Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,931 members, 7,919,021 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 07:47 PM

Will The World Ever Know Total Peace?? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Will The World Ever Know Total Peace?? (484 Views)

2013: Year Of Total Peace- CITY Pastor / Can The Whole World Ever Be Christianized Or Islamized? / Will This Beauty-full World Ever End ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Will The World Ever Know Total Peace?? by Giitheon(m): 3:16pm On Nov 25, 2014
"when i dream of the future i see men improve in science and technology,but i dont see the world gaining freedom from chaos" Only God's kingdom can bring total peace to humanity.Seek God's kingdom!
Re: Will The World Ever Know Total Peace?? by Idrismusty97(m): 3:24pm On Nov 25, 2014
Some part of the world that have learnt to love each other will know true peace, Some part of the world can create their own heaven on earth. Those who are waiting for "Gods kingdom" like you and many other Africans especially are the ones that will never know peace!
Re: Will The World Ever Know Total Peace?? by Giitheon(m): 3:30pm On Nov 25, 2014
Idrismusty97:
Some part of the world that have learnt to love each other will know true peace, Some part of the world can create their own heaven on earth. Those who are waiting for "Gods kingdom" like you and many other Africans especially are the ones that will never know peace!
i'd rather u respect my believes sir,if u r a peacefull person....i'm yet to c dat part of d world dat wuld mk dat heaven on earth.

(1) (Reply)

What Wrong Did He Commit ??? / Are There Any Catholic Priest On Nairaland? / Baby Christians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.