Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,855 members, 7,906,158 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 06:20 AM

How To Make Money With You Satellite Dish - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / How To Make Money With You Satellite Dish (1139 Views)

You Can Make Money With Your Script Writing Skill / [free]step By Step Guide How I Make Money With Merlin -the Magic Adventure Movie / The Satellite Dish With The Big Dotted 's' On It. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money With You Satellite Dish by onyeoma22: 10:13am On Nov 28, 2008
I have found a way of making little money with your dish every month; I have donned it for two months now and make some money from my on subscription.

Get one decoder and dish and one hitv or any one card
One wireless card sharing
And you tell around you that you can give them some channels about 8 to 10 channels
The paid some amount for connection and every month the fix price.
You know the price you can give for connection fee and for monthly payment
I will stop here,

So if want you check what it will cost you and then do it
Re: How To Make Money With You Satellite Dish by Nobody: 1:32pm On Nov 28, 2008
The question is, is that legit?, am not too sure it is.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria's Best Actor/actress / Ctl/trendtv Is Not Working In Onitsha / How To Watch These Old Nollyood Movies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.