Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,810 members, 7,872,695 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 07:55 PM

Need A Guy To Hangout With In The Star Mega Jam Read This - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Need A Guy To Hangout With In The Star Mega Jam Read This (564 Views)

Are You Bored And Need A Friend To Hangout With In Lagos On A Platonic Level? / Are You Bored And Need A Friend To Hangout With In Lagos On A Platonic Level? / I Need A Guy To Date Me Who Is Good In Bed. I Dont Need His Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need A Guy To Hangout With In The Star Mega Jam Read This by akundo: 3:13pm On Nov 27, 2008
wassup nairalanders are you a hot chic and will need a guy to hangout with star mega jam coming 12th december holla 07026850485
Re: Need A Guy To Hangout With In The Star Mega Jam Read This by foshola(m): 3:31pm On Nov 27, 2008
i think u have nothing to do as a yoruba man u r, always looking for a place of disco and dancing with waist bent
Re: Need A Guy To Hangout With In The Star Mega Jam Read This by MrCrackles(m): 3:33pm On Nov 27, 2008
I don tire for desperados!!

When you are going to the Mega Jam, why not just look out for a loner like you up there?!

Gauranteed whatever you want, be it Ashawo, loner, lunatic, retard, slowpoke and recharge card loving ladies

They would be tonnes of them at the Mega Jam!!
Re: Need A Guy To Hangout With In The Star Mega Jam Read This by waggzy(m): 6:00pm On Nov 29, 2008
o.k oooooooooo
i wouldnt mind one,only if its going to be F O C.you know what am saying

(1) (Reply)

Seekingsouls.com - 100% Free Dating Community / Need Help / Seant21 Is Driving Me Crazy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.