Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,762 members, 7,930,612 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 11:11 PM

Pictures Of Charly Boy & His Stunning Wife, Lady D - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pictures Of Charly Boy & His Stunning Wife, Lady D (56525 Views)

Charly Boy And Wife Lady D Release New Photos / Photos Of Charly Boy And His Cute Daughter / PHOTO: Charly Boy & His Entire Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Charly Boy & His Stunning Wife, Lady D by cococandy(f): 6:57pm On Nov 24, 2014
Dreyl:
just like two of us pumpkin,we are meant for each other forever!
Re: Pictures Of Charly Boy & His Stunning Wife, Lady D by Ogoanita(f): 7:00pm On Nov 24, 2014
angry i seriously dont care about think what you may say or feel about my comment, but jst in one word, #irritating!
Re: Pictures Of Charly Boy & His Stunning Wife, Lady D by eleko1: 7:01pm On Nov 24, 2014
Ur case is beyond Yaba left.@ dis junction\point,I'll leave U to continue with Ur stupidity.If U can't differentiate btw the subject topic and the post U quote,knw that Ur life remain ruin'ed'Kip bleating
iconize:

Drunken mooron, tell us the meaning of stunning. grin grin grin
Re: Pictures Of Charly Boy & His Stunning Wife, Lady D by Nobody: 7:04pm On Nov 24, 2014
Area Father and Mother,you couple are too much.Carry go!
Re: Pictures Of Charly Boy & His Stunning Wife, Lady D by eleko1: 7:06pm On Nov 24, 2014
He is mentally ill.Leave him
iv4fb:

cant you air your view without name calling?
Re: Pictures Of Charly Boy & His Stunning Wife, Lady D by Dreyl(m): 7:08pm On Nov 24, 2014
cococandy:
i understand bae,lets go to bordeaux(france)for our secret rendezvous,i don't mind spending all the cash i have to see you happy and delighted,i promise to never make you sad.*kiss her forehead softly* wink
Re: Pictures Of Charly Boy & His Stunning Wife, Lady D by captcochrane(m): 7:10pm On Nov 24, 2014
MadCow1:

Paris..

That's the porshe side of france..

How come i dont know you in paris tongue
Re: Pictures Of Charly Boy & His Stunning Wife, Lady D by jeje123(m): 7:11pm On Nov 24, 2014
Weed dey worry dis grandpa and him wife can not correct him cos of money

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Charly Boy & His Stunning Wife, Lady D by iconize(m): 7:17pm On Nov 24, 2014
eleko1:
Ur case is beyond Yaba left.@ dis junction\point,I'll leave U to continue with Ur stupidity.If U can't differentiate btw the subject topic and the post U quote,knw that Ur life remain ruin'ed'Kip bleating

You're a moronic illiterate asss! grin grin grin

You leave me at this "junction"? grin grin

Why not leave me at this checkpoint. grin grin grin grin

Tell us the meaning of stunning.
Re: Pictures Of Charly Boy & His Stunning Wife, Lady D by KLand(m): 7:19pm On Nov 24, 2014
Crazy couple. I don't envy them.

Anyway, Congrats to them for keeping the marriage vow real for 35 years as reported. Na only that one CB take dey emulate him papa, who I hear say waka pass 50years 4 marriage.
Re: Pictures Of Charly Boy & His Stunning Wife, Lady D by Caleycash(m): 7:20pm On Nov 24, 2014
lalasticlala:

Lol

But those we perceive as role models have had crashed marriages e. g
hectic irony I tell you

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Charly Boy & His Stunning Wife, Lady D by cole265(m): 7:25pm On Nov 24, 2014
Caleycash:
hectic irony I tell you

May be we all should take to Igboh smoking to elongate our marriage.
Re: Pictures Of Charly Boy & His Stunning Wife, Lady D by Franchise21(m): 7:27pm On Nov 24, 2014
iyisco2001:
make i see your gf sad
Seconded
Re: Pictures Of Charly Boy & His Stunning Wife, Lady D by Lipzlikeshugar(f): 7:29pm On Nov 24, 2014
englishmart:
they are beginning to resemble each other.
Clowns of a leg, walk together!

In olamide's voice " stupidity has taken over them!
Well, in France, we send such people to exile cheesy
yeye
Re: Pictures Of Charly Boy & His Stunning Wife, Lady D by englishmart(m): 7:33pm On Nov 24, 2014
Lipzlikeshugar:
yeye
lol
Re: Pictures Of Charly Boy & His Stunning Wife, Lady D by phantom(m): 7:36pm On Nov 24, 2014
grandparents who dont want to grow up... undecided undecided undecided
Re: Pictures Of Charly Boy & His Stunning Wife, Lady D by smallJagaban: 7:36pm On Nov 24, 2014
IBO AREA BOY.
Re: Pictures Of Charly Boy & His Stunning Wife, Lady D by Bolosiye: 7:39pm On Nov 24, 2014
lalasticlala:
crazy generation
Re: Pictures Of Charly Boy & His Stunning Wife, Lady D by umar759(m): 7:41pm On Nov 24, 2014
Na gay dis guy b.
Re: Pictures Of Charly Boy & His Stunning Wife, Lady D by ogtavia(m): 7:43pm On Nov 24, 2014
prettyuwakwe:
He and She devil. Tufiakwa!!

Taaaah Shataap dia...who are u to judge anyone?...what makes you think they are devils?...do u know Jesus loves them the way they are...sure he is angry @ dere sins/iniquity/lifestyle yet he won't give up on them easily.
Re: Pictures Of Charly Boy & His Stunning Wife, Lady D by kayClt(f): 7:56pm On Nov 24, 2014
two weird characters dat undastand demselves....gud for dem
Re: Pictures Of Charly Boy & His Stunning Wife, Lady D by MadCow1: 8:00pm On Nov 24, 2014
englishmart:
I'm actually at Charonne on a programme. A small city in Paris. I shall return to my base in monaco tomorrow's morning....

Where in Paris do you stay?

grin

I no dey Paris o.. grin

Though I once lived there.. grin
Re: Pictures Of Charly Boy & His Stunning Wife, Lady D by MadCow1: 8:08pm On Nov 24, 2014
Look at how people are attacking Charley Boy because of his eccentric lifestyle..

But nobody cares about how all other aspects of his life has been great.. He is a committed family man, has stayed married for longer than Pastor Okotie and Oyakhilome, has no sex scandal like Pastor Biden of COZA, Is a good father to his children, has accomplished a lot in his life both in business and career, Is a renowned Nigerian activist, the head of the National association of bikers and more..

Yet... Nigga still hate on him for no real tangible reason apart from his lifestyle.. grin

#T!A
#This!sAfrica. .

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Charly Boy & His Stunning Wife, Lady D by englishmart(m): 8:22pm On Nov 24, 2014
MadCow1:

grin

I no dey Paris o.. grin

Though I once lived there.. grin
gringringringrin
Lol Onye asi gringringringrin Chai! Uncle you can lie o... gringringringrin
Re: Pictures Of Charly Boy & His Stunning Wife, Lady D by scobaba: 8:46pm On Nov 24, 2014
Small bois n Girls callin him names.

9months of dating, u r already tired of your bf or gf.

Now i'm not a fan of CB but Ds guys have been @their tyn for 35yrs in marriage and still spicing it up wt activities.

U r just 25 and u can't remembr the last tym ur mum n dad went flexing....smh.

Yet u cm here to talk shit....u Go old quick.
Re: Pictures Of Charly Boy & His Stunning Wife, Lady D by Nobody: 8:52pm On Nov 24, 2014
JESUS this is evil..Wat a nightmare !!! Occultic powers.. I bind u in d name of Jesus christ..Devil's advocate angry
Re: Pictures Of Charly Boy & His Stunning Wife, Lady D by thaoriginator: 8:55pm On Nov 24, 2014
2256 3377 6162 9954 air tel
Re: Pictures Of Charly Boy & His Stunning Wife, Lady D by femi4: 9:06pm On Nov 24, 2014
lalasticlala:

I'm not a blogger yet. Beside, u should understand that some captions r exaggerated to attract attention.
Nevertheless, d woman is definitely cute, considering her age.
Stop wasting your talent. Expecting your blog soon
Re: Pictures Of Charly Boy & His Stunning Wife, Lady D by eusuph99: 9:11pm On Nov 24, 2014
englishmart:
they are beginning to resemble each other.
Clowns of a leg, walk together!

In olamide's voice " stupidity has taken over them!
Well, in France, we send such people to exile cheesy
so u knw olamide in france abi,i don catch u
Re: Pictures Of Charly Boy & His Stunning Wife, Lady D by dollyptosh(m): 9:11pm On Nov 24, 2014
mikeson12:
In France where I stay,such faces are used for horror movies grin.
lmao. Nairalanders nawa
Re: Pictures Of Charly Boy & His Stunning Wife, Lady D by Egonec(m): 9:13pm On Nov 24, 2014
Two demon possessed pple! A mad man lik Charly boi can only b married to a mad woman to b able to sustain a marriage for 35yrs!! Birds of a feather

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Aww.. Davido & Girlfriend Sira Are Still Together (new Photo) / Burna Boy Celebrates His 'Wifey' Stefflon Don For Ranking 3rd Best Seller / Davido Joins Beardgang - See Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.