Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,060 members, 7,919,416 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 08:25 AM

Opinion: Why I Support Removal Of Ekiti Speaker - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Opinion: Why I Support Removal Of Ekiti Speaker (796 Views)

Ekiti Speaker Dismisses Plot To Impeach Fayose, Wants Omirin Arrested / House of Representatives Adopt Motion Over Removal Of Jega / Fayose Seals Ekiti Speaker's Filling Station (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opinion: Why I Support Removal Of Ekiti Speaker by ademega(m): 1:08pm On Nov 22, 2014
.my opinion about the "almighty mathematical formula" that happened at the state house of assembly in Ekiti state ,may be a shocker . Yes , they did the"right thing" , i support them.
We pretend as if this kind of act is not part of us . During Gbenga Daniel's regime as gov in Ogun state almost this same thing happened, in fact , for almost 2 years the state house of assembly was paralyzed. This year alone, there has been different attempts of such; Edo state , Rivers, yes we all know the story. In fact , during Obasanjo's regime it happened in Enugu state. And the mother of it all was the governors forum,up till yesterday nite NTA still referred to gov Jang as the chairman of that forum . In our country generally abnormal situation is more than normal self . Rember , in all this cases , all sides are free from the arms of the law. Write it down(all things being equal), 2 will still b greater than 26 in this country. Yea , two will impeach, become speaker and deputy speaker and we will all jubilate , celebrate and congratulate them . Its part of the "unwritten" law of our land . Once again congratulations to our new speaker. We love you .
Re: Opinion: Why I Support Removal Of Ekiti Speaker by donphilopus: 1:17pm On Nov 22, 2014
You never still sh1t that rice wey Fayose give you, comot?!

BTW, you know you ain't making any sense, right?! You are only babbling. Enjoy the stomach infrastructure while it lasts!

They say youths are the leaders of tomorrow. Can this guy be made a leader?! Can he even head a family of one?! Abeg go siddon jor!
Re: Opinion: Why I Support Removal Of Ekiti Speaker by infohenry(m): 1:18pm On Nov 22, 2014
Funny but the situation we found our country.
Re: Opinion: Why I Support Removal Of Ekiti Speaker by ypzilanti: 2:13pm On Nov 22, 2014
Justifying bad behavior by pointing to other bad behavior. That's what fools do.

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Why I Support Removal Of Ekiti Speaker by ayukdaboss(m): 2:25pm On Nov 22, 2014
[s]ademega:
.my opinion about the "almighty mathematical formula" that happened at the state house of assembly in Ekiti state ,may be a shocker . Yes , they did the"right thing" , i support them.
We pretend as if this kind of act is not part of us . During Gbenga Daniel's regime as gov in Ogun state almost this same thing happened, in fact , for almost 2 years the state house of assembly was paralyzed. This year alone, there has been different attempts of such; Edo state , Rivers, yes we all know the story. In fact , during Obasanjo's regime it happened in Enugu state. And the mother of it all was the governors forum,up till yesterday nite NTA still referred to gov Jang as the chairman of that forum . In our country generally abnormal situation is more than normal self . Rember , in all this cases , all sides are free from the arms of the law. Write it down(all things being equal), 2 will still b greater than 26 in this country. Yea , two will impeach, become speaker and deputy speaker and we will all jubilate , celebrate and congratulate them . Its part of the "unwritten" law of our land . Once again congratulations to our new speaker. We love you .[/s]
Anybody who supports the action at Ekiti has lost all forms of morals. Senseless Post
Re: Opinion: Why I Support Removal Of Ekiti Speaker by Nobody: 3:05pm On Nov 22, 2014
ypzilanti:
Justifying bad behavior by pointing to other bad behavior. That's what fools do.

You know I wanted to reply the lower-brain-animal when I saw your response and I was indeed satisfied with that. You've said it all!!!
Re: Opinion: Why I Support Removal Of Ekiti Speaker by ademega(m): 4:21pm On Nov 22, 2014
This kind of post is only meant for deep thinkers. Only those people will see the sense in it . Ire oh !
ayukdaboss:

Anybody who supports the action at Ekiti has lost all forms of morals. Senseless Post

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Why I Support Removal Of Ekiti Speaker by ademega(m): 4:31pm On Nov 22, 2014
Anybody that has ever seen my post on political issues should ve know i am a satirical writer.
I smile at most responses , if people can abuse a writer like this , how much more the gov that demanded for it and the president that gave the go ahead. Nigeria will b finished if this man is not flushed out of aso rock next year

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

SSS Is Working For Ali Modu Sheriff - Stephen Davis [read Statement] / OAU Visit: Afenifere Berates Jonathan / Buhari Original Certificate Are Not With Us. Nigeria Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.