Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,925 members, 7,942,326 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 07:38 AM

Binary Options Trading Scams Brokers - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Binary Options Trading Scams Brokers (1368 Views)

Do Not Fall For These Binary Options Trading Scams (updated List) / Forex Brokers In Nigeria / Binary Options Trading Strategy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Binary Options Trading Scams Brokers by manontop(m): 10:00am On Nov 22, 2014
What are Binary Options Trading Scams?

Usually binary options trading scam involves a suspicious broker activity. This can include causing problems with money withdrawals from the trading platform or manipulation of the trading charts and fixing the outcomes of your trades into broker's advantage. On the second hand, it can involve any other intentional suspicious activity that is causing you problems connected with your trading and withdrawals that lead to unfair money loss.

Binary Options Scam Brokers
I am not claiming that the brokers listed below are scam brokers or binary scams. But based on the official CySec issued warnings and online research and real traders feedbacks, reports and some unconfirmed claims I would recommend you to avoid the below listed brokers. Even if the listed brokers may be fully legit, safe and secure, and you might have no problems with them whatsoever, I would still recommend you to open your trading account with some of the other recommended and fully regulated brokers for the EU/WORLD market, or with other reputable brokers for the US market.

List of Unrecommended Brokers (updated on 21.11.2014):

OptionSmarter - CySec Issued Warning
CallAndPut - CySec Issued Warning
Regal Options - CySec Issued Warning
Binary Floor - CySec Issued Warning
BBinary - CySec Issued Warning
NRG Binary - CySec Issued Warning
Sycamore Options - CySec Issued Warning
Lbinary - CySec Issued Warning
PlanerOption - CySec Issued Warning
VIPBinary
Golden Binary
Banc De Swiss
InteractiveOption
Safe24Options
Vault Options
Amber Options
Trader’s Room
Global Trader 365
EzTrader
One Two Trade
NY Stock Options
Royal De Bank - Terminated
IOption - CySec Issued Warning - Terminated.

Re: Binary Options Trading Scams Brokers by manontop(m): 10:13am On Nov 22, 2014
In case you are interested in my news trading strategy then call the number on the screenshoot or email me over there too

(1) (Reply)

You Can Now Send Money On Facebook! / With Just 5,000 Start Operating Quickteller Paypoint Agent / Assignment Homework Provides Help To All Students Stuck With Their Homework

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.