Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,373 members, 7,881,342 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:17 PM

Lagos IGR Now 75% Of State Budget...And IGR of each State - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos IGR Now 75% Of State Budget...And IGR of each State (42372 Views)

FLASH| IGR Of Anambra Up By 30%, As Obiano Works Miracles / Latest Ranking Of States By Financial Sustainability, Debt And IGR (PICS) / Ten Nigerian States With Highest IGR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos IGR Now 75% Of State Budget...And IGR of each State by Nobody: 3:16am On Nov 26, 2014
EmoBoy:
There are some misconceptions on this thread.
1. There's nothing wrong with having a high IGR as long as there is a high level of economic and commercial activity in the area.
2. The high IGR Lagos boasts of shouldn't be a big deal given the numerous strategic national infrastructure and businesses situated in the state.

The praise being showered on Fashola for the high IGR is unnecessary given that he has not achieved substantially given the huge resouces at his disposal. That Lagos is a strategic state in NigeriA is not Fashola's making.

Can you please give me the name of and lagos st governor that has worked like the gentleman on seat?

Are you aware that fashols had to work without even revenue from the government?

Do you think that the money gooten from lagos is not partly remmitted back to the fed govt?

Have you ever ruled a state before?
Do you know the challenges and pit holes that man tries to avoid from more powerful forces that greedily wish to steal from lagos?

My frien, forget what you read or believe to see in lagos that is not neccessarily what is practicable or as stated.

I pray God puts you on a gubernatorial position or even to head a parastal, then , you will forever shut up
Re: Lagos IGR Now 75% Of State Budget...And IGR of each State by Nobody: 3:21am On Nov 26, 2014
proxillin:

Every performing economies always service debt.

E..g USA, Italy, Germany, Japan.

Only economic minded fellow will understand this. Forget it.

Don't mind them.

1 Like

Re: Lagos IGR Now 75% Of State Budget...And IGR of each State by Nobody: 3:23am On Nov 26, 2014
proxillin:

I don't like to argue much, Cuz I have seen many bigots arguing here.

The only loop hole to this IGR stuff is how funds are managed and looted. Lagos is making money, but how is it managed?

Back to your question,

A scenerio:

People are clamoring for 4th mainland bridge.

Fashola says, Lagos can't afford that huge project, except he borrows money from world bank.

Now if fashola borrow the money for the bridge, it will add to Lagos debt.

In actuality , Lagos needs this bridge to bolster its economy.

You spend to bolster your economy. It is called infrastructural investment ...

Please take a crash course on economic to understand better. It will assist you in not making a fool of yourself
Re: Lagos IGR Now 75% Of State Budget...And IGR of each State by Bublanski: 4:44am On Nov 26, 2014
Thanks Patriot, as you may well have guessed correctly, some people will die gratefully-blind alongside their inept POS leader who is unbelievably useless! Unbelievable!

OAUTemitayo:
I think you need to put aside your penchancy for hypocrisy and bare-facet lying.
If you have not jumped to the fray with your irritating ignorance you would have been able to decipher between REVENUE RECEIVED and REVENUE GENERATED.
The OP was talking about internally generated income not statutory allocation from the federation

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos IGR Now 75% Of State Budget...And IGR of each State by Bublanski: 5:23am On Nov 26, 2014
Another gratefully blind Jonathan e-sheep. You guys are an embarrassment! Everywhere you go, you had to go there and mess things up. Overstaying your welcome and irritating your host! Soon you will claim you are the one that helped Seun set up Nairaland and that it might as well belong to una.
You scream and abuse your host yet the owner of this site who gave u a platform to talk in the first place has never booted you out before for the enormous stu.pidity you displayed on here! His site! Do you see the huge hypocrisy that personifies your existence? Chai!!
Breaking news bros: your clannish behaviours here on this site is a microcosm of your 'Lagos-belongs-to-us-too-mentality' on the state level

Apologies to the good ones. Its just that some of your uncouth brothers brings out the worst in us sometimes!

shizzleStar:
SHUT UP!

You have being jumping up and down this thread like an overfed Cameroonian frog in your vain attempt to to tag your paymaster fashole as an enigma per excellence who every other state govt should model after, forgetting that the huge IGR is made possible by the multitude of Nigerians that reside and do business in lagos while paying their taxes diligently, your veiled attempt to pass off the success as a yoruba achievement is a failed one.

Stop littering the thread with our clannish and over-bloated ego filled comments, as you can only fool the gullible with your epistles and deceptive sermons. Every sane mind knows Lagos is our commonwealth, so there is nothing extra-ordinary in lagos having a very huge IGR, so get off your high horse and stop the hyping and display of arrogance of intelectual superiority associated with you and your ilks

Now tell us, should every government also embark on 'deportation' of law abiding Nigerians from the domiciled states?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos IGR Now 75% Of State Budget...And IGR of each State by TheUnblinded: 5:55am On Nov 26, 2014
Re: Lagos IGR Now 75% Of State Budget...And IGR of each State by DobleO7: 6:06am On Nov 26, 2014
Gbawe:
The 2014 "austerity"reality clearly revealing the hideous failings of GEJ and Okonjo Iweala to plan adequately/proactively and shield the economy form oil-based vulnerability. They promoted runaway corruption and failed totally to reign in ten-plane profligacy and bloated governance. Now, there are virtually no buffers in place at all for the Nigerian economy and people because of corruption, economic cluelessness, lack of focus and sheer ineptitude and unacceptable indolence. Now I suggest you shamelessly dishonest TANdroids get out of this thread and let intelligent folks discuss the immense stride forward Lagos has made, under the APC and Fashola, while all PDP States have meagre IGRs they have failed to develop appreciable over many years.

http://allafrica.com/stories/201411181676.html

Mr Gbawe! what are you going to do about it. Is it enough for you to come here and call names, and use all kinds of denigrating statements to show your frustrations and bitterness? Election is near. Do the needful.

1 Like

Re: Lagos IGR Now 75% Of State Budget...And IGR of each State by ratiken(m): 7:11am On Nov 26, 2014
emiraty:

For real? I mean are you serious.
My dear, why don't you clearly make a research on what fashola has done?instead of publicly exposing your stupidity and ignorance

Governemnt of lagos is ever ready to provide any one with all that he or she needs in assessing fashola. They will also go as far as assisting you in investigating

I did a research so I know.

One of the resons why we have high rate of unemployment is not that there are no jobs like that but that we don't have graduates with substance. Clearly you are an educated illiterate.

Don't give your self excuse based on the educational system Of the country, develop your self and grow.

List the legacy projects Fashola has executed with over 5.3trillion (from IGR + allocations) and over 400billion borrowed funds in 7.5years.
Am sorry I won't exchange words, just list the projects or shut up and move on.

1 Like

Re: Lagos IGR Now 75% Of State Budget...And IGR of each State by shizzleStar: 7:16am On Nov 26, 2014
Bublanski:
[s]Another gratefully blind Jonathan e-sheep. You guys are an embarrassment! Everywhere you go, you had to go there and mess things up. Overstaying your welcome and irritating your host! Soon you will claim you are the one that helped Seun set up Nairaland and that it might as well belong to una.
You scream and abuse your host yet the owner of this site who gave u a platform to talk in the first place has never booted you out before for the enormous stu.pidity you displayed on here! His site! Do you see the huge hypocrisy that personifies your existence? Chai!!
Breaking news bros: your clannish behaviours here on this site is a microcosm of your 'Lagos-belongs-to-us-too-mentality' on the state level

Apologies to the good ones. Its just that some of your uncouth brothers brings out the worst in us sometimes! [/s]

senseless rantings of an inconsequential oil-clogged dead brain

2 Likes

Re: Lagos IGR Now 75% Of State Budget...And IGR of each State by ocelot2006(m): 7:52am On Nov 26, 2014
emiraty:

Can you please give me the name of and lagos st governor that has worked like the gentleman on seat?

Are you aware that fashols had to work without even revenue from the government?

Do you think that the money gooten from lagos is not partly remmitted back to the fed govt?

Do you know the challenges and pit holes that man tries to avoid from more powerful forces that greedily wish to steal from lagos?

My frien, forget what you read or believe to see in lagos that is not neccessarily what is practicable or as stated.

I pray God puts you on a gubernatorial position or even to head a parastal, then , you will forever shut up

Fashola has worked without Federal allocation? State IGR partly remitted to the FG? You're joking, right? Or maybe you think we're fools that will be live the garbage you just posted.

1 Like

Re: Lagos IGR Now 75% Of State Budget...And IGR of each State by TheUnblinded: 7:57am On Nov 26, 2014
shizzleStar:
senseless rantings of an inconsequential oil-clogged dead brain

Typical zero-intelligence reply cool

1 Like

Re: Lagos IGR Now 75% Of State Budget...And IGR of each State by shizzleStar: 8:01am On Nov 26, 2014
TheUnblinded:

Typical zero-intelligence reply cool
fvck off my mention you despicable iddiot

2 Likes

Re: Lagos IGR Now 75% Of State Budget...And IGR of each State by TheUnblinded: 8:19am On Nov 26, 2014
shizzleStar:
fvck off my mention you despicable iddiot

Typical e-bigot cool

1 Like

Re: Lagos IGR Now 75% Of State Budget...And IGR of each State by predentstats: 8:26am On Nov 26, 2014
obamewa31:
tank u for these analysis/statistics bt ratheR dan tell us d controllers of d sectors y nt give credit nd kudos to d yoruba led govt of lagos state who had created an enabling environment for all to come do businesses in lagos nd succed.southwest is d only region to b compared to d USA.......free for all.

You think if the Federal Capital was not cited in Lagos that led to the development of the state.....
That Lagos will ride like this?
That its IGR will amount to what is quoted?

If we forget our source and humiliate the source then we'll be set for doom.

LAGOS OR YORUBAS DID NOT MAKE LAGOS WHAT IT IS.

I stand to be corrected.
Re: Lagos IGR Now 75% Of State Budget...And IGR of each State by Nobody: 8:27am On Nov 26, 2014
kmariko:
Lagos most prepared for oil slide as IGR tops 75% of budget

Most Nigerian states, except Lagos are ill-prepared to adjust for a prolonged slide in oil prices, the most recent internally generated revenue (IGR) data from the National Bureau of Statistics (NBS) shows.

Lagos State, in South West Nigeria, had internally generated revenues of N384.25 billion, equivalent to 76.9 percent of its 2013 budget of N499.10 billion.

No other state was able to go beyond the 30 percent mark for IGR as a percentage of budgeted expenditure for 2013, the NBS data showed.

Oil revenues account for up to 75 percent of the Federal budget. However, in some states like Zamfara, it goes as high as 97 percent.

The poor fiscal position of most Nigerian states come amid a 30 percent decline in oil prices since June 19, which has left the Organisation of Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC) disunited and dependent on non-members to shore up the market, according to former Qatari oil minister, Abdullah Bin Hamad Al Attiyah.

OPEC meets on Thursday Nov. 27 in Vienna. However, further complicating the cartels’ task is the boom in U.S. shale production, which has put the world’s biggest economy on course toward energy self-reliance.

U.S. output is expected to grow 12 percent next year, to the highest since 1970, according to the U.S. Energy Information Administration.

An analysis of the most internal revenue generating state in Nigeria, from each region for 2013 showed that for the South-West region, Lagos led with N384.25 billion, South-South: Rivers N87.9 billion, South-East: Enugu N20.2 billion, North-Central: Kwara N13.83 billion, North-West: Katsina N6.85 billion, and North-East: Taraba N3.34 billion.

The data is showing that most states will be unable to pay salaries if the slide in oil prices continues, even as the Nigerian finance minister, Ngozi Okonjo –Iweala, says the country must adjust to a potential oil price shock.

“We have to adjust to the possibility that it is a permanent shock,” Okonjo – Iweala, said in an interview in London last week.

The states will have no comfort from fiscal buffers, with the Excess Crude Account depleted to $4.1 billion.

Nigeria’s gross external reserves, which are managed by the Central Bank (CBN) have also dropped 17 percent this year, to $37.2 billion as at November 20 from $43.5 billion, recorded on January 02.

The CBN will announce the outcome of its MPC meeting today (Tuesday) as it battles with a falling naira and depleting reserves.

“The CBN will be having a very important MPC meeting before the OPEC meeting as the country faces macro-economic challenges from oil price decline, reserve depletion, naira depreciation and inflation threat,” Kayode Omosebi, an equity analyst with UBA capital Plc, a Lagos based investment bank, said.

Further analysis of the NBS IGR data showed that Akwa Ibom’s IGR of N15.39 billion was equivalent to 3.25 percent of its 2013 budget of N470.1 billion.

Bayelsa’s IGR of N10.5 billion is equivalent to 3.45 percent of its 2013 budget of N304.05 billion, Delta States IGR of N50.2 billion is equivalent to 10.63 percent of its 2013 budget of N472 billion.

Anambra State’s 2013 IGR of N8.73 billion is only equivalent to 7.87 percent of its 2013 budget of N110.9 billion, Taraba’s IGR of N3.34 billion is equivalent to 4.57 percent of its 2013 budget of N73 billion, and Yobe’s IGR of N3.072 billion represents just 3.46 percent of its budgeted N88.6 billion for 2013.

Plateau State comes in at just 6.3 percent as IGR as percentage of the N133.4 billion it budgeted for 2013, while Katsina’s IGR of N6.85 billion is equivalent to 6 percent of its 2013 budget of N114.1 billion.

The import of the NBS data is that most Nigerian states are not viable without oil allocations from the centre.

BusinessDay November 25, 2014 | Filed under: Exclusive,main story | Author: PATRICK ATUANYA

http://businessdayonline.com/2014/11/lagos-most-prepared-for-oil-slide-as-igr-tops-75-of-budget/

Congrats to Lagos....good show.

But....Lagos's IGR could grow much larger if it invests more in industrial development. Lagos can become an important industrial hub for Nigeria.So,not yet uhuru.

And it seems sad that most states are not serious about development. But....in an oil mad economy.....it is far easier to spend oil money that to do industries....or force people to pay their taxes.

And the funny thing is that most of these oil dependent states are calling for Autonomy....when they cannot fund them,selves adequately.

Oil is still a curse.
Re: Lagos IGR Now 75% Of State Budget...And IGR of each State by Nobody: 8:35am On Nov 26, 2014
Acidosis:

Its all Propaganda & lies from the pit of hell.

Most Lagosians only go to "cool off" the stress in PRIVATELY owned outlets like Shoprite.

Where should I even start from?

The poisonous and deadly buses, reconstructed with Iron, wood & 'brass'?

Air pollution & massive odour?

We've heard and seen cities with larger population enjoying the dividends of democracy (e.g. world class rail ways, standard, digitalised and well organised BRT and many more...).

Lagos earn these figures yet LASU is nowhere close to the 30th best University in Nigeria.

We can't even point to a standard government institution in the st.

Fashola is a very good governor on TV, but a failure in reality.

Ha....at the bolded....

If you want a world class university.....you have to pay lots of money.

And by my estimate....for LASU to be world class.....half of the state's annual budget would have to be spent on the university.

As an example.....one British university got a grant of 600million pounds for research.....which in Naira is far more than what Lagos can hope to make in a year.

The reason why LASU and by extension most Nigerian universities are not world class has a lot to do with lack of money to fund them adequately. That is why Fahsola....and by extension many of the Federal Universities run by the PDP govt you love so much....are going to be raising fees dramatically very soon (And it is happening in Jos, Ife, Port Harcourt and soon....a federal uni near you.).

The problems with education in Nigeria are far more complicated than you think!

P.S....Norway's second university spent 800million dollars last year. Got an extra 800million to spare for just one Nigerian university?

1 Like

Re: Lagos IGR Now 75% Of State Budget...And IGR of each State by red101(f): 8:39am On Nov 26, 2014
Fashola well done!
Re: Lagos IGR Now 75% Of State Budget...And IGR of each State by Frenchkiss564: 9:21am On Nov 26, 2014
predentstats:

You think if the Federal Capital was not cited in Lagos that led to the development of the state.....
That Lagos will ride like this?
That its IGR will amount to what is quoted?

If we forget our source and humiliate the source then we'll be set for doom.

LAGOS OR YORUBAS DID NOT MAKE LAGOS WHAT IT IS.

I stand to be corrected.
The same cock and bull story of a former capital, following your logic Lokoja and calabar should be next in development after lagos since they were both formal capitals too, moreover lagos has ceased to be the capital for over twenty years but this has not stopped lagos from growing even to the extent that most foreigners assume Lagos is still the capital of nigeria. Let the developmental strides of Lagos be reciprocated in Abuja.

4 Likes

Re: Lagos IGR Now 75% Of State Budget...And IGR of each State by Nobody: 9:38am On Nov 26, 2014
ocelot2006:

Fashola has worked without Federal allocation? State IGR partly remitted to the FG? You're joking, right? Or maybe you think we're fools that will be live the garbage you just posted.

No one is a fool, dear. Just go do you'r home work properly
And please read my words carefully

1 Like

Re: Lagos IGR Now 75% Of State Budget...And IGR of each State by Nobody: 9:48am On Nov 26, 2014
ratiken:

List the legacy projects Fashola has executed with over 5.3trillion (from IGR + allocations) and over 400billion borrowed funds in 7.5years.

Am glad you decided to shut up as neither will I argue with one who doesn't know what he is stating and you dare to get on public forum with this rubbish?

My friend clearly you are just making pointless arguments. Allocations Please pay alausa a visit they will give you all you need or since you are too shallow minded to do that, then simply google it.

Please don't ever go out in public to argue with intelligent people you will disgrace yourself. Gather your facts and ascertain first!!!! Smh
Re: Lagos IGR Now 75% Of State Budget...And IGR of each State by ocelot2006(m): 9:49am On Nov 26, 2014
emiraty:

No one is a fool, dear. Just go do you'r home work properly
And please read my words carefully

That's your post, right? Yep, I read it.
Re: Lagos IGR Now 75% Of State Budget...And IGR of each State by Nobody: 9:55am On Nov 26, 2014
ocelot2006:

That's your post, right? Yep, I read it.

No you didn't.listen man, am not gonna waste my time on people such as you . Please go to alausa or simply google okay?
Have a nice day ahead
Re: Lagos IGR Now 75% Of State Budget...And IGR of each State by forgiveness: 10:30am On Nov 26, 2014
ratiken:

Re: Lagos IGR Now 75% Of State Budget...And IGR of each State by forgiveness: 10:43am On Nov 26, 2014
Lagos Rail Mass Transit System Nigeria

Key Data

Nigeria's largest city Lagos is constructing a light rail system under a public private partnership (PPP). The project is sponsored by the Lagos State Government (LSG) and will be developed by Lagos Metropolitan Area Transport Authority (LAMATA) on behalf of LSG.
LAMATA has proposed seven lines in the network: Red, Blue, Green, Yellow, Purple, Brown and Orange.
China Civil Engineering Construction Company (CCECC) has been appointed as the contractor for the construction of the first line (Blue). The contract includes the basic design and construction of the rail infrastructure. Detailed design and surveying for the entire project has been completed.
CCECC is constructing the Blue line in two phases. The first phase includes the National Theatre to Mile 2 section and the second phase includes the Mile 2 to Okokomaiko section. CCECC has completed 90[% of the structural work for the line. By the end of 2012, 8km of the Blue line is expected to be completed.
Construction of the Blue line was initially expected to be completed by 2011 but has been delayed to 2015 due to funding issues. CCECC may have to suspend work if funding is not secured.
Lagos rail mass transit system project

The first two lines of the urban rail project are estimated to cost $1.4bn. The Red line will be 30km long, and will run between Marina and Agbado. The Blue line will be 27km long, connecting Okokomaiko to Marina.
"LAMATA has proposed seven lines in the Lagos network."
The Blue line will cost $1.2bn [i]and will be funded entirely by the Lagos State Government (). In May 2012, the Lagos government commenced negotiations with potential investors for the operation and maintenance of the line.
The 30km-long Red line will use the existing Nigeria Railway Corporation corridor. It will be constructed through a concession arrangement. Discussions with a preferred bidder for construction of the Red line are ongoing.
The concession contract will be for the operation and maintenance of the lines for a 25-year period. The scope of work for the concessionaire will also include design and construction of the infrastructure associated with operation and maintenance of the lines.
The transaction adviser for the Red line is Dar Al-Handasah. CPCS Transcom is the transaction adviser for the Blue line. The two transaction advisers have conducted feasibility studies and conceptual design work for their respective lines.
Red Line: Marina to Iddo

The Red line begins as a double line at Marina and runs through Ebute Ero ending at Iddo. It then runs northwards via a reverse curve to reach Ebute Metta. The line runs straight to Yaba, Mushin and Oshodi before reaching Ikeja. At the Ikeja station, the Red line is linked to the line from the international and domestic airport terminal. From Ikeja, a single line will run to the airport terminals. The Red line moves as a double line further northwards from Ikeja to pass through Agege, Iju and finally reaches Agbado.
"CCECC won the construction contract for the Blue line. "
The passenger railway service run by Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) from the north will terminate at the Agbado interchange. Passengers travelling to Marina using NRC services will change train at Agbado and continue their journey on the Red line. Some of the Red line section from Agbado will run on NRC corridor tracks.
The Blue line starts at Marina station and runs along Ebute Ero and Iddo stations ¬- same as the Red line. From Iddo, the Blue line running on an elevated platform moves along the National Theatre station and makes a descent at Iganmu to join the expanded Lagos-Badagry Expressway, an expansion conceived to ease link between Nigeria and neighbouring West African states, Alaba, Mile 2, Festac, Alakija, Trade Fair station, Volkswagen station, LASU and finally reaches the Okokomaiko station where it ends. One of the two bridges being built for the Blue line is at Mile 2.
Island-style platforms

The Red and Blue lines will have 13 stations each. Three stations in the south end of the Red line will be shared with the Blue line. The two lines will therefore comprise 23 stations in total.
The stations will have island-style platforms and commuter payment systems. Public address and electronic information screens will be installed in each station. The Ebute Ero station will also have an escalator.
A number of rail crossings with elevated road structures will be built along the lines. A total of 35 pedestrian bridges will be constructed over the Nigerian Railway Corridor. Cable ducts and walkways, in addition to drainage system with two walls will be built along different sections of the lines.
Between Marina and Iddo stations, a combined 5km viaduct rail over road and cable stay bridge will be built, linking the Red and Blue lines.
Other infrastructure to be built as part of the project include stations; signalling, control and communications (SC&C) systems; supervisory control and data acquisition (SCADA) systems; depot and workshop facilities; an operations control centre and a training facility for train drivers.
"The Blue line will be 27km long, connecting Okokomaiko to Marina."
Rolling stock

The Red line is anticipated to operate with 12-car trains. More cars will be added according to demand. The maximum number of cars will, however, be limited to 16 a train. The 16-car trains will be 352m long and the 12-car trains will be 264m long. The cars will accommodate 300 passengers each.
Signalling and communications

The light rail system will employ the latest train authorisation systems, automatic train protection (ATP) and in-cab signalling in all of its lines. The wayside equipment will be minimised so that the drivers will not exceed the authorised movement limits. The ATP will help to maintain the speed restrictions set on the lines. To ensure that the signalling is available even during power cuts, a backup power system will be fitted.
Lagos today.
Re: Lagos IGR Now 75% Of State Budget...And IGR of each State by firstolalekan(m): 11:34am On Nov 26, 2014
OAUTemitayo:
Tinubu God bless you.
We are very grateful
Who is this deluded cow?
Did you just say Tinubu? That Rogue
I support change bet NEVER Tinubu.
God bless brf
Eko o no baje o.
Re: Lagos IGR Now 75% Of State Budget...And IGR of each State by seanet02: 3:59pm On Nov 26, 2014
Why are you abusing him? Must you people behave like demented monkey every time?
firstolalekan:

Who is this deluded cow?
Did you just say Tinubu? That Rogue
I support change bet NEVER Tinubu.
God bless brf
Eko o no baje o.
Re: Lagos IGR Now 75% Of State Budget...And IGR of each State by proxillin(m): 5:31pm On Nov 26, 2014
emiraty:

Please take a crash course on economic to understand better. It will assist you in not making a fool of yourself

I actually read economics in school. Although I am working with actuarial services now.

So table your argument.
Prove me wrong ...professor of economics
Re: Lagos IGR Now 75% Of State Budget...And IGR of each State by Nobody: 5:34pm On Nov 26, 2014
proxillin:

I actually read economics in school. Although I am working with actuarial services now.

So table your argument.
Prove me wrong ...professor of economics

Na lie... Abeg just go. Have a nice day
Re: Lagos IGR Now 75% Of State Budget...And IGR of each State by lorddeni: 5:36pm On Nov 26, 2014
phantom:

pray tell,what strings or weight is akwa ibom pulling??
Oga many people here are too intelligent for this your petty argument.
please tell me how a brand new stadium,library and cinema house will pay salaries in the akwa ibom civil service in coming months.
Re: Lagos IGR Now 75% Of State Budget...And IGR of each State by simplisity(m): 7:44pm On Nov 26, 2014
Before nko, the most populated state in african wit almost all d industries in Nigeria located includin warf.
Re: Lagos IGR Now 75% Of State Budget...And IGR of each State by firstolalekan(m): 8:16pm On Nov 26, 2014
seanet02:
Why are you abusing him? Must you people behave like demented monkey every time?
who asked this chained cretin to speak?

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Peter Obi Is An Excellent Candidate, Reno Omokri Confesses / Stripped Of “first Lady” Title, Buhari’s Wife Stubbornly Seeks Influence / Killing Of Fulani Herdsmen In Taraba Was Genocide - Nigerian Army General

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.