Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,370 members, 7,900,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 09:00 PM

How To Use The Power Of Your Mind To Find Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Use The Power Of Your Mind To Find Love (1212 Views)

My Dilemma-can I Find Love Again? / DEJOKE'S DIARY. (the Strange Ways We Find Love) Chapter 1 / DEJOKE'S DIARY. (the Strange Ways We Find Love) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Use The Power Of Your Mind To Find Love by kay29000(m): 9:51am On Nov 22, 2014
Everyone, even the most wicked man on Earth wants to find love...and be loved. A lot of people go through life not experiencing genuine love, and that is a sad thing. The truth is, our mind is a powerful tool that a lot of us overlook. So powerful, that we can give it the task of finding love for us, and it would go to work in doing just that.

What you truly believe in your heart (subconscious mind) is what you attract to yourself. If you believe all men are the same, and that they are all out to get sex, then that is what you will keep on getting; that would be your reality, and like a vicious cycle, it will keep repeating itself in your life. But you have the POWER to change that reality. No one is doomed to a lifetime of bad luck in finding love. But because some people believe that they are destined to experience frustrating relationships, that is what they keep getting.

The truth is, your[i] brain cannot distinguish between what you think about and what you merely imagine[/i]. How do I know that? Cos, series of tests have been carried out to to prove this fact. A group of scientists hooked up athletes to some sophisticated bio-feedback equipment, and ask them to run a race, after-which, they were asked to just imagine running the race. What they observed was that the same portion of the brain lit up when the athletes physically ran the race, and when they just imagined running the race. Also, the same muscles were fired up in the two exercises. So, the brain sees physically doing something and just imagining it as the same thing. Hmm! Interesting, right?

I hope I haven't lost you? Okay, lets go on. How the findings that I have explained in the above paragraph can help you find love is thus- since, your beliefs are what actually dictates what you get out of life...since you attract into your life what you subconsciously "believe" you deserve, then imagining/visualizing (over a number of weeks) your ideal love experience, will fool your brain that it is your actual reality, and then you start to consciously and subconsciously believe that you actually deserve that imagined love experience, and then your subconscious mind (which works 24/7) in conjunction with the Universe goes to work in linking you with the people, events, and circumstances that would make this love life you want a reality.

I think I should share a personal experience I had in using the power of my mind to find love. In my first year at the University, there was this particular girl I really liked, which I wouldn't have had any chance with (cos, the girl was the hottest in the class, and there were a lot of guys that dressed better, and looked better than me chasing her), but I still got her in the end. I actually didn't make any physical moves towards getting her, I went the mental way. Since I knew I wouldn't stand a chance competing against the 'jocks' in my department, I decided to use the power of my mind, and every day, while returning home from school, I would visualize spending time with the girl. I would imagine us talking and laughing, and strolling, and sitting down together on the same bench gisting.

One day, after a couple of days (or weeks, I can't remember), I was standing outside the class reading this Sidney Sheldon book (Master of the Game) waiting for the lecturer, when my dream girl walked passed me. She stopped after walking a few meters away from me, and backtracked. She greeted me and asked if she could see the book. I obliged, and she was all smiles, telling me she had been looking for this particular book for a while now. She asked if she could get it when I was through with it, and I said no problem. She walked off, and then came back to properly introduce herself, then she walked off, and then came back again. She asked when I would be through with the book, and I said in about a week (I am a slow reader); she nodded and walked away, and then came back to ask if I could please read faster. And we started talking, and as the saying goes...The rest is history.

I got the girl, and you can get your dream girl too, even if you have not met her yet. You could get creative and imagine the exact type of girl/guy you want, and visualize spending time with that person...visualize your own definition of what true love is. It will take a little time constant visualization to imprint that vision on your subconscious mind, and with time, when you BELIEVE IT consciously and subconsciously, it will become your reality. How long would it take? Psychologists have said that it takes 21 days for people to get used to a new house, or for an amputee to totally register in his mind that he no longer has a part of his body, so we can work with that. It might take a little less or a little more than 21 days of constant visualizing (just 10 minutes every day) for you to finally experience that true love experience you truly want. You wont lose anything carrying out this experiment, so why not get it a try?

1 Like

Re: How To Use The Power Of Your Mind To Find Love by bjayx: 10:01am On Nov 22, 2014
Post d shorter version pls....
Re: How To Use The Power Of Your Mind To Find Love by banjicom(m): 10:08am On Nov 22, 2014
#100 recharge card for anyone who can help me summarize this tin!!
Re: How To Use The Power Of Your Mind To Find Love by pweedyuz(f): 10:40am On Nov 22, 2014
hw come i have'nt gotten zac efrön
Cos iv bin visualizing us 2geda since i was 14.

2 Likes

Re: How To Use The Power Of Your Mind To Find Love by tspun(m): 10:41am On Nov 22, 2014
you guys are just lazy readers, i didn't see any lengthy post there,

op i love your post, even though i didn't completely agreed with the reference, i just think she was already into you and not your thought that brought her. ** i might be wrong though** all thesame ''nice post''

1 Like

Re: How To Use The Power Of Your Mind To Find Love by cutieberie1(f): 12:11pm On Nov 22, 2014
visualize whatever u want and it will come true just d way d op visualized having his dream gal and it worked....so if u keep on visualizing and thinkin u cnt find true love u wont
summary..

1 Like

Re: How To Use The Power Of Your Mind To Find Love by 100Cents: 12:22pm On Nov 22, 2014
I totally agree with you.

One needs to be wicked to bed a stranger.

I was sitting out one day and a lady came around looking confused. I dreamt about doing this lady for 6 good months but i never knew where to find her.

God forgive me, we met again and inspite of certain circumstances that were more than enough to detere us from dating, we did it the first day she visited my house.

To cap it all up, what this lady said after the act was, " I know you have been dreaming to sleep with me "

On the other hand, there is a prettier lady I have known for many years, all I have dreamt about was marrying the girl, i have never dreamnt of taking her to bed. Inspite of all our intermittent closeness for over 3 years, we haven't done anything sensual, not even a kiss.

1 Like

Re: How To Use The Power Of Your Mind To Find Love by kay29000(m): 12:39pm On Nov 22, 2014
100Cents:
I totally agree with you.

One needs to be wicked to bed a stranger.

I was sitting out one day and a lady came around looking confused. I dreamt about doing this lady for 6 good months but i never knew where to find her.

God forgive me, we met again and inspite of certain circumstances that were more than enough to detere us from dating, we did it the first day she visited my house.

To cap it all up, what this lady said after the act was, " I know you have been dreaming to sleep with me "

On the other hand, there is a prettier lady I have known for many years, all I have dreamt about was marrying the girl, i have never dreamnt of taking her to bed. Inspite of all our intermittent closeness for over 3 years, we haven't done anything sensual, not even a kiss.

Interesting.This further proves my point..that the human mind is powerful, and finds a way to make into reality our most constant thought.

Thanks for this addition.
Re: How To Use The Power Of Your Mind To Find Love by kay29000(m): 12:44pm On Nov 22, 2014
pweedyuz:
hw come i have'nt gotten zac efrön
Cos iv bin visualizing us 2geda since i was 14.

Because there is a difference between daydreaming and visualizating...I am sure you have been daydreaming being with Zac Efron.
Re: How To Use The Power Of Your Mind To Find Love by 100Cents: 2:53pm On Nov 22, 2014
cutieberie1:
visualize whatever u want and it will come true just d way d op visualized having his dream gal and it worked....so if u keep on visualizing and thinkin u cnt find true love u wont
summary..

You are in order.

It happens in all things. Career, car, house, or whatever achievement one desires..

1 Like

Re: How To Use The Power Of Your Mind To Find Love by Nobody: 2:58pm On Nov 22, 2014
I knew a surefire way DAT works immediately BT I'm not saying it for free
Re: How To Use The Power Of Your Mind To Find Love by 100Cents: 4:05pm On Nov 22, 2014
rahymat:

Oya, whisper into my ears.

I won't tell anybody that you told me..
Re: How To Use The Power Of Your Mind To Find Love by kay29000(m): 6:04pm On Nov 22, 2014
rahymat:

Are you talking about using money to entice the girl?
Re: How To Use The Power Of Your Mind To Find Love by pweedyuz(f): 8:17pm On Nov 22, 2014
kay29000:

Because there is a difference between daydreaming and visualizating...I am sure you have been daydreaming being with Zac Efron.
Visualise--imagine,conceive of,see in one's mind.
Read d post again...frm d example d op gave,Im sure its visualise Mr.
or u called mine 'daydream' cos it with a celebnd d op's own is visualise cos its ......
Re: How To Use The Power Of Your Mind To Find Love by Nobody: 8:22pm On Nov 22, 2014
It works sometime.
Re: How To Use The Power Of Your Mind To Find Love by kay29000(m): 8:28pm On Nov 22, 2014
pweedyuz:

Visualise--imagine,conceive of,see in one's mind.
Read d post again...frm d example d op gave,Im sure its visualise Mr.
or u called mine 'daydream' cos it with a celebnd d op's own is visualise cos its ......

I called yours "daydream" cos in the back your mind, deep down in your subconscious you dont "believe" you can ever be with Zac Efron.

By the way, I am the OP.
Re: How To Use The Power Of Your Mind To Find Love by pweedyuz(f): 8:52pm On Nov 23, 2014
kay29000:

I called yours "daydream" cos in the back your mind, deep down in your subconscious you dont "believe" you can ever be with Zac Efron.

By the way, I am the OP.

(1) (Reply)

Dating Tips For Men - How To Create Instant Attraction With A Woman / Must Every Relationship End Up In Marriage / Seminal fluid Makes Women Happier And More Affectionate - Scientific Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.