Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,785 members, 7,912,197 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 11:58 PM

Denrele Is Ready To Get Married - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Denrele Is Ready To Get Married (31796 Views)

Denrele Edun Fell From Stage In Port-Harcourt / What Is Denrele Wearing? / This Is So Funny! Denrele Is @ It Again Ooooooo (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Denrele Is Ready To Get Married by Ilekeh(f): 10:42pm On Dec 07, 2014
Who is the lucky guy?
Re: Denrele Is Ready To Get Married by Nobody: 10:43pm On Dec 07, 2014
misshoree:
what shld I have said?so that yu pple will turn him to gay right
no1 says he's gay..av seen him 1ce and he was cool..i meant his dress codes and all dat.. Who wuld marry sm1 on dat kinda fashion style? Wuld u be happy if ur man wears all dat?

1 Like

Re: Denrele Is Ready To Get Married by franugo(m): 10:45pm On Dec 07, 2014
IVORY2009:

you are correct, he more or less behave like a kiddo sometimes, wearing colour riot outfit, braid some part of his hair, leaving the other part ruff, his shoe nkor, he sometimes, wears like my grandmothers kind of shoe called "Apolla" that was wore in the 1970's.... All in the name of fashion.

he makes his money though, life's all abt d benjamins...if we cud change position, i'd be him in an instant!undecided

2 Likes

Re: Denrele Is Ready To Get Married by Nobody: 10:46pm On Dec 07, 2014
RealAlfranco:
gay alert!!!

Again, so??
Re: Denrele Is Ready To Get Married by petux(m): 10:47pm On Dec 07, 2014
who is denrele?...is he related to akon? undecided coz we don't knw him here in yankee
Re: Denrele Is Ready To Get Married by franugo(m): 10:51pm On Dec 07, 2014
EroticAngelina:
im not hating pls! jeez! are u his public lawyer or what? undecided

lawyer? No. Am a fellow dude like him. See how GUYS are here bashing a fellow guy as if dem no get senseundecided. E babe tell una say she dey complain As far as da dude is making his money, no problem at all on d part of d gal....no be gals wey we know?undecided
Re: Denrele Is Ready To Get Married by franugo(m): 10:52pm On Dec 07, 2014
masonkz:

Again, so??

help me ask dem o, some guys sef can cast eh! angry

1 Like

Re: Denrele Is Ready To Get Married by domido(m): 10:53pm On Dec 07, 2014
kskpoundz:
Wonders shall never end.can he dooooo?
U know, when u make statements pls complete it. "DO WHAT?". Explain.
Re: Denrele Is Ready To Get Married by papoose321: 10:53pm On Dec 07, 2014
Hu b ha (denrele) lucky man abi hubby
Re: Denrele Is Ready To Get Married by tintingz(m): 10:55pm On Dec 07, 2014
kennosklint:
Here in kuwait pple lyk dis dude are sent to wash public toilets...
grin grin
Re: Denrele Is Ready To Get Married by tintingz(m): 10:57pm On Dec 07, 2014
[size=14pt]first gay celebrity marriage in Nigeria.[/size]
Re: Denrele Is Ready To Get Married by lovelyronke20(f): 11:03pm On Dec 07, 2014
you all need to stop oo denrele will find a very beautiful lady to marry..
Re: Denrele Is Ready To Get Married by Adwexky(m): 11:16pm On Dec 07, 2014
[size=20pt]Mr Denrele has realized that Time Flies

Jonathan Blast Kwankwaso: https://www.nairaland.com/2033823/jonathan-doubts-kwankwaso-intelligence#28684100

Photo: D'banj's Garri Brand - Koko Garri, Now on sale: https://www.nairaland.com/2033713/photo-dbanj-officially-begun-sale[/size]
Re: Denrele Is Ready To Get Married by shinysmrt: 11:16pm On Dec 07, 2014
OP correct yasef! d question should be 'who is d lucky MAN?'! lipsrsealed
Re: Denrele Is Ready To Get Married by Janetozi(f): 11:17pm On Dec 07, 2014
God forbid!
Re: Denrele Is Ready To Get Married by jibbzion(m): 11:20pm On Dec 07, 2014
EroticAngelina:
lucky lady?? puhlease! I don't want nobody calling me lucky lady if I marry that man! undecided he behaves somehow! and are you sure he's not gay?!?

one more thing! what the hell made this dude famous?!?!? undecided what z he known for?

Hmmm...Denrele na babanla hustler.

He started off as an actor in early 2000's. He was in a campus sitcom which featured BasketMouth, Yaw and a host of others (can't really remember the name of the program).

He later went into VJ-ing. He VJ-ed for Sound City and then Channel O (which brought him to limelight) with fellow VJ, Yeancarh.

He soon after discovered he could dance, then he entered into Kaffy's dance school where he became close friends with her and also got to appear in various Nigerian music vids. He even went on to create his own dance crew (a friend of mine was in her his crew).

He his currently into modelling and fashion design having modelled for top Nigerian (and Lagos based) fashion icons like in the NTFS and even Zizi Couture's line of dresses.

That's all I know of his popularity...

P.S.
He has also figured in numerous media stunts to boost his fame...
Re: Denrele Is Ready To Get Married by natureee: 11:21pm On Dec 07, 2014
D unlucky lady u mean cos dis guy will just marry her for bojuboju so people can believe he is not gay but we knw say derele na gay jor,which girl for her right mind will even agree to marry him if not for longthroat .
Re: Denrele Is Ready To Get Married by macanu(m): 11:26pm On Dec 07, 2014
Looking at d last pix.....Meennn d perfect kick 4rm his back,I hv been worrying if his a boy or girl but I believe d kick will confirm just dat(to check if 2bags of pure water dey there)
Re: Denrele Is Ready To Get Married by Mickey7(m): 11:29pm On Dec 07, 2014
Whatever makes him happy #noTAfan
Re: Denrele Is Ready To Get Married by WinkWrld: 11:47pm On Dec 07, 2014
Simply unstoppable. Denrele still talking about himself and some people can't find peace. Tuwale jare
Re: Denrele Is Ready To Get Married by naijaboiy: 11:49pm On Dec 07, 2014
jamesw:

F for fish

C for catfish
Cant stop laughing gringringrin
Re: Denrele Is Ready To Get Married by realGURU(m): 12:04am On Dec 08, 2014
naijaboiy:
he is my replica
realy?
Re: Denrele Is Ready To Get Married by naijaboiy: 12:10am On Dec 08, 2014
realGURU:
realy?
Re: Denrele Is Ready To Get Married by Elan83(m): 12:24am On Dec 08, 2014
A masquerade & a decendant of a native doctor, he resemble witch!! Possessed wt legion of sucubus!
Re: Denrele Is Ready To Get Married by mazizitonene(m): 12:36am On Dec 08, 2014
Lucky lady my foot undecided
Re: Denrele Is Ready To Get Married by uzolexis(f): 12:40am On Dec 08, 2014
kskpoundz:
Wonders shall never end.can he dooooo?
he can do guys very well, if u doubt me give him a try wink grin
Re: Denrele Is Ready To Get Married by adepiero: 12:57am On Dec 08, 2014
Rapsainot:
. تللياتزةة انابىيباتزمىءءلوز كنتزن undecided
Watin be this one wey you write now? undecided
Re: Denrele Is Ready To Get Married by Kedro(m): 1:30am On Dec 08, 2014
The unlucky lady you mean lipsrsealed
Re: Denrele Is Ready To Get Married by creamyxoxo: 1:35am On Dec 08, 2014
Pulease nxt
tongue
Re: Denrele Is Ready To Get Married by ayobase(m): 1:41am On Dec 08, 2014
EroticAngelina:
lucky lady?? puhlease! I don't want nobody calling me lucky lady if I marry that man! undecided he behaves somehow! and are you sure he's not gay?!?

one more thing! what the hell made this dude famous?!?!? undecided what z he known for?

lolz.

u should know that sane ones are not needed in the industry......getting into the industry involves either being rich, thus having something to offer, or you know people or you are ready to put on extreme crazy acts like denrele to gain relevance to.......#just saying

The industry is not meant for people like u swthrt.
Re: Denrele Is Ready To Get Married by nannyo(f): 2:12am On Dec 08, 2014
Madness. [color=#990000][/color]
EroticAngelina:

Re: Denrele Is Ready To Get Married by Deiok(m): 2:12am On Dec 08, 2014
Mtewww yeye dey smell. I am sure he will be getting married to a transgenda to avoid 14 years in jail.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Davido Shout Out To His Baby Mama On Mother's Day / Tiwa Savage Performs At Total End Of Year Party (photos) / Chika Ike Stuns At WFM Radio Launch (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.