Stats: 3,174,099 members, 7,890,620 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 05:07 PM

. - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / . (12305 Views)

How I Am Earning $30 Daily Using Paidverts(step By Step Guide) / Where Can I Hire Astro Turf In Lagos? / Is Overtime Payment Taxed? (2) (3) (4)

Re: . by YBNSCEO(m): 9:29am On Nov 29, 2014
KingMeezy:
Astro play this fixed game and win

Amiens vs CA bastia
Tip: 1
Odd:2.40
CASTED!!!!!CASTED!!!!LOST!!!!LOST!!!tnxs for proving that u r a fraudstat!!now pls get the fvck out of here!!!all d games u have given me claiming to be fixed has all ended as lost!!!!so now shut d fvck up
Re: . by YBNSCEO(m): 9:35am On Nov 29, 2014
gentlezypher:
y u edit ur comment??u don see say na big fraud abi??go check where u said u saw it as fixed game again mayb them don modify d post like u
Re: . by 2weeks(m): 9:52am On Nov 29, 2014
U diz @kingmeezy abi na @garage boy u just carry ur fat skull come spoil trend u be real or fake na ur #chi sabi dat wan leave #ybnsco make him dy do weting him create this trend for nah... Na bad thing say either of una be fraudster just leave am for #God make I dy see my #NoOverTimeGames ab eg u with God. ........ Biko.....dan allah..... Ejoh.... Please ....
Re: . by gentlezypher: 1:53pm On Nov 29, 2014
YBNSCEO:
y u edit ur comment??u don see say na big fraud abi??go check where u said u saw it as fixed game again mayb them don modify d post like u
bro i be see am 4 one page on fb, as the match cast na so dey edit am, i played it DNB so i no loose
Re: . by Democivil: 6:36pm On Nov 29, 2014
KingMeezy:

Play my game and win
thank God i know play am...
Re: . by Intellab(m): 7:04pm On Nov 29, 2014
YBNSCEO:
Hello all the name is astro Here is my strategy....its nothing new it require common
sense,good capital minimum 10k,research and luck risk %
10 is the safest bet you can get....loss is one out of 15...in
shot anytime u lose no say u get bad head!!
So astro wats the damn strategy...........?
Ok its all in basket ball!!!......hold on I know u hate the
game,we all do very unpredictable especially over/
under.now basket ball is a 2 way sport meaning there
must be a winner nothing like draw.if after 4 quarter
points are the same we go to overtime,but in my years of
experience overtime happens rarely in short 1 in every
15 games..now odd for no over time is usually low from
1.02 to 1.04,all I do is accumulate 4 games and put
minimum of 10k eg Slip [Clear bet slip]
No
1.04 [Remove]
No
1.02 [Remove]
No
1.04 [Remove]
No
1.02 [Remove]
Accumulator
stake 10000 NGN
Odds: 1.12
Bonus: 5.50
Winning: 11050.50
I get about 11k....and if u lose lost must come I don't just
select any game I know leagues that hardly play overtime
eg china stay away from usa they sometimes play
overtime and note this trick pick teams that there is no
much difference btw them eg 1.60 vs 2.10 stay away from
odds like 1.14 vs 4.2 also stay away from cup matches
play only league matches and the most important don't
accumulate marcopolo I normally play just 4 games and I
have done this 25 times and lost twice.I played 50k once
and won about 58k making 8k profit then I started using d
profit to stake so in a day I make about 2k free without
fear!!!osheeeeeee works 90% if na 100k u put just make
sure u chose games from different leagues and good
leagues too u can contact me for games if na 5k u pocket
daily na sometin don't b greedy!!!It works very very very well a trial wud convince u osheeeeee
I play this method daily so I can send u my 4 games daily I have lost just twice out of 25#lets kill alabi business
Watsapp me for questions
Placed 50k to win 8k as profit. Thats no go area.

Re: . by KingMeezy: 10:25am On Nov 30, 2014
Keep on playing your trash games...
Re: . by correctpicks: 2:36pm On Nov 30, 2014
stop losing you money on sportbetting. dis game is easy to win & more rewarding than sportbetting www.nairaland.com/2014694/100-sure-winnings-bets
Re: . by KingMeezy: 5:59pm On Nov 30, 2014
correctpicks:
stop losing you money on sportbetting. dis game is easy to win & more rewarding than sportbetting www.nairaland.com/2014694/100-sure-winnings-bets

Scammer,show your proof that you win and stop advertising just to scam people
Re: . by correctpicks: 7:21am On Dec 05, 2014
KingMeezy:

Scammer,show your proof that you win and stop advertising just to scam people
point of correction, av i scammed u or somebody av made a report about me dat i scammed them? anyway, if u want to verify my claims, pm me. invest d same amount in sportbetting & lotto, trade it for a week or 2weeks to know what am saying. i created d thread to let sport gamblers stop wasting their money. av read many sportbetting thread, study them very & at d end of my research, i discovered that its not as that worth venturing into. av neva & can neva force anybody to follow my path, its a choice. i know that u knw nothing about what am promoting. pls, pls, & pls, get ur dictionary, check d full meaning of scam b4 u start calling anybody a scammer. thanks
Re: . by KingMeezy: 11:45am On Dec 12, 2014
You all should check out this old tread about him scamming people,finally wasn't the only one

www.nairaland.com/1959641/astrosport-betting-scam-theodore-ojogan/2
Re: . by KingMeezy: 3:45pm On Dec 13, 2014
Preston NE vs Mk dons
Tip: X

Stake and win
Re: . by KingMeezy: 10:48pm On Dec 13, 2014
KingMeezy:
Preston NE vs Mk dons
Tip: X

Stake and win

Won
Re: . by EMILO2STAY(m): 6:45pm On Dec 15, 2014
he who knows this man called theodore ojogan should help me tell him to return my money, this is the 15th day since i gave 10k. l am about taking extreem measure but am restraining my self. theodere aka ybnsceo and astro pay me bk my money i am warning u for the last time theodore ojogan pay me bk my money.
Re: . by MikkeyJ: 12:16am On Dec 16, 2014
EMILO2STAY:
he who knows this man called theodore ojogan should help me tell him to return my money, this is the 15th day since i gave 10k. l am about taking extreem measure but am restraining my self. theodere aka ybnsceo and astro pay me bk my money i am warning u for the last time theodore ojogan pay me bk my money.

The guy is a thief. He dubbed my best frnd gave him fake game, he placed 10k and lost everything. Na bastard him be. SCUM
Re: . by MikkeyJ: 12:20am On Dec 16, 2014
Guy if u are real, pay them back their money. I thought u said u mak more than 10k a day
Re: . by YBNSCEO(m): 6:59am On Dec 16, 2014
MikkeyJ:

The guy is a thief. He dubbed my best frnd gave him fake game, he placed 10k and lost everything. Na bastard him be. SCUM
lolz I dubbed ur friend gave him fake game?guy u talking trash!!!am sure ur friend must have won but na d one e lose u go report,I can never send anyone a game that I know wud lose not even to my enemies
Re: . by YBNSCEO(m): 6:59am On Dec 16, 2014
MikkeyJ:

Re: . by YBNSCEO(m): 7:02am On Dec 16, 2014
EMILO2STAY:
oga I didn't tell u am not payin u ur money,I have told u clearly I wud pay u bet was lost and so am building it again.
Re: . by EMILO2STAY(m): 7:13am On Dec 16, 2014
YBNSCEO:
oga I didn't tell u am not payin u ur money was to bet,I lost and so am building it again.
i have given u till thursday pls do try and pay, dont fail.
Re: . by YBNSCEO(m): 7:17am On Dec 16, 2014
EMILO2STAY:
oga it takes 10days
Re: . by YBNSCEO(m): 7:17am On Dec 16, 2014
EMILO2STAY:
oga it takes 10days
Re: . by EMILO2STAY(m): 7:33am On Dec 16, 2014
YBNSCEO:
oga it takes 10days and I have told u millions of times to watsapp me but u no dey ever hear
i will not watsapp u again since u dont reply my message. pls give me a specific date when u will pay back my money so i dont have to remind u again.
Re: . by EMILO2STAY(m): 11:12am On Dec 18, 2014
YBNSCEO:
oga I didn't tell u am not payin u ur money,I have told u clearly I wud pay u bet was lost and so am building it again.
communcating with u is actually impossible...pls dont come up with another ''bet was lost'' story, just try and pay my money bk on or bfor tuesday23,,,,cuz i have been too patient with u.
Re: . by EMILO2STAY(m): 7:50pm On Dec 23, 2014
this guy u must be joking with me...I will deal with u ..u will cry and regret ever eating my money. I thought u were bigger than ten thousand .. u could not pay back in more than two weeks. u have finally proven to be a cheap scam but I will deal with u ..u are finished mark my word.
Re: . by KingMeezy: 6:34pm On Jan 07, 2015
EMILO2STAY:

I'm sorry but you are an !d!ot,didn't you see my comments about how he scams people?
Re: . by KingMeezy: 6:35pm On Jan 07, 2015
YBNSCEO:
lolz I dubbed ur friend gave him fake game?guy u talking trash!!!am sure ur friend must have won but na d one e lose u go report,I can never send anyone a game that I know wud lose not even to my enemies

Born lier,this is a new year. Change and stop scamming people
Re: . by KingMeezy: 6:38pm On Jan 07, 2015
EMILO2STAY:
this guy u must be joking with me...I will deal with u ..u will cry and regret ever eating my money. I thought u were bigger than ten thousand .. u could not pay back in more than two weeks. u have finally proven to be a cheap scam but I will deal with u ..u are finished mark my word.

Bro, you are senseless and you can't do anything. He scams people,I can't tell you where he stays and schools through my little tracking I used on him
Re: . by KingMeezy: 6:40pm On Jan 07, 2015
Anyone that wants to win on sports betting should contact me,I used to formally subscribe to astro or ybnsceo until I knew he was a scam. But now I have my own source through a friend that linked me. I get fixed and pre determined matches
Re: . by EMILO2STAY(m): 7:34pm On Jan 07, 2015
KingMeezy:

Bro, you are senseless and you can't do anything. He scams people,I can't tell you where he stays and schools through my little tracking I used on him
there is no need for that. i already have him were i want him
Re: . by KingMeezy: 8:26am On Jan 08, 2015
EMILO2STAY:
there is no need for that. i already have him were i want him

Where ?
Re: . by pussygotlips: 11:39am On Jan 08, 2015
grin grin grin funny thread ever

Naira Falls To ₦‎1,260/$ In Parallel Market / List Of Jaiz Bank Branches In Nigeria [UPDATED] / Omoaefe Ejere Honoured By The African Institute Of Strategic Managers

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)