Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,223 members, 7,880,836 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:48 AM

Jonathan To Be Impeached Over Nassarawa Crisis - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan To Be Impeached Over Nassarawa Crisis (1016 Views)

PDP Wants Buhari Impeached Over Missing Budget / Saraki’s Poor Defence: Why He Should Resign Or Be Impeached / PDP Wants Fashola Impeached Over Tolls On Roads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan To Be Impeached Over Nassarawa Crisis by tit(f): 7:29pm On Nov 23, 2014
Again, Fulani mercenaries kill scores, born villages in Nassarawa

GUNMEN, suspected to be Fulani mercenaries, on Saturday morning, launched another offensive attack at Digan Dogo in Kadarko community of Keana Local Government Area of Nasarawa State, leaving scores dead and injuring many people.

However, many mercenaries were, on Friday night, apprehended by police at Shinge community in Lafia Local Government, while strategising on how to carry out another attack in neighbouring communities.

The latest development, according to Sunday Tribune findings, has caused apprehension, as women and children residing at Akgyagu, as well as Agye-Shumutu and Wunge communities in Doma Local Government have deserted the areas for fear of being attacked by the marauders.

Sunday Tribune reliably gathered that the mercenaries, who besieged Kadarko at around 5:30 a.m, started shooting at sight and setting houses ablaze.

When contacted on phone in Lafia, the state capital, the state Police Public Relations Officer (PPRO), Ugochukwu Theodore, a Deputy Superintendent of Police (DSP), confirmed the Kadarko attack, but added that the casualties figure was still sketchy as at press time.

He explained that the situation was under control, as fierce-looking mobile and conventional police have been deployed to all troubled communities with a view to forestalling further break down of law and order in the state.

On mercenaries arrested at Shinge, the PPRO said the information was yet to reach his office.

NigerianTribune

http://nigeriamasterweb.com/paperfrmes.html
Re: Jonathan To Be Impeached Over Nassarawa Crisis by Godwinsilas(m): 7:31pm On Nov 23, 2014
How possible?
Re: Jonathan To Be Impeached Over Nassarawa Crisis by Nobody: 7:35pm On Nov 23, 2014
Wetin persin no go see for nairaland, op did you post the wrong article or is it that thing again?

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan To Be Impeached Over Nassarawa Crisis by tit(f): 7:55pm On Nov 23, 2014
Obiagelli:
Wetin persin no go see for nairaland, op did you post the wrong article or is it that thing again?

meche onu!
I am going to impeach him!
How can he allow this fulani to be killing our people anyhow?
he is a goner!
Re: Jonathan To Be Impeached Over Nassarawa Crisis by Gboliwe: 7:58pm On Nov 23, 2014
I think it time I asked, @tit, are you okay? I mean it in a nice way. I just read through the other thread where you just started an interview in the middle without introducing the parties, stopped halfway without even any onions and oil to make the sauce with. Now this.

Please, stay coordinated.
Re: Jonathan To Be Impeached Over Nassarawa Crisis by Gboliwe: 7:59pm On Nov 23, 2014
tit:

meche onu!
he is a goner!

Delusions of grandeur

1 Like

Re: Jonathan To Be Impeached Over Nassarawa Crisis by Nobody: 8:22pm On Nov 23, 2014
tit:

meche onu!
he is a goner!
Ok

(1) (Reply)

Security Implications Of Bombing Of Kano Central Mosque -Attorney Patryk Utulu / Buhari's Age Mates / b

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.