Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,313 members, 7,881,143 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 01:19 PM

Jonathan To Obasanjo "I'm The Best President Nigeria Has Ever Produced" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan To Obasanjo "I'm The Best President Nigeria Has Ever Produced" (502 Views)

Photo: Who Is Your Best President So Far? / Why Can't Jonathan ARREST And LOCK UP Obasanjo? I'm Losing My Patience / Who Is The Best President Nigeria Has Ever Had? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan To Obasanjo "I'm The Best President Nigeria Has Ever Produced" by LEERICIST(m): 6:09pm On Nov 24, 2014
President Goodluck Jonathan has described
himself as the best leader to be produced by
Nigeria. The President said no leader since the
country gained independence in 1960 had done
better than himself for the country. He,
therefore, said the comment made by former
President Olusegun Obasanjo, in which the ex-
President described Jonathan’s performance as
below average, was untrue.
Re: Jonathan To Obasanjo "I'm The Best President Nigeria Has Ever Produced" by Polithiefcian(m): 6:11pm On Nov 24, 2014
D best dumbass nigeria has eva produced undecided

1 Like

Re: Jonathan To Obasanjo "I'm The Best President Nigeria Has Ever Produced" by braine(m): 6:16pm On Nov 24, 2014
A good president would never declare himself a "good president."

1 Like

Re: Jonathan To Obasanjo "I'm The Best President Nigeria Has Ever Produced" by stinggy(m): 7:11pm On Nov 24, 2014
LEERICIST:
President Goodluck Jonathan has described
himself as the best leader to be produced by
Nigeria. The President said no leader since the
country gained independence in 1960 had done
better than himself for the country. He,
therefore, said the comment made by former
President Olusegun Obasanjo, in which the ex-
President described Jonathan’s performance as
below average, was untrue.

He said that to only you

(1) (Reply)

Sultan, Oritsejafor Differ On War Against Boko Haram / I’ll Support APC Candidate If I Lose – Atiku / Okorocha Kicks Off Cleanliness, Beautification Competition In 637 Communities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.