Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,405 members, 7,911,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 10:31 PM

10 Things Every Man Should Have In His Wardrobe - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / 10 Things Every Man Should Have In His Wardrobe (962 Views)

City People's Wardrobe / 10 Things Every Woman Must Own / 10 Things Every Woman Must Own (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Things Every Man Should Have In His Wardrobe by RothmasPop: 8:29am On Nov 22, 2014
A gentleman’s wardrobe is indeed a work of art and reflects someone’s work ethic. The contents of the wardrobe separates the real men from the rest and for many men, coming up with the right wardrobe can be a huge challenge to fathom. It’s really never easy and to some people, it may appear like it’s time wasting. However, after you have had the right items together, building the right.................http://popafrica.com/10-things-every-man-wardrobe/

Re: 10 Things Every Man Should Have In His Wardrobe by Princecalm(m): 8:38am On Nov 22, 2014
*watching the link rusting in silence*
Re: 10 Things Every Man Should Have In His Wardrobe by dannydaniels(m): 8:44am On Nov 22, 2014
undecidedIf I click on dis link make my leg bend
Re: 10 Things Every Man Should Have In His Wardrobe by dramaine(m): 11:57am On Nov 22, 2014
The way people would come on here and post links is very much uncalled for... Make I bend if I click that link .
Re: 10 Things Every Man Should Have In His Wardrobe by adepiero: 12:08pm On Nov 22, 2014
[size=20]PLEASE STOP WHAT YOU ARE DOING AND LETS VOTE FOR TOSYNE2MUCH! FOR MR NAIRALAND. God bless you as you do so, thanks grin [/size]

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Can You Rock This Kind Of Shoes!!!! / Sew An African Blouse And Skirt With Just Your Burst And Hips Measurement . / Feb 14 Ladies Dress Sense And Pose Style You Can Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.