk to me. And he s so cute. Gosh I hate u. Come and say hi jor. If I leave here na ur fault o. Hisses... Abeg I have other things to do. Wimp! Dont even like him anymore. Too shy. Cant date him."

What happened to her coming to say "Hi" first.

Abeg that one na old school,, me sef I can't date her cos she's forming tongue

2 Likes

Re: 3 Ways Many Guys Mess Up Wen Toastin & What Girls Think Of It by blemon44(m): 2:03am On Nov 22, 2014
hisses
don't wonna comment
Re: 3 Ways Many Guys Mess Up Wen Toastin & What Girls Think Of It by golor(m): 2:52am On Nov 22, 2014
Number 3 so on point....our girls sha,dem can form....number 4.his so rich,i can't wait to..............................all those dat do school in France abeg help me tap lyk tho i school in 9ja. Nah only owner France go deh get likes?make owner follow give me way school for 9ja likes nah.mbok

2 Likes

Re: 3 Ways Many Guys Mess Up Wen Toastin & What Girls Think Of It by Extom(m): 2:55am On Nov 22, 2014
With this kind of writing skill, even the one that's has accepted you prior to seeing this, will also put "CANCELLED" on you. undecided

1 Like

Re: 3 Ways Many Guys Mess Up Wen Toastin & What Girls Think Of It by Nobody: 3:52am On Nov 22, 2014
TheWisest:
I've had A LOT of experience around girls, so I know how they think. This is expo for u guys smiley

1. "Gosh! Look at the shape of my hips, and my legs. Hisses... Look at him staring at what I carry. I pity you. Hisses... He just wants to touch. Idiot. Cant date him. CANCELLED."

2. "Hmm... Look at his clothes. Not organized at all. He doesnt even care. Hisses... He's not my type jor. Can't date him. CANCELLED."

So guys, now you know, better wise up smiley
If what you've written up there is the experience you claim to have, then all the girls you've met are overhyped amateurs.

Extom:
With this kind of writing skill, even the one that's has accepted you prior to seeing this, will also put "CANCELLED" on you. undecided
Lmao. Wicked!

1 Like

Re: 3 Ways Many Guys Mess Up Wen Toastin & What Girls Think Of It by Awho(m): 6:29am On Nov 22, 2014
Shorts on shorts @op maximum respect

1 Like

Re: 3 Ways Many Guys Mess Up Wen Toastin & What Girls Think Of It by Nobody: 7:20am On Nov 22, 2014
MizAusta:
If what you've written up there is the experience you claim to have, then all the girls you've met are overhyped amateurs.

According to Psychology, the safest place to run for most when confronted with an image of their ego is to bash it. Why am I not surprised at you? smiley
Re: 3 Ways Many Guys Mess Up Wen Toastin & What Girls Think Of It by Nobody: 7:24am On Nov 22, 2014
Extom:

Writing skill ke? Na wa o. Is that ur worry or u re just forming it to get LIKES from girls? I pity you. CANCELLED!
Re: 3 Ways Many Guys Mess Up Wen Toastin & What Girls Think Of It by Nobody: 7:26am On Nov 22, 2014
naijaboiy:
[/b]
Of course I don't want to date her too. I'm only attracted by the physical features I saw in her. tongue

[b]

What happened to her coming to say "Hi" first.

Abeg that one na old school,, me sef I can't date her cos she's forming tongue

I dey tell u! smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 Ways Many Guys Mess Up Wen Toastin & What Girls Think Of It by Nobody: 7:34am On Nov 22, 2014
noted, next one pls
Re: 3 Ways Many Guys Mess Up Wen Toastin & What Girls Think Of It by ireneony(f): 7:40am On Nov 22, 2014
blemon44:
hisses
don't wonna comment
u just commented
Re: 3 Ways Many Guys Mess Up Wen Toastin & What Girls Think Of It by mesoade(m): 8:34am On Nov 22, 2014
4. Look at how he's looking at me lustfully, . Mtcheew . . Well,i'm a secondary virgin and i can't date him

(1) (Reply)

My Cousin Sister / Feel Free: Name Ur Nairaland Crush / The Reseacrh Behind Hips And Curves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.