Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,883 members, 7,872,903 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:46 AM

A Nairalander Will Be Travelling To Lagos For The First Time 2moro(needs Advice) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / A Nairalander Will Be Travelling To Lagos For The First Time 2moro(needs Advice) (1118 Views)

Trey Songz Lands In Lagos For Rhythm Unplugged Concert Tomorrow (Photo) / Jim Iyke Shows Off His Baby Mama For The First Time (photos) / Uche Jombo Returns To Nigeria Two Years After Travelling To US (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairalander Will Be Travelling To Lagos For The First Time 2moro(needs Advice) by richgang(m): 7:10am On Nov 24, 2014
Good morning fellow nairalanders, I got a call from my bro that I should come to Lagos and spend 2 weeks with him, but I'm reluctant to travel to Lagos due to all the bad and negative stuff I have heard about lagos , ...That when you are in Lagos you have to shine your eye, and there are a lot of unscrupulous people out there who might want to take advantage of you and steal from you or harm you once they know you are new to Lagos popularly called JJC # Please Nairalanders what should I be careful of when I get to Lagos and do you guys this I can cope with Lagos life for 2 weeks and how do you all see my stay in Lagos, Please I need swift response from you all so I know what next.. thanks and God bless you how, as you advice me kindly and with maturity...
Re: A Nairalander Will Be Travelling To Lagos For The First Time 2moro(needs Advice) by Wendy80(f): 7:14am On Nov 24, 2014
Don't act like u are new. Simple.
Re: A Nairalander Will Be Travelling To Lagos For The First Time 2moro(needs Advice) by richgang(m): 7:20am On Nov 24, 2014
Wendy80:
Don't act like u are new. Simple.
thanks, But how do I act like I am not new, when I can't even speak their popular slang or Yoruba
Re: A Nairalander Will Be Travelling To Lagos For The First Time 2moro(needs Advice) by Wendy80(f): 7:23am On Nov 24, 2014
richgang:
thanks, But how do I act like I am not new, when I can't even speak their popular slang or Yoruba
Not every1 speak yoruba or 'popular slang'
As long as u speak English or pidgin u are good.
Re: A Nairalander Will Be Travelling To Lagos For The First Time 2moro(needs Advice) by decode55(m): 7:32am On Nov 24, 2014
Wendy80:
[size=25pt] Don't act like u are new. [/size] Simple.

one more thing.

Speak less; Listen more
wink

Goodluck
Re: A Nairalander Will Be Travelling To Lagos For The First Time 2moro(needs Advice) by okiezman(m): 7:38am On Nov 24, 2014
Smh. How old are you? undecided

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Will Be Travelling To Lagos For The First Time 2moro(needs Advice) by JeffreyJamez(m): 7:41am On Nov 24, 2014
Be yourself jor......if you try to form what you're not,you go wound....and besides, it depends on the area of Lagos you are going to. In most areas in lagos,no body send you o.lagos is a mind your business state,...... and one more thing, be generally polite.
Re: A Nairalander Will Be Travelling To Lagos For The First Time 2moro(needs Advice) by Nobody: 7:57am On Nov 24, 2014
hahahahahahaha... as long as u keep ur phones and money safe ,u got no problem! welcome oo!JJC
Re: A Nairalander Will Be Travelling To Lagos For The First Time 2moro(needs Advice) by kendrick93(m): 8:15am On Nov 24, 2014
why is dis on celebrity section?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Will Be Travelling To Lagos For The First Time 2moro(needs Advice) by Percentile: 8:33am On Nov 24, 2014
Dude, wat manner of advice do u nid ontop say u wan travel undecided
Re: A Nairalander Will Be Travelling To Lagos For The First Time 2moro(needs Advice) by Melahou(m): 8:36am On Nov 24, 2014
That means if you want to travel to China you'll need a manual and a map

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Will Be Travelling To Lagos For The First Time 2moro(needs Advice) by Codedrock(m): 9:05am On Nov 24, 2014
No offence please;
but i am sure O.P must be within age 15-17
Re: A Nairalander Will Be Travelling To Lagos For The First Time 2moro(needs Advice) by fruityjojo(f): 9:47am On Nov 24, 2014
Hehehehehe * cheesy
Re: A Nairalander Will Be Travelling To Lagos For The First Time 2moro(needs Advice) by Nobody: 10:05am On Nov 24, 2014
Just don't forget to put your wallet inside your armpit or in your boxers when you get to Berger or any of the bustops...

And be at alert so that you won't be droven beyond your designated stop.
Re: A Nairalander Will Be Travelling To Lagos For The First Time 2moro(needs Advice) by Nobody: 10:11am On Nov 24, 2014
This nairaland is so full of small small guys,can u imagine ds talk...na waooo imaturity.
Re: A Nairalander Will Be Travelling To Lagos For The First Time 2moro(needs Advice) by richgang(m): 10:41am On Nov 24, 2014
Midehi:
This nairaland is so full of small small guys,can u imagine ds talk...na waooo imaturity.
hahahahahahahahaha, Only if you knew me. # Talkless #Okaybye, na u get ya mouth
Re: A Nairalander Will Be Travelling To Lagos For The First Time 2moro(needs Advice) by Nobody: 11:00am On Nov 24, 2014
undecided OP I see you are trying to make fp which kind question be this?
Re: A Nairalander Will Be Travelling To Lagos For The First Time 2moro(needs Advice) by Profcamsey(m): 11:43am On Nov 24, 2014
Op u dont mean it? When you see the 3 wise men bow for them. They will lead you through

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Will Be Travelling To Lagos For The First Time 2moro(needs Advice) by Ladybluecash(f): 12:04pm On Nov 24, 2014
Pls wen u get to lagos dnt forget to pay homage to third mainland bridge by swimin frm 3rd mainland bridge water to okoagbon grin...... Finally luk for any whit garment church for lagos purification... Eko oni baje
Re: A Nairalander Will Be Travelling To Lagos For The First Time 2moro(needs Advice) by niggadee(m): 12:26pm On Nov 24, 2014
What part of lagos?
Re: A Nairalander Will Be Travelling To Lagos For The First Time 2moro(needs Advice) by enoqueen: 12:41pm On Nov 24, 2014
this guy is a liar. he's trying to copy from the guy that posted sometime ago that he was travelling by air for the first time. cool

stay wherever you are please.
Re: A Nairalander Will Be Travelling To Lagos For The First Time 2moro(needs Advice) by Kunleskey(m): 12:58pm On Nov 24, 2014
Abeg call my number 4 more info
Re: A Nairalander Will Be Travelling To Lagos For The First Time 2moro(needs Advice) by Kolade9(m): 1:11pm On Nov 24, 2014
Don't look like groundnut

Speak pidgin............only angry

Put your money in your pant grin
Re: A Nairalander Will Be Travelling To Lagos For The First Time 2moro(needs Advice) by richgang(m): 7:00am On Nov 25, 2014
Have made up my mind to go, i will be getting ready to go soon, anything I need to know please drop it let me know...thanks
Re: A Nairalander Will Be Travelling To Lagos For The First Time 2moro(needs Advice) by ROZZAYY(f): 7:20am On Nov 25, 2014
Lagos is just like any oda place only faster, rough and crowded. So get ur mind prepared for traffic etc. Proudly lagosian, Eko ni baje ooo. Welcome!
Re: A Nairalander Will Be Travelling To Lagos For The First Time 2moro(needs Advice) by richgang(m): 3:11pm On Nov 25, 2014
Lagos is far ooo, we left since around 9 am and we still dey road.... na so Ogun state big,
Re: A Nairalander Will Be Travelling To Lagos For The First Time 2moro(needs Advice) by realborn(m): 3:36pm On Nov 25, 2014
At OP,

Where are you coming from?
Re: A Nairalander Will Be Travelling To Lagos For The First Time 2moro(needs Advice) by fairygeh(f): 3:46pm On Nov 25, 2014
cheesy ; cheesy.
This reminds me of when I was serving in 2011 and we were going to High court in Lagos from Ogun state where I served,there was this Lawyer corper(babe) who came from the East and has never been to Lagos before in her life, she was so anxious and practically came to beg me that I should convince my boss 'a state counsel ' who I was attached to who wasn't her own boss to take her to lag with us................................i told my boss and he said no wahala she could join us,mehnnn,come and see how this seemingly tuuush East babe dey do like local girl for Lag o,she was so surprised and almost had her neck inside third mainland when we passed there,............
we just dey use her laugh for inside car and she didn't mind,she was so happy and she said she was fulfilled that at last she has been to lag,even if na just High court we come.

I don't blame OP sha,Lagos fever dey do som e people.

(1) (Reply)

The True Celebrities / Olorioko Singer, Sunny Stevens Saved Boxer And Shirt After Inferno / PHOTOS: So Linda Ikeji Has Such Sweet B00bs?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.