Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,741 members, 7,889,383 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 10:56 AM

I Love Her, But I Don't Trust Her Anymore - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Love Her, But I Don't Trust Her Anymore (2362 Views)

She Complained Bitterly That I Don't Call Her Anymore. Imagine The Nonsense. / I Still Love Her But I Dnt Trust Her Anymore / I Love My Girlfriend But I'm Tired And Not Sexually Moved By Her Anymore. . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Love Her, But I Don't Trust Her Anymore by Gflat: 8:44pm On Nov 25, 2014
My duchess is a beauty queen(no exaggeration) we have been dating for 5years now and like every other relationship, we have been through our ups and downs... Recently we had some "time off" (about 2weeks) due to an argument but we settled and we are cool now.

There is this dude(her course mate) who has been "friends" with her for a while now,though i was cool with it at first, but it started going too friendly and i told her i aren't cool with that no more cuz i know what happens in most situations...

Just few minutes ago, i was scrolling through her phone(yeah how many of you don't do that?) And i saw some kinnda weird messages between them
I sat her down and asked if she was dating the dude, she didn't say any word but picked her phone and called him in my presence and asked him that question(she made him realise i was there with him).

To cut the whole crap short, i told her to forget about it...though she is still pissed at me for not trusting her and for ignoring her meal(she had served me but i told her i wasn't hungry anymore)

i later gave this a thought..i love her so much infact i feel weary whenever we fight but the problem is that i haven't been giving her my "trust" and its making me feel bad sad

Pals, please help a brother out here
Re: I Love Her, But I Don't Trust Her Anymore by DickDastardly(m): 9:03pm On Nov 25, 2014
Thats what happen when kids meddle with puusssy!
Btw, whats your stake in that relationship?.........nothing! Cause you aint her husband. Every unmarried woman has the right to fvck who they want. When you are made and married, come back and post this and we'd give you some goooood advice, cause we'd be wasting our time adviising you now. The other guy has as much right as you to that pussy cause none of you has paid bride price to own her cool

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Love Her, But I Don't Trust Her Anymore by iceberylin(m): 9:32pm On Nov 25, 2014
DickDastardly:
Btw, whats your stake in that relationship?.........nothing! Cause you aint her husband. Every unmarried woman has the right to fvck who they want. When you are made and married, come back and post this and we'd give you some goooood advice, cause we'd be wasting our time adviising you now. The other guy has as much right as you to that pussy cause none of you has paid bride price to own her cool

100000000000likes bro

2 Likes

Re: I Love Her, But I Don't Trust Her Anymore by braine(m): 9:35pm On Nov 25, 2014
DickDastardly:

Are you for real?? undecided

1 Like

Re: I Love Her, But I Don't Trust Her Anymore by chymystique(f): 9:36pm On Nov 25, 2014
OP, In Cmr. Adam Osho's voice "Go and Die!"

grin grin grin

I will answer your question when you ve resurrected tongue
undecided cheesy

smiley wink cheesy grin angry sad shocked cool tongue embarassed lipsrsealed undecided kiss cry
Re: I Love Her, But I Don't Trust Her Anymore by braine(m): 9:39pm On Nov 25, 2014
Op, shes 'F'ing the dude.
Re: I Love Her, But I Don't Trust Her Anymore by raziboi(m): 9:59pm On Nov 25, 2014
DickDastardly:

judging by ur name ...ur mad

OP GIVE HER DE TRUST

1 Like

Re: I Love Her, But I Don't Trust Her Anymore by Nobody: 10:16pm On Nov 25, 2014
Gflat:
My duchess is a beauty queen(no exaggeration) we have been dating for 5years now and like every other relationship, we have been through our ups and downs... Recently we had some "time off" (about 2weeks) due to an argument but we settled and we are cool now.

There is this dude(her course mate) who has been "friends" with her for a while now,though i was cool with it at first, but it started going too friendly and i told her i aren't cool with that no more cuz i know what happens in most situations...

Just few minutes ago, i was scrolling through her phone(yeah how many of you don't do that?) And i saw some kinnda weird messages between them
I sat her down and asked if she was dating the dude, she didn't say any word but picked her phone and called him in my presence and asked him that question(she made him realise i was there with him).

To cut the whole crap short, i told her to forget about it...though she is still pissed at me for not trusting her and for ignoring her meal(she had served me but i told her i wasn't hungry anymore)

i later gave this a thought..i love her so much infact i feel weary whenever we fight but the problem is that i haven't been giving her my "trust" and its making me feel bad sad

Pals, please help a brother out here

OK... Yeah it happens a lot but I would tell u a few things... But u need to understand a few things.... How well do u know yourself? How well do u trust yourself? If u can't say 100% (which is impossible) then it is almost impossible to trust any other person ... So in cases like this trust is an illusion created by an emotional or sentimental attachment we feel toward another being! No man born of a woman can be trusted... So what u give is "Benefit of the doubt".... Even though u doubt sometimes...

First of it is likely they're gaming if u know what I mean... And at d same time he might just be another close friend and you're just unusually jealous cos of their closeness... But that doesn't mean u shouldn't keep a keen eye on the guy... The first thing that gets a woman's attention is d ability to give her all d attention she needs and if she's not getting that from u, she might be dating u and also want to spend more time in the company of her friend... Understand what is going on with her, don't get unnecessarily upset... But let her know in a passive manner that u are not cool with the sudden closeness...

Also, sit her down and TALK to her, she might need more of a listener than a sweet talker... Its not always about throwing the. L-word around like a rag doll... Be the man she said yes to... Be the man she sees herself with years to come... How do u do that, patience, attention and understanding...
Most women become superficial when they don't get these things and eventually put it over emotions... So, talk less and listen more even when a woman is not talking, she says so much... ( I pray u understand that)...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Love Her, But I Don't Trust Her Anymore by Nobody: 10:58pm On Nov 25, 2014
Guy,there is nothing like guy friend. A male friend is just looking for weakness so he could f her.
If you saw nasty chat,they probably had f,she calling her to ask,its just a trick.
My candid advice,be a man and drop the bich

1 Like

Re: I Love Her, But I Don't Trust Her Anymore by Stanleyafam(m): 11:09pm On Nov 25, 2014
Bro pls channel ur energy to something better instead of Tryn to secure one meat for ur self alone..
Re: I Love Her, But I Don't Trust Her Anymore by franzis(m): 11:33pm On Nov 25, 2014
Dating for 5 years? R u getting younger
Re: I Love Her, But I Don't Trust Her Anymore by bjayx: 12:23am On Nov 26, 2014
Op... Grow Up!!!
Re: I Love Her, But I Don't Trust Her Anymore by Nobody: 1:38am On Nov 26, 2014
@OP you have done enuff na, at least the oda guy have a taste. imagine dating a girl for five good years probably without marriage plans and u expect her to keep waiting on you, na lie u lie o

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Any Girl, By Pretending To Be A Yahoo Boy / My Girlfriend Wants Us To Lodge In An Hotel / Help!! I Need Your Advice On This Strange Act By My GF Friend.(a MUST READ)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.