Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,103 members, 7,939,457 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 06:06 AM

Stealing Of Children Passport At The Nigeria Consulate In Washington - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Stealing Of Children Passport At The Nigeria Consulate In Washington (687 Views)

2016 Mandela Washington Fellowship For Young African Leaders / Nigerian Driver Murdered In Washington Dc After Dispute Over 75 Cents / The “419” Nigerian Consulate (in New York) And The Indian Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stealing Of Children Passport At The Nigeria Consulate In Washington by gonzaga: 6:30am On Nov 22, 2014
This is a very disturbing situation that requires very urgent intervention.

The Nigeria consulate in the US is stealing passport of infant Nigeria - American citizens when sent for visa.

My wife and baby were due back to Nigeria and had to send the boy's American passport to the Nigeria consulate for the visa.

You won't believe that when they came for the passport, they said it was missing and that was that. Flights had to be rescheduled and all.

All my life, I have never heard where an embassy says an applicant's passport was missing. I believe strongly that someone there stole the passport for other reasons.

Though the situation has been reported officially, I am bringing this up so that we can collectively deal with this issue.
Re: Stealing Of Children Passport At The Nigeria Consulate In Washington by Lumyboi(m): 6:42am On Nov 22, 2014
If u don't make smone pay for it then you have contributed to corruption in Nigeria. In our own little ways we should try to correct certain things. When it's about Nigeria u should expect anything....even the most unbelievable things
Re: Stealing Of Children Passport At The Nigeria Consulate In Washington by braine(m): 6:49am On Nov 22, 2014
But how would they use it after stealing?
Re: Stealing Of Children Passport At The Nigeria Consulate In Washington by Howmon: 6:52am On Nov 22, 2014
Wait let me ask Ifa, "ta ba femo l'oju ariran, oyela".

....conjures...

the passport has found its way into chibok.

....retrieving passport 90% complete ::::::::

Go back to that embassy, ask for Mrs. Falilatu Jafar, tell her I said she should give you the said passport.

*Jokes apart* Humans are wild beings, they can move anything.
Re: Stealing Of Children Passport At The Nigeria Consulate In Washington by GboyegaD(m): 6:58am On Nov 22, 2014
This is a serious issue. Write to the office that issued the passport after getting a police report to declare it missing so that they can reissue another passport for your baby while they hotly tje passport number off the missing passport.
Re: Stealing Of Children Passport At The Nigeria Consulate In Washington by bigtt76(f): 7:24am On Nov 22, 2014
Na today? Naija always Naija ....everywhere you go! grin

(1) (Reply)

Is It Possible To Be Visually Impaired, Deaf And Dumb ? / How Rich Are You? - Redeem Your Likes And Shares For Cash. / Why Is Romance Section Most Popular In Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.