Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,818 members, 7,969,458 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 08:11 AM

Nollywood Actress Lizzy Anjorin Say Christians & Muslims Worship Same God, Allah - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Actress Lizzy Anjorin Say Christians & Muslims Worship Same God, Allah (1155 Views)

Actress Lizzy's And and Barry's Prewedding Shoot / Makeup Artiste Says Liz Anjorin Wants To Kill Her / Liz Anjorin: I'm Too Pretty To Be Poor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nollywood Actress Lizzy Anjorin Say Christians & Muslims Worship Same God, Allah by StevinMorgan(m): 2:36pm On Nov 25, 2014
Hear what Lizzy Anjorin said recently about her conversion to Islam.

Christianity is my father’s religion. My name is Elizabeth, that’s where Lizzy was derived. I practiced it for long but now, I am a full blown Muslim. Since I started practicing Islam, I have only been doing it on my own, only those that are close to me understand I have embraced Islam fully. But that doesn’t mean I hate Christianity.

I don’t discriminate. Both Christians and Muslims are one before God. If anybody from either of the two religions invites me to a function, I make sure I attend because I believe we’re all from the same God, which is called Allah in Islam.

Islam is a religion of peace as against the impression by some people that it’s a blood shedding religion. I love Islam because there is no discrimination among the adherents of the faith. As a Muslim, you can enter any mosque and pray no matter where it’s located in the whole world. No one will ask you whether you’re from this denomination or that denomination. There is unity in Islam. And in praying to God, you don’t need anybody to lay his hands on you before your prayer is answered.

Especially, if you know how to wake up at night and render personal supplications to God, He will surely give you the reward for doing so. You’re free to pray on your own and you have the confidence that your prayer is accepted so far you have good intentions. All these I do personally and I constantly enjoy the reward for doing them. Everybody is equal in the sight of Allah irrespective of whether you’re Mr. President or governor, whether you’re a billionaire or poor man. We’re all equal. I really cherish the religion, and there is no going back again.

Do Christians and Muslims worship the same God? If so why are they different in their modes of operation and why do muslims kill christians?

Re: Nollywood Actress Lizzy Anjorin Say Christians & Muslims Worship Same God, Allah by thorpido(m): 2:54pm On Nov 25, 2014
Not true.One raised Jesus from the dead,the other didn't.
Re: Nollywood Actress Lizzy Anjorin Say Christians & Muslims Worship Same God, Allah by Nobody: 3:25pm On Nov 25, 2014
thorpido:
Not true.One raised Jesus from the dead,the other didn't.
May be he wasnt dead afterall, because what I saw was that they thought he was dead according to the bible, then the man of God proof ge wasn't.
by eating, asking them to feel his skin and most of it all telling them he has nothing new but refer them back to Someone who spent days in the belly of a fish and yet didn't die. Jonna(yunus according to the glorious quran) who got swallowed by wale.
You may want to clarify that, am most ready to learn.
Re: Nollywood Actress Lizzy Anjorin Say Christians & Muslims Worship Same God, Allah by thorpido(m): 3:58pm On Nov 25, 2014
afolag:

May be he wasnt dead afterall, because what I saw was that they thought he was dead according to the bible, then the man of God proof ge wasn't.
by eating, asking them to feel his skin and most of it all telling them he has nothing new but refer them back to Someone who spent days in the belly of a fish and yet didn't die. Jonna(yunus according to the glorious quran) who got swallowed by wale.
You may want to clarify that, am most ready to learn.
Since you say you are willing to learn,we will start with you showing me where in the Bible,they thought He was dead 'according to the bible'.

(1) (Reply)

Check Out Phyno’s Stunning Girlfriend | Photos / Photos:Desmond Elliot Releases 2015 Calendar,Leaves Contact Number For Fans / Hottest Celeb Ever? Kim Kardashian Is The Most Followed Celeb On Instagram. Hits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.