Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,533 members, 7,888,708 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 01:25 PM

Make cool Syntek Income - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Make cool Syntek Income (936 Views)

Syntek Global Distributors Wanted / Now You Can SAVE And EARN Money On Fuel with SYNTEK GLOBAL / Syntek Global ;xtreme Fuel Treatment Is Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make cool Syntek Income by velly001(m): 5:18pm On Nov 25, 2014
Do you wanna become your own boss?
Do you want to dictate how much time and energy you put into your JOB?
Are you looking for how to make more money within lesser period?

Look no further!!!
send a Mail to mi @ my profile

i will personally guide nd support till u make your 1st breakthrough!

No qualification needed, as long as you can read,talk/walk and write

this aint a get-rich-quick scheme. . . d amount of tym u devote ll dictate your output.
Re: Make cool Syntek Income by eledacedar(f): 10:44pm On Nov 25, 2014
Free income? I will comment when I return from France. I hope this is not where your 100k went to sha?
Re: Make cool Syntek Income by velly001(m): 8:43am On Nov 28, 2014
eledacedar:
Free income? I will comment when I return from France. I hope this is not where your 100k went to sha?
lol by "free" its just a caption, nothing comes free even @freetown, buh the gist of this is, you make more doing little . . so i call it free!

only for those seeking to make additional income or be their own boss!
Re: Make cool Syntek Income by velly001(m): 8:44am On Nov 28, 2014
abt the 100k, the contest is abt to start. . and its nt mine, also a participant. . u can join too
if ur cute tho!
Re: Make cool Syntek Income by velly001(m): 4:03pm On Dec 02, 2014
3people already connected. . dnt wait too long!!
Re: Make cool Syntek Income by velly001(m): 5:45pm On Dec 20, 2014
All Partners/intending partners should get ready for 2015, The Best time to start making money/ marketing is as soon as the year resumes in January.
I have set a target to personally hit 50 partners (blue diamond) before June 2015. Set your own Target today and make sure it is achievable and work towards it.

For example as a partner if you earn 25% of whatever people buy from you e.g if they buy up to #500000 worths, you get #125000

so lets calculate ,if you get 20 partners under you, you make #125000 x 20= #2500000 (cool 2mil bulks)
Not just that after this you get 1% bonus per week on sales

OTHER BENEFITS
-you get almost $50 per anyone you enrol
- you get paid $10 generated from volumes

so if you enrol 15people a month, you get $50 per each i.e $50 * 15 = $750 (over 100000 in a month!!)

This is one of the part time business thats worth doing and very real and legitimate.

Also planning on getting my dream car before June 2015 with the first 50partners I will get. So set your own target before this Year runs out and write it down, and work towards achieving it....

Compliment of the season to everyone!

(1) (Reply)

E- / Best Website To Make Money In Nigeria / Astroturf Grass 4 Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.