Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,519 members, 7,898,139 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 08:21 AM

Short Guys Should Stop Coming To The Romance Section - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Short Guys Should Stop Coming To The Romance Section (1092 Views)

10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Short Guys / Some Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing / ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Short Guys Should Stop Coming To The Romance Section by saasala(m): 12:10pm On Nov 22, 2014
I have read countless threads putting down short guys here. I am sure their self esteem has been tarnished, their inferiority complex has increased, their ego is diminished, their self-worth has waned, they now have no pride whatsoever.

Short guys, there's nothing wrong in being short, huh? Just go out and make yourself some money and you will be surprised that girls actually prefer short guys to the tall ones. Hustle well and make some dough, you will see your self esteem increased, your ego balanced, and your self-worth intact.

Btw, I am not short. I am 6.2

1 Like

Re: Short Guys Should Stop Coming To The Romance Section by Nobody: 12:13pm On Nov 22, 2014
op, u have brain disease embarassed

1 Like

Re: Short Guys Should Stop Coming To The Romance Section by Evina(f): 12:15pm On Nov 22, 2014
It stinks in here lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Short Guys Should Stop Coming To The Romance Section by Gooci(m): 12:17pm On Nov 22, 2014
weyrey somebody-Op undecided

1 Like

Re: Short Guys Should Stop Coming To The Romance Section by Nobody: 12:17pm On Nov 22, 2014
Haaaaah lol
Re: Short Guys Should Stop Coming To The Romance Section by Nobody: 12:19pm On Nov 22, 2014
Evina:
did u pollute d air?
Re: Short Guys Should Stop Coming To The Romance Section by raziboi(m): 12:47pm On Nov 22, 2014
EroticAngelina:
op, u have brain disease embarassed

is ur guy short
Re: Short Guys Should Stop Coming To The Romance Section by tayoxx(m): 12:53pm On Nov 22, 2014
Na short people go full this place o....make I comot quick o
Re: Short Guys Should Stop Coming To The Romance Section by nas4q(m): 1:15pm On Nov 22, 2014
Tallness is over-rated: am 8ft, where am from it ain't big deal!

1 Like

Re: Short Guys Should Stop Coming To The Romance Section by SkinnyDude(m): 1:25pm On Nov 22, 2014
Height doesn't matter. take a good look at Putin Vladmir. can you compare our Tall GEJ to him? No! he is a pauper where Putin is.

meanwhile, GO TO FP AND VOTE CHIBWIKE...

1 Like

Re: Short Guys Should Stop Coming To The Romance Section by naijaboiy: 1:50pm On Nov 22, 2014
Evina:
hi smiley
Re: Short Guys Should Stop Coming To The Romance Section by Evina(f): 2:19pm On Nov 22, 2014
naijaboiy:

hi smiley

shocked shocked shocked smiley shocked

Where have you been?
Re: Short Guys Should Stop Coming To The Romance Section by mytime24(f): 2:49pm On Nov 22, 2014
Jus passiN
Re: Short Guys Should Stop Coming To The Romance Section by akinz4u(m): 3:35pm On Nov 22, 2014
@op to stand 4 chair Knock dat ur head jus dey hungry me.. I am seriously nt bodered abt bin short atleast i no b midget
Re: Short Guys Should Stop Coming To The Romance Section by ferdinandex: 3:25pm On Nov 23, 2014
Hahahaha.... Silly thread I must say. You'll only have a deflated ego or Inferiority complex if you pay attention to what others say abt you. Me as I short so, It hasnt in anyday bothered me.... Height na Food It's all abt wah you can offer.
Re: Short Guys Should Stop Coming To The Romance Section by johnstar(m): 3:39pm On Nov 23, 2014
he he he he he
Re: Short Guys Should Stop Coming To The Romance Section by johnstar(m): 3:42pm On Nov 23, 2014
akinz4u:
@op to stand 4 chair Knock dat ur head jus dey hungry me.. I am seriously nt bodered abt bin short atleast i no b midget
oh bless
u mean aki tall pass u

na him b say my boxers go blyk 3quarter for ur body o
Re: Short Guys Should Stop Coming To The Romance Section by pauloftarsus(m): 4:09pm On Nov 23, 2014
All you guys dropping comments are fake tongue
Re: Short Guys Should Stop Coming To The Romance Section by adonbilivit: 4:13pm On Nov 23, 2014
trolls should stop visiting the romance section
Re: Short Guys Should Stop Coming To The Romance Section by Nobody: 4:19pm On Nov 23, 2014
Shey dem dey use tall or short collect money for bank? Yaba left dey find u.
Re: Short Guys Should Stop Coming To The Romance Section by Maamin(m): 12:41am On Nov 24, 2014
When u think nothing can surprise u on NL then u see this..smh undecided
Re: Short Guys Should Stop Coming To The Romance Section by andysnoopy(m): 12:47am On Nov 24, 2014
Craze people full this forum sha.. My first time of doing midnight following on Nairaland and it's been worthwhile.. So much mad people on the lose... Abali di egbu..
Re: Short Guys Should Stop Coming To The Romance Section by saasala(m): 1:19pm On Dec 05, 2014
andysnoopy:
Craze people full this forum sha.. My first time of doing midnight following on Nairaland and it's been worthwhile.. So much mad people on the lose... Abali di egbu..

Only craise people fit identify craise people
Re: Short Guys Should Stop Coming To The Romance Section by Nobody: 1:23pm On Dec 05, 2014
short guys do have plenty money. Bt i wud hv more than them all
Re: Short Guys Should Stop Coming To The Romance Section by IamLEGEND1: 1:39pm On Dec 05, 2014
*spits and steps on thread*

wetin dey smell for inside this thread like dis?

right

SHORT GUYS STINK
Re: Short Guys Should Stop Coming To The Romance Section by andysnoopy(m): 3:29pm On Dec 05, 2014
saasala:

Only craise people fit identify craise people

No banter with a faceless NLanders. Present your identity and we take it up from there.

(1) (Reply)

Relationship Facts – Did You Know? / The Problem With 50 Shades Of Grey / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.