Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,274 members, 7,947,320 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 04:45 PM

Pls I Need Information - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Pls I Need Information (724 Views)

Need Information On Honda Accord 2001/02 Popularly Called Honda Adidas... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls I Need Information by olukayraph(m): 1:54pm On Nov 25, 2014
Does toyota 95/96 model popularly known as orobo uses brake pad at the back wheel tyres.
Re: Pls I Need Information by AutosBay(m): 2:20pm On Nov 25, 2014
Would suggest, you check in your owners manual, it should tell you what kind of brakes your rear brakes are, and if not that then you can always check in a repair manual specifically made for the 1992 - 1996 Toyota Camry and it will definitely tell you what kind you have there.

if you have disc brakes as your front brakes (which you should) and if you take a close look at what they look like and then look at your rear brakes you should be able to tell if you have disc or drum brakes in the back. If you still don't know or are unsure then you can check at your local car parts store and they can tell you what kind of brakes you have as rear brakes
Re: Pls I Need Information by lonelydora: 4:03pm On Nov 25, 2014
Just a little search on Google will help you. But it's also you good came here.
Re: Pls I Need Information by wura2020: 4:41pm On Nov 25, 2014
AutosBay:
Would suggest, you check in your owners manual, it should tell you what kind of brakes your rear brakes are, and if not that then you can always check in a repair manual specifically made for the 1992 - 1996 Toyota Camry and it will definitely tell you what kind you have there.

if you have disc brakes as your front brakes (which you should) and if you take a close look at what they look like and then look at your rear brakes you should be able to tell if you have disc or drum brakes in the back. If you still don't know or are unsure then you can check at your local car parts store and they can tell you what kind of brakes you have as rear brakes

What is the use of this long grammar? The time you used for your write-up is more than the time you would have used to answer the poor questioneer or, at best you. you ignore the post.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pls I Need Information by Export1: 5:20pm On Nov 25, 2014
Hi guys!

It will be funny!

Just write in internet ' 2015 Toyota Sienna SpongeBob Edition ' . Nice car!
Re: Pls I Need Information by senator2k9(m): 8:16am On Nov 26, 2014
If u knw wat is a brake disc, u can look at ur rear wheels if it has one, if its nt visible then u knw ur car has a drum brake system behind. Brake disc wit calipers at d rear wheels are mostly common in V6 models of cars coz d calipers n disk are sharper brake system than d drum brakes so it can halt d speed of a V6 engine faster than a drum rear brake. Thanks, my 50 cents

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Please Recommend ATF For 2000 Nissan Altima / FRSC To Enforce Compulsory 30 Minutes Rest For Tanker Drivers / Safety Tips In The Fuel Station

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.