Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,128 members, 7,890,784 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 08:26 PM

Is The Phenomenon Of Hermaphrodite A Case For Homosexuality? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is The Phenomenon Of Hermaphrodite A Case For Homosexuality? (595 Views)

self-service Leads To Homosexuality--watchtower / A Case For Homosexuality? / How Scriptural Is The Phenomenon Of Spiritual Fathers And Sons? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is The Phenomenon Of Hermaphrodite A Case For Homosexuality? by Nobody: 6:14pm On Nov 23, 2014
Homosexuality is viewed as unnatural and a grave sin against the creator. In some extreme cases it is seen as a crime against the collective good of humanity and a threat to the continued existence of the human race.

One is considered homosexual when he or she acts on what is seen by many as the inordinate desire for sexual pleasures between one or more members of the same gender.

That is in cases where the gender and reproductive organs of a growing child is easily identifiable at birth. In the case of an hermaphrodite, this identification does not come as easy.

It would take the expertise of one or more medical personnels to determine the gender of the child, based on some set criteria.

What usually is thought to be the preserve of God is now left in the hands of men to determine. But men can only go so far as to determine the physical characteristics of the child's reproductive organs.

That which is more important (the sexual orientation of the child which is determined by some non-physical attributes) is usually left to chance.

Such a child can be 'made' to be a girl by doctors on the outside but deep down it actually has all the inherent traits of a male child and quite naturally, 'her' sexual inclinations would be like that of a man to a woman.

In such cases, would it be fair to expect this 'forced to be' lady to want to have sexual relations with a man? This from the natural perspective may be forcing the 'lady' to become gay because of what the society expects from 'her' outlook as a woman.

I have thought a bit about it and I believe that there is a drastic need to review the way we see homosexuals, in the light of those who were born as hermaphrodites.
Re: Is The Phenomenon Of Hermaphrodite A Case For Homosexuality? by Datshyguy(m): 8:25pm On Nov 23, 2014
dont you think it might amount to confusion in the future if d gender is not determined at infancy?
Re: Is The Phenomenon Of Hermaphrodite A Case For Homosexuality? by Omexonomy: 8:58pm On Nov 23, 2014
The sex of a child at birth is determined by the sex organ either male or female any other thing is madness
Re: Is The Phenomenon Of Hermaphrodite A Case For Homosexuality? by mumumugu(m): 10:31pm On Nov 23, 2014
Who created them as homophrodite?

God? Or satan?

Why?

Was it a mistake?
Re: Is The Phenomenon Of Hermaphrodite A Case For Homosexuality? by ooman(m): 7:29pm On Nov 25, 2014
So long as no one is getting hurt or forced, and so long as children are not involved, I dont consider it any of anybody's business where anyone is forcing his c.ock or what anyone is forcing into her orifice.
Sometimes I wonder if your god love p.orn...

(1) (Reply)

I Dedicate This Letter To Christians And Muslims In Nigeria! / Cure For Defeat / Unbelievers Opening Threads To Preach To Christians In Christian Section

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.