Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,927 members, 7,946,014 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 11:11 AM

Lagos Big Boy Arrested For Brutally Molesting Unilag Student (photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lagos Big Boy Arrested For Brutally Molesting Unilag Student (photo) (10212 Views)

Frank Edoho's Son With Wife Sandra Is A Big Boy Now / See What Microsoft Gave Boy Arrested For Making Clock. Pics / Mr. Ibu Dressed As A Female Student (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Big Boy Arrested For Brutally Molesting Unilag Student (photo) by MisterLongman(m): 1:16pm On Nov 22, 2014
Begonia:

You all must be sick in the head!
They are so on point..... Knowing most nigerian girls for who they are (especially the university chics), I'm sure she must have fallen for his affluence

1 Like

Re: Lagos Big Boy Arrested For Brutally Molesting Unilag Student (photo) by echobee(f): 1:20pm On Nov 22, 2014
Just passing sad.
Re: Lagos Big Boy Arrested For Brutally Molesting Unilag Student (photo) by vikyno(m): 1:31pm On Nov 22, 2014
blizard44:

Which kind people dey nairaland this morning

What happened to visiting people?

My home since the weekend commenced, has saw not less than 10 visitors...does it mean I has and as a matter of must should subject them to maltreatments?

The girl did no wrong by visiting him and shouldn't be blamed in any way excepting she saw signs she ignored and has got some greedy underground plans...

Story for the gods. How did they meet and what lead to d visit?
Noboby heard anything when things was going on well. The recharge cards, parties, gifts, cruises and others she enjoyed in d past is what she is paying for now. Nemesis!

1 Like

Re: Lagos Big Boy Arrested For Brutally Molesting Unilag Student (photo) by ebukaOtika(m): 3:10pm On Nov 22, 2014
bigtt76:
Wny visit a man when you have no intention of sexing him? angry

I think that is what people say ,,,, "eating one's cake and having it" ,.,,, maybe na money for Subscription she won go arrange,,,,

1 Like

Re: Lagos Big Boy Arrested For Brutally Molesting Unilag Student (photo) by ebukaOtika(m): 3:13pm On Nov 22, 2014
hardbody:
The guy no fvck am well sef. Shediot. And only 30 minutes for that matter sef and she is saying several rounds. Was the man cum.ming per second per second

Omo oti bad gan o,.,,, you don spoil pass me oooo ,,. Lol ,,,,
Re: Lagos Big Boy Arrested For Brutally Molesting Unilag Student (photo) by ebukaOtika(m): 3:17pm On Nov 22, 2014
Billyonaire:

Severally for just 30 minutes ? Hahahahahahahaha, Now I know why I am loved by angels.

Lol i know dats just your starting point,.,,,
Re: Lagos Big Boy Arrested For Brutally Molesting Unilag Student (photo) by Nobody: 3:24pm On Nov 22, 2014
seangy4konji:
Na u craze pass if u think say na tom and jerry dem deh watch for man house.

You are very stupid. In fact u are senseless and a slowpoke. In your brain once u go to a man's house it's to go and do rubbish ba?. I pity any woman that comes near u. See crazy person calling a sane person crazy. Is that how u were thought?. Shameless he-goat

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Big Boy Arrested For Brutally Molesting Unilag Student (photo) by Nobody: 4:28pm On Nov 22, 2014
bigtt76:
how would i know...i school in Francegrin
Re: Lagos Big Boy Arrested For Brutally Molesting Unilag Student (photo) by pussyeater(m): 4:38pm On Nov 22, 2014
bigtt76:
See teenage reasoning! Chei! Ediot

1 Like

Re: Lagos Big Boy Arrested For Brutally Molesting Unilag Student (photo) by LORDI(m): 4:42pm On Nov 22, 2014
What kind of lie is this?....you went to a man house and he called his security to tie you up and he started flogging you?.....I don't believe it until I hear from the man.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Big Boy Arrested For Brutally Molesting Unilag Student (photo) by Dreyl(m): 5:28pm On Nov 22, 2014
bigtt76:
As in i just tire for some Naija girls with fish brains..

1 Like

Re: Lagos Big Boy Arrested For Brutally Molesting Unilag Student (photo) by seangy4konji: 5:59pm On Nov 22, 2014
Ur father.

Na crazy hoe like u go hear a one sides story and conclude immediately.

Hoeloshi.

Ps. A business meeting or greeting can't just turn into tieing each other down and moleskin each other. No come near here deh reason pastor and deaconess.a well brought up girl who wa raped won't destroy neighbors car knowing it is not the car of d person who raped her.u come here deh form civil say how hoe go man house argument gather ontop anything weh fit be money or sorta start to deh break paranoid change am to rape u say something else?

Eleribu.make I watch ball jor I not get ur time.

Person no deh stay for him house make him break neck. Na Yoruba adage
sandijey:

You are very stupid. In fact u are senseless and a slowpoke. In your brain once u go to a man's house it's to go and do rubbish ba?. I pity any woman that comes near u. See crazy person calling a sane person crazy. Is that how u were thought?. Shameless he-goat

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Big Boy Arrested For Brutally Molesting Unilag Student (photo) by MzShawtiez: 6:48pm On Nov 22, 2014
Y'all shud calm down.....God will punish dis bastard.

So pls dnt judge Arinola....she was jst unlucky

I am very sure his gist will be trending in newhall (unilag), dat is his zone.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Big Boy Arrested For Brutally Molesting Unilag Student (photo) by pablus: 10:03pm On Nov 22, 2014
wow, sorry o! pls tell your story to the police, if true. modelling contracts?? hope they fully investigate this incident ASAP and charge the okereke guy.

MzShawtiez:
Y'all shud calm down.....God will punish dis bastard. He lured me to his supposed office yl in unilag (Year 1, 2007)....using modelling contracts. Apparently it was 1 white compound (no 2, isaac John street, GRA ikeja...i will never forget). I wasnt raped bt i was nearly raped, I begged....I guess God gave him a heart to have pity on me, also the fact dat i was a virgin discouraged him (My story probably wud hv been different). When i finally got back 2 my room, i cud nt talk even my roomates noticed i was acting weird. Whenever I see Stephenie Okereke, I remember my ordeal with the goat. He must go to jail oooo....because i am nt d only 1 dat has history wit d idiot. And yes I learnt a bitter lesson dat day, b4 sm1 quotes me wrongly.

Re: Lagos Big Boy Arrested For Brutally Molesting Unilag Student (photo) by seangy4konji: 10:07pm On Nov 22, 2014
A house is not a m
MzShawtiez:
Y'all shud calm down.....God will punish dis bastard. He lured me to his supposed office yl in unilag (Year 1, 2007)....using modelling contracts. Apparently it was 1 white compound (no 2, isaac John street, GRA ikeja...i will never forget). I wasnt raped bt i was nearly raped, I begged....I guess God gave him a heart to have pity on me, also the fact dat i was a virgin discouraged him (My story probably wud hv been different). When i finally got back 2 my room, i cud nt talk even my roomates noticed i was acting weird. Whenever I see Stephenie Okereke, I remember my ordeal with the goat. He must go to jail oooo....because i am nt d only 1 dat has history wit d idiot. And yes I learnt a bitter lesson dat day, b4 sm1 quotes me wrongly.

Re: Lagos Big Boy Arrested For Brutally Molesting Unilag Student (photo) by seangy4konji: 10:08pm On Nov 22, 2014
A private house is not a modeling or fashion house. If you needed a modeling contract then I soppose u know a private residence apart from a fashion house. Or we're you forced into the car also or the house?

Don't smell what you can't eat.
MzShawtiez:
Y'all shud calm down.....God will punish dis bastard. He lured me to his supposed office El in unilag (Year 1, 2007)....using modelling contracts. Apparently it was 1 white compound (no 2, isaac John street, GRA ikeja...i will never forget). I wasnt raped bt i was nearly raped, I begged....I guess God gave him a heart to have pity on me, also the fact dat i was a virgin discouraged him (My story probably wud hv been different). When i finally got back 2 my room, i cud nt talk even my roomates noticed i was acting weird. Whenever I see Stephenie Okereke, I remember my ordeal with the goat. He must go to jail oooo....because i am nt d only 1 dat has history wit d idiot. And yes I learnt a bitter lesson dat day, b4 sm1 quotes me wrongly.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Big Boy Arrested For Brutally Molesting Unilag Student (photo) by tirex(m): 11:20pm On Nov 22, 2014
why did she go there in the first place...if you wont eat it,why smell it.
Re: Lagos Big Boy Arrested For Brutally Molesting Unilag Student (photo) by Texykool: 1:45am On Nov 23, 2014
bigtt76:

Do you sleep with every man you visit
Re: Lagos Big Boy Arrested For Brutally Molesting Unilag Student (photo) by bigtt76(f): 8:23am On Nov 23, 2014
I have no cause to visit any man! I do visit then I don't visit them at home but over a drink at well populated pubs tongue

Texykool:

Do you sleep with every man you visit

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Big Boy Arrested For Brutally Molesting Unilag Student (photo) by bigtt76(f): 8:36am On Nov 23, 2014
“When we got to his house, I told him that I was not interested in having sex with him, he called two of his security guards to help him to tie me up and seal my mouth. He then brought out his belt and started flogging me,”

Above clearly showed that the guy must have been pestering her right from the time he picked her up and probably went out for a drink or to eat. She wouldn't have out of her violation make that statement except of course its been a routine that each time she goes to his house it has always been for sex. If she normally goes there to discuss current stock market tongue ...issue of sex won't be mentioned in her statement undecided

Saturday Sun learnt that after the several molest sessions which lasted for more than 30 minutes, Prince Daniel ordered Arionla to pick her bags and get out of the house. Abused and bitter, Arionla was said to have started destroying the property in his house and also flinging same out of the compound. In the process, the car that belonged to one of the neighbours was destroyed.

'Several molest sessions' lasting more than 30 minutes and she still get strength to de destroy property? Abeg tell that to the dogs ....this same things happened to Fuji musician Obesere (http://www.tv360nigeria.com/fuji-star-obesere-arrested-for-alleged-rape/)

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Big Boy Arrested For Brutally Molesting Unilag Student (photo) by bigtt76(f): 8:42am On Nov 23, 2014
Exactly! How did he lure you? What carrot did he dangle that impressed or interest you? Is it the car, the drink, food or the prospect of him giving you big bucks for the night? Or the fact that his sister is NSE boss?

GIRLS ....stop visiting men if you are not ready to sex him! BEES are NOT attracted to HONEY for the fun of it. Even if its an office or church environment ....de devil is always lurking around the corner trying to tempt de oko into entering the obo even if na by force.

Very few men would resist the temptation judging by the way we girls dress thesedays grin.

seangy4konji:
A private house is not a modeling or fashion house. If you needed a modeling contract then I soppose u know a private residence apart from a fashion house. Or we're you forced into the car also or the house?

Don't smell what you can't eat.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Big Boy Arrested For Brutally Molesting Unilag Student (photo) by Nobody: 9:32am On Nov 23, 2014
People are just talking nonsense. I have heard of people being molested in an office. Going to visit a man doesn't warrant molestation. It is wrong and only an animal would think that way. To even think a fellow woman is saying the same thing some men are saying. Says so much about such a person's character.

Married couples of today, did they all meet only in crowded places. At some point or the other they must have been in secluded places e.g in both parties home. Does it grant any of them the right to molest themselves. I am ashamed of some women and some men here. Hypocrites. They are d sort of people that blame rape victims.

Keep talking rubbish until it comes close to home. You all think u are wise abi. Wait till it happens to you or ur blood. Then u go no how far.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Big Boy Arrested For Brutally Molesting Unilag Student (photo) by Fkhalifa(m): 10:07am On Nov 23, 2014
well,its good to read realistic posts,molestation is bad and the nan should be punished,
however,ladies dressing provocatively exposing the unmentionables, to a man's house when its clear men are visual beings should expect anything she sees.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Big Boy Arrested For Brutally Molesting Unilag Student (photo) by Lumyboi(m): 11:32am On Nov 23, 2014
sandijey:
People are just talking nonsense. I have heard of people being molested in an office. Going to visit a man doesn't warrant molestation. It is wrong and only an animal would think that way. To even think a fellow woman is saying the same thing some men are saying. Says so much about such a person's character.

Married couples of today, did they all meet only in crowded places. At some point or the other they must have been in secluded places e.g in both parties home. Does it grant any of them the right to molest themselves. I am ashamed of some women and some men here. Hypocrites. They are d sort of people that blame rape victims.

Keep talking rubbish until it comes close to home. You all think u are wise abi. Wait till it happens to you or ur blood. Then u go no how far.

Molestation is wrong no doubt but these uni babes take a lot of risks. N if we will be sincere enough with ourselves we know how these things go. Do you visit people you don't knw so well at home. What if smtin worse happened! Any1 can form saint and civil but we all know most times these babes just try to b smart. Sorry for her sha.
Re: Lagos Big Boy Arrested For Brutally Molesting Unilag Student (photo) by Nobody: 11:42am On Nov 23, 2014
Lumyboi:

Molestation is wrong no doubt but these uni babes take a lot of risks. N if we will be sincere enough with ourselves we know how these things go. Do you visit people you don't knw so well at home. What if smtin worse happened! Any1 can form saint and civil but we all know most times these babes just try to b smart. Sorry for her sha.

Very true. But what is wrong is wrong. Because a girl can still be raped by who she knows very well.....
Re: Lagos Big Boy Arrested For Brutally Molesting Unilag Student (photo) by Lumyboi(m): 11:47am On Nov 23, 2014
sandijey:

Very true. But what is wrong is wrong. Because a girl can still be raped by who she knows very well.....
Yea true.
Re: Lagos Big Boy Arrested For Brutally Molesting Unilag Student (photo) by Texykool: 12:10pm On Nov 23, 2014
bigtt76:
I have no cause to visit any man! I do visit then I don't visit them at home but over a drink at well populated pubs tongue

Dang!

I didn't know you're that kinda lady grin
Re: Lagos Big Boy Arrested For Brutally Molesting Unilag Student (photo) by Ilovenigeria(f): 12:26pm On Nov 23, 2014
If we follow them to fastfoods they will call us hungry girls, if we follow them to hotels they will call us prostitutes,finally when we follow them to their house they will molest us. Where are we suppose to be meeting our nigerian guys. There is no excuse for raping.
Re: Lagos Big Boy Arrested For Brutally Molesting Unilag Student (photo) by adexsimply(m): 1:01pm On Nov 23, 2014
sandijey:

You're talking sense ma'am
I'm just wondering what her mission in the man's house was..Perhaps he's her supervisor? her uncle? lecturer?

1 Like

Re: Lagos Big Boy Arrested For Brutally Molesting Unilag Student (photo) by Uniqueempress(f): 2:43pm On Nov 23, 2014
bigtt76:
Why ona wan crucify me? Abi I lie? did she go to the guy's house to discuss football, politics or the weather? Was she suitably dressed for these discussions before the molest? Look let's call a spade a spade ....this is a university girl involved we all know these things and only one thing is involved which s3x and money or both!

Very possible the guy nor settle well and she took offence resulting in her getting violent. When she saw that a neighbor's car was involved, she now decided to report to the police giving a different story!

While I'm not supporting any action of molestation, I would say girls if you're not ready for the consequences involved in these things, don't indulge in it and stop bashing me joooooooooor grin

slowpoke... mtcheww.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

‘kuku Ma Go Unclad’ Fans Come After Simi For Her Outfit In These Photos / Fake Butts That Don't Fool Anymore / Shocking: Busty Model Kills Big Snake With Her Boobs (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.