Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,869 members, 7,899,119 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 07:27 AM

What Can I Do My People - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Can I Do My People (905 Views)

Wish Me Well My People... / My People Is Her Butt Real? (video) / My People Help Dis Case Of Mine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can I Do My People by aypumpin2(m): 1:54pm On Nov 28, 2008
please my people in the house help me, i met a guy yesterday in the cafe i went to browse, he was sitting close to me, then they show tu face on StV in a programm, so while we were all watching, the guy told me he like me, that i was nice to him just because i lend him my pen, so he asked for my ID on mesenger, i gave him and he also requsted for my number, later i found out that he was a gay, i notice he was opening a gay site, then later in the day he started calling me that he wants to see me, i told him i was busy.today again he is disturbing me because i refuse to pick is call, he told me he was in my area, because i told him i was staying in victoria island, i need your advice, because i have gotten different advice from people before i will kill someone, i hate gays
Re: What Can I Do My People by reality4us(m): 3:45pm On Nov 28, 2008
Why do you assume he is gay just because he opened a gay site. If he is gay why then is he calling and disturbing you. Why not give him a trial and from your dealings with him you can find out if he is truly gay.

Good luck.
Re: What Can I Do My People by CrazyMan(m): 4:02pm On Nov 28, 2008
My dear too much thinking isn't good for a girl. Don't get yourself all worked up over nothing. If you don't feel comfortable dating him then let go. Allow profitable things occupy your mind rather than unnecessary issues.
Re: What Can I Do My People by 25more(f): 2:23am On Nov 29, 2008
no u dnt hate gays u just hate the act of homesexuality, whenever this dude callĀ  u tell him point blank u to stop calling u. u dnt have enough to met up. if he is hard headed then change ur #, and id messenger. hope u didnt tell him ur home address, nxt time b more careful who u give ur personal #.
Re: What Can I Do My People by StephenP(m): 2:30am On Nov 29, 2008
You deserve it. How can you give a stranger your IM addy and phone number? Are you that naive? Better surrender your butt to him before he hunts you down. . . remember he knows where you live lol.
Re: What Can I Do My People by DavidDylan(m): 2:32am On Nov 29, 2008
be firm and learn to say no.
Re: What Can I Do My People by tope2000(f): 2:33am On Nov 29, 2008
StephenP:

You deserve it. How can you give a stranger your I'm addy and phone number? Are you that naive? Better surrender your butt to him before he hunts you down. . . remember he knows where you live lol.

DEAD!!!!!!
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Can I Do My People by arramyjay: 2:36am On Nov 29, 2008
Just simply tell him you are not gay.
Re: What Can I Do My People by iice(f): 11:11am On Nov 29, 2008
DavidDylan:

be firm and learn to say no.

Gbam!
Re: What Can I Do My People by bigwidza(m): 11:15am On Nov 29, 2008
abominitionwooo, you should kill your self this dangerous this is a sign of you turning to be gay, kill your self whilst you still got time.
Re: What Can I Do My People by Chookym(m): 3:16pm On Dec 09, 2008
avoid him before he ruins u

(1) (Reply)

You Thought You've Heard It All, Gay Men Seek Hiv / God Save These Girls / What Wil You Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.