Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,016 members, 7,976,859 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 02:28 PM

Seventy-Five Year Old Man Arrested For Impregnating Thirteen-year Old Girl (PIC) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Seventy-Five Year Old Man Arrested For Impregnating Thirteen-year Old Girl (PIC) (58906 Views)

How Okada Rider Was Killed In Gwagwalada In Groups’ Clash Over Girl (pic) / I Bled Profusely, Fainted As ‘suspected Ritualist’ Raped Me: 11yr-old Girl(pic) / Pastor Arrested For Impregnating 20 Women In His Church, Including Married Ones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seventy-Five Year Old Man Arrested For Impregnating Thirteen-year Old Girl (PIC) by Seemyfather(m): 7:45am On Nov 24, 2014
fitzmayowa:
No one should blame the old baba jare...he is simply following in the foot step of his role model Senator Yerima...cheesy

I wonder why police decided not to arrest that Yerima guy...

Abi ooooooooo
Re: Seventy-Five Year Old Man Arrested For Impregnating Thirteen-year Old Girl (PIC) by cbee29(m): 7:45am On Nov 24, 2014
Order 4 ur cheapest MTN, GLO and ETISALAT data now!!, contact 08067962516 for more info
Re: Seventy-Five Year Old Man Arrested For Impregnating Thirteen-year Old Girl (PIC) by edyjimmy55(f): 7:45am On Nov 24, 2014
this man need God's mercy
Re: Seventy-Five Year Old Man Arrested For Impregnating Thirteen-year Old Girl (PIC) by maylisa(f): 7:45am On Nov 24, 2014
My father my father, can't imagine his old looking sagged looking weak Dick. Infact some girls are not trying. Have mercy on our young girls Lord cus I blame POVERTY.

2 Likes

Re: Seventy-Five Year Old Man Arrested For Impregnating Thirteen-year Old Girl (PIC) by Studentsvoice: 7:46am On Nov 24, 2014
Pontaboki:
But Oil comes from Otuoke that then spoon feeds you.Fool
..insanity is a word that qualifies you.....insane Nigerian
Spoon feed ur father
Re: Seventy-Five Year Old Man Arrested For Impregnating Thirteen-year Old Girl (PIC) by lordmayor4(m): 7:47am On Nov 24, 2014
jude33084:

One in my compound, though she 17yrs said "she go come visit me" if I buy her mtn android phone shocked

Just imagine her words "come visit me" cheesy

All because i was chatting with her outside my fence undecided

Bros quickly adjust and took to his heels. cheesy

We see them daily here in my area.

Blame the parents.

Bros it's not the parent but the society, the love for material things, greed, and too much exposure by what they see, hear, watch daily on the street and TV.
Re: Seventy-Five Year Old Man Arrested For Impregnating Thirteen-year Old Girl (PIC) by Yemike(m): 7:47am On Nov 24, 2014
why only blaming the old man the operation would not have been sucessful if the girl didn't agree to his terms. i can bet it the old man is not her first timer.

2 Likes

Re: Seventy-Five Year Old Man Arrested For Impregnating Thirteen-year Old Girl (PIC) by rill: 7:49am On Nov 24, 2014
Naija gals tasking guys for money since 1914.
Re: Seventy-Five Year Old Man Arrested For Impregnating Thirteen-year Old Girl (PIC) by samseen02(m): 7:52am On Nov 24, 2014
Make una no too much blame diz ma na coz dat gurl also njoy am. If na me be her papa i go jst disown her where young guys still dey na pa 75 u cum see.
Re: Seventy-Five Year Old Man Arrested For Impregnating Thirteen-year Old Girl (PIC) by bright007(f): 7:53am On Nov 24, 2014
The suspect said he doesn’t use any sex
performance enhancement drug before making love
to a female. “I don’t take any herbal drink for
enhancement of sexual performance. They are
alcoholic and I don’t take alcohol as a good
Muslim. I observe my five-times-daily prayers
faithfully.

SMH
Re: Seventy-Five Year Old Man Arrested For Impregnating Thirteen-year Old Girl (PIC) by watchindelta(m): 7:57am On Nov 24, 2014
all dis small girls self dey no wan reach river b4 dey wan get some water dis days aba. even 75yrs old man can still take a shot.
Re: Seventy-Five Year Old Man Arrested For Impregnating Thirteen-year Old Girl (PIC) by follaj: 7:59am On Nov 24, 2014
The old should be imprison for this evil act.
Re: Seventy-Five Year Old Man Arrested For Impregnating Thirteen-year Old Girl (PIC) by Drabrah(m): 8:01am On Nov 24, 2014
infantrydoctor:
Hmmmmm. In my opinion, l think the following ppl should be blamed.
The young girl's father for neglecting his primary responsibilities of taking care of his daugter. He didnt allow her to stay with him but her grandmother. He also did not send her to school and hence she had to settle for tailoring.
Her mother for showing outright disregards for motherhood by not training her child properly. She didnt send her to school and she still could not afford to let her stay with her but her own mother.
The grandmother for not noticing the questionable attitudes of her grand daugter before hand. She might also have denied her some basic needs, hence her result to begging for material gifts.
Her "oga in the shop" for not noticing the unnecessary friendship btw the old man and her subject.
And as for the baba, hmmmm. I will leave him for the law to judge.
well, me don't think any of d above statement implic8 all u've mentioned (except d baba, of course)
1. Girl's father was neva mentioned. Wot if he's l8?
2. Mother leaving her wt g/ma ain't no crime (tho me wudn't allow mine). Aftrall, same g/ma probably brot up d mother also. Also, bad enof dat gal ain't in sch, buh reasonable enof dat they've put her in a relatively reasonable vocation. (No b all of us go kari certy chop u know, & u gat cut ur coat according 2 ur material)
3. Preg was jst abt a month. Even as at today, it ain't up to 2 months (by my estimation frm EDD). Thus, g/ma myt nt av notice anything except d initial clue wc d gal denied. Also, no statement indicated dat she lacked basic needs (abi no b person wey get excess, no matter how litu, dey put money 4 'kóló' wey d gal go make 4 baba place!)
4. All d paroles happen 4 baba shop. Abeg u wan make her Oga dey kari CCTV folo her abt ni ?
Abeg make we no jst dey dish out judgement 2 pipu anyhow.
Re: Seventy-Five Year Old Man Arrested For Impregnating Thirteen-year Old Girl (PIC) by Drabrah(m): 8:04am On Nov 24, 2014
TDonald:
There Is nothing new under the Sun

75yr Olds always impregnating 8yr Olds here in Pakistan where I am serving

jail terms Abi!

cool cool
Re: Seventy-Five Year Old Man Arrested For Impregnating Thirteen-year Old Girl (PIC) by comrChris(m): 8:06am On Nov 24, 2014
I see proudness written all over this man through his speech
Imagine he said he will take care of the girl while he couldnot care for his wife,probably that is while the family had to take her
Re: Seventy-Five Year Old Man Arrested For Impregnating Thirteen-year Old Girl (PIC) by Nobody: 8:07am On Nov 24, 2014
ignis:
Is 75 years old man still active?

#just asking

Let's arrange a battle ground for u both to confirm that
Re: Seventy-Five Year Old Man Arrested For Impregnating Thirteen-year Old Girl (PIC) by Drabrah(m): 8:08am On Nov 24, 2014
ALKARULEZ615:

Never can tell if he is bisexual
You want him to rape me?

Btw, can't travel to Nigeria just to pay a visit to Pa Muse or wateva his name is. The last time I visited Nigeria was 3 years ago. Did that cos I had to congratulate my childhood friend, ur president, Jonathan on his victory.

That's by the way tho; just so you'd know, I left Malaga for California, USA six months ago. I own nine estates there; I'd need an overseer and I reckon you should apply through my Personnel Manager cos I'd leave for Nottingham, England in a few days. Just apply for the post, my good friend. Ur remuneration would be something to tell mama about.
cheesy

grandiose delusion of da highest order. Classical case 4 dat matter. I pray say e no go don too l8 4 u b4 u combak 2 ur senses.
Desolée

1 Like

Re: Seventy-Five Year Old Man Arrested For Impregnating Thirteen-year Old Girl (PIC) by Hazardd(m): 8:11am On Nov 24, 2014
Konji no good.
Re: Seventy-Five Year Old Man Arrested For Impregnating Thirteen-year Old Girl (PIC) by baski92(m): 8:11am On Nov 24, 2014
Is of no use... Y not kill him
Re: Seventy-Five Year Old Man Arrested For Impregnating Thirteen-year Old Girl (PIC) by Guidette(f): 8:12am On Nov 24, 2014
Statutory _rape: A 13 year old cant give mutual consent. She is a child.
Re: Seventy-Five Year Old Man Arrested For Impregnating Thirteen-year Old Girl (PIC) by shyshally(f): 8:13am On Nov 24, 2014
ALKARULEZ615:

You want him to rape me?

Btw, can't travel to Nigeria just to pay a visit to Pa Muse or wateva his name is. The last time I visited Nigeria was 3 years ago. Did that cos I had to congratulate my childhood friend, ur president, Jonathan on his victory.

That's by the way tho; just so you'd know, I left Malaga for California, USA six months ago. I own nine estates there; I'd need an overseer and I reckon you should apply through my Personnel Manager cos I'd leave for Nottingham, England in a few days. Just apply for the post, my good friend. Ur remuneration would be something to tell mama about. cheesy
You know,this is getting VERY BORING and annoying as d day goes by,I've been trying to ignore comments like this on threads.pls grow up n stop informing d world u schooled in france or spain.d joke is quite stale already

1 Like

Re: Seventy-Five Year Old Man Arrested For Impregnating Thirteen-year Old Girl (PIC) by Guidette(f): 8:16am On Nov 24, 2014
Yemike:
why only blaming the old man the operation would not have been sucessful if the girl didn't agree to his terms. i can bet it the old man is not her first timer.
Im sure u are one of those guys that lure neighborhood children with biscuit and sweets b4 u rape them and say if they did not collect the sweet, they wouldnt have been raped. Rubbish talk.

1 Like

Re: Seventy-Five Year Old Man Arrested For Impregnating Thirteen-year Old Girl (PIC) by ALKARULEZ615(m): 8:17am On Nov 24, 2014
shyshally:

You know,this is getting VERY BORING and annoying as d day goes by,I've been trying to ignore comments like this on threads.pls grow up n stop informing d world u schooled in france or spain.d joke is quite stale already
see as this one serious anyhow..... Loosen up jhawe, who seriousness don help for dis world?

#all4Dafun.... cheesy
Re: Seventy-Five Year Old Man Arrested For Impregnating Thirteen-year Old Girl (PIC) by Nobody: 8:20am On Nov 24, 2014
ALKARULEZ615:
KONJI: being a bastard since the days of David, the son of Jesse

this can only happen in Nigeria tho.....
It can neva eva happen in Malaga, Spain.....where I schooled

Those who school in Nigeria have more sense than you do! Your comment clearly indicates you lack orientation.

It can only happen in Nigeria you say? Yet we read about paedophiles in the UK and the US. We even read about molesters and rapists in India and South Africa.

You dey malaga dey train how to be a matador, or civilized butcher, you dey speak bad of Nigeria! Shey na Nigeria give the small gal belle ni?
Re: Seventy-Five Year Old Man Arrested For Impregnating Thirteen-year Old Girl (PIC) by buddylaw(m): 8:20am On Nov 24, 2014
ALKARULEZ615:
KONJI: being a bastard since the days of David, the son of Jesse

this can only happen in Nigeria tho.....
It can neva eva happen in Malaga, Spain.....where I schooled
so we should be jumping up kos u schooled in malaga.... Isokuso
Re: Seventy-Five Year Old Man Arrested For Impregnating Thirteen-year Old Girl (PIC) by ALKARULEZ615(m): 8:20am On Nov 24, 2014
nerodenero:
Adebayo won't tell mama about it since he claimed his dwindling football fortunes were due to Mama's juju grin grin
lol.....u harsh o

1 Like

Re: Seventy-Five Year Old Man Arrested For Impregnating Thirteen-year Old Girl (PIC) by ALKARULEZ615(m): 8:21am On Nov 24, 2014
buddylaw:
so we should be jumping up kos u schooled in malaga.... Isokuso
did I ask u to jump up?

Kari-talk

Mind ur bizness abeg
Re: Seventy-Five Year Old Man Arrested For Impregnating Thirteen-year Old Girl (PIC) by blakky97(m): 8:21am On Nov 24, 2014
ALKARULEZ615:

You want him to rape me?

That's by the way tho; just so you'd know, I left Malaga for California, USA six months ago. I own nine estates there; I'd need an overseer and I reckon you should apply through my Personnel Manager cos I'd leave for Nottingham, England in a few days. Just apply for the post, my good friend. Ur remuneration would be something to tell mama about. cheesy
Funny @ jonathan
Please tell us: did he really have no shoes when you guys were growing up?
Re: Seventy-Five Year Old Man Arrested For Impregnating Thirteen-year Old Girl (PIC) by Enasco1(m): 8:23am On Nov 24, 2014
mizjules:
I see no one bleming the girl, why will a 13 become sexually active @ 13, not like she was brainwashed by him or he force her, she agreed. Willingly.. The girl took advantage of the fact that she will be getting little money from the man , Even asked for a phone sef... Meaning she's been exposed to sleeping with other guys for money.. The man to sef
I have been readin pple's comment 2 see who will blame d little girl n u jx did. U wea right, y will a 13yrs old girl be visiting an elderly man when returning from shop in order to have sex, if proper investigation x done, u wll dxcover dat he ws nt d first person 2 sleep wt her. Her eyes dn tears since birth. As 4 d old fooling man, instead of sleeping wt underage n married women, y nr patronise ashawo joint 4 #500.?? He was busy vandalising her puss.y wt his dickson

2 Likes

Re: Seventy-Five Year Old Man Arrested For Impregnating Thirteen-year Old Girl (PIC) by ALKARULEZ615(m): 8:23am On Nov 24, 2014
Marc9:

Those who school in Nigeria have more sense than you do! Your comment clearly indicates you lack orientation.

It can only happen in Nigeria you say? Yet we read about pedophiles in the UK, and the US. We even read about molesters and rapists in india.

You dey malaga dey train how to be a matador, or civilized butcher, you dey speak bad of Nigeria! Shey na Nigeria give the small gal belle ni?
see as this one sef take am personal.

Shwuuuo! Dem go kneel down beg u o
Re: Seventy-Five Year Old Man Arrested For Impregnating Thirteen-year Old Girl (PIC) by ALKARULEZ615(m): 8:25am On Nov 24, 2014
blakky97:

Funny @ jonathan
Please tell us: did he really have no shoes when you guys were growing up?
hehehehehehehe..... Don't tell me u believed that dude

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Civil Defence Officer Kills A Driver In Abia During Lockdown (Graphic Photo) / Ritualists With Human Parts At Iyana-Ilogbo Ogun State Caught Today (Photos) / Unclad Headless Body Of A Woman In Enugu Discovered By Police (Graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.