Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,614 members, 7,951,549 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 06:09 PM

Gayism Is Not A Nigerian Culture By Christmasdon - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Gayism Is Not A Nigerian Culture By Christmasdon (511 Views)

I Have Repented From GAYISM, Jesus Be Praised / I Shall Never Speak Against Christ Jesus. Who Made Me. By Christmasdon / Why Can't Gayism And Fornication Taken As The Same,if All Sins Are Equal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gayism Is Not A Nigerian Culture By Christmasdon by Christmasdon(m): 10:22pm On Nov 22, 2014
We Nigerians are not known for this nonsence, since when did we know what homosexuality is? It is not our culture and not in our blood personally rather blame this deadly act and nonsensical gayism to the western knowledge inform of colonization. Let this not be said among us all we Nigerians, Lets live our Life as in the way God himself kept the Adam and Eve. Lets love God with all our pure heart and call on Jesus Christ to Lighten our Heart. Amen
Re: Gayism Is Not A Nigerian Culture By Christmasdon by finofaya: 7:28am On Nov 23, 2014
Lol. Do your forefathers know anyone named Adam or Eve? Your ability to call on Jesus Christ to lighten your heart is a result of western knowledge in form of colonization. Christianity is not actually a Nigerian religion. We must therefore get rid of it, together with homosexuality.

But guy, "gayism" is a human thing. It is not culture specific. There are homosexuals everywhere, and maybe someday one of them will fall in love with you.

3 Likes

Re: Gayism Is Not A Nigerian Culture By Christmasdon by dein77(m): 8:05am On Nov 23, 2014
Yeah.

But corruption, tribalism, insurgency, and all other social vices are our thing. ....

You try!

3 Likes

Re: Gayism Is Not A Nigerian Culture By Christmasdon by SeverusSnape(m): 8:32am On Nov 23, 2014
wow!...Are you serious?, do you think Islam and Christianity are Nigerian religions?... the clothes you wear,are they African clothes?...like a poster above me rightly said, do you think "corruption","terrorism" etc are our cultures?.
Bros, Anybody that wants to practice homosexuality should be left alone,it's their life,it's their body.

4 Likes

Re: Gayism Is Not A Nigerian Culture By Christmasdon by Nobody: 8:39am On Nov 23, 2014
Wow! I must say I'm loving the comments so far. I was actually about to give the op some sarcastic worda but I guess you guys have done a better job. Lol

Op. Get rid of all western religion and all the western fashion you have first. Those are more "un-cultural" than being gay can ever be.

4 Likes

Re: Gayism Is Not A Nigerian Culture By Christmasdon by hahn(m): 9:06am On Nov 23, 2014
finofaya:

But guy, "gayism" is a human thing. It is not culture specific. There are homosexuals everywhere, and maybe someday one of them will fall in love with you.

AMEN!

On behalf of the op

2 Likes

Re: Gayism Is Not A Nigerian Culture By Christmasdon by onetrack(m): 9:29am On Nov 23, 2014
Flying in an airplane is also not part of Nigerian traditional culture. It is also very unnatural. Did Adam and Eve fly? No.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Who Should A True Christian Pastor Emulate?. The Levite Priest Or The Apostles? / 10 Scriptures That Can Get You Through Anything / Confusion At Minna Biggest Friday Mosque As A Teenager Tried Gaining An Unsual E

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.