Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,160 members, 7,977,344 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 06:20 AM

FG Not Ready For Free And Fair Elections- Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Not Ready For Free And Fair Elections- Buhari (1227 Views)

Nigeria Would’ve Been In Crisis If Jonathan Disputed Elections – Buhari / FG Not Responsible For Failure Of States To Pay Salaries / FG Not Aware Of Keshi’s Salary Arrears – Okonjo-Iweala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FG Not Ready For Free And Fair Elections- Buhari by okon11: 11:37pm On Nov 25, 2014
Source: .com.ng

A presidential aspirant of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Gen. Muhammadu Buhari, on Tuesday said the administration of President Goodluck Jonathan cannot pretend that it knew nothing about the invasion of the All Progressive Congress data centre in Lagos.

He said the clampdown on the centre was a foretaste of things to come in 2015.
He said the government had shown that it would not conduct “anything resembling free and fair elections.”

The former head of state said the desperation of the Peoples Democratic Party is growing by the hour.

Buhari, who made his position known in a statement in Abuja through his aide, Sabi’u Tunde, asked the Presidency to stop “defending the indefensible.”

He expressed regrets that the Federal Government was pushing the nation into chaos.

The statement said: “Almost every day, the Jonathan presidency seems intent on demonstrating for all to see that they have mastered the art of how to push a nation into chaos within the shortest time possible.

“The early morning attack by security operatives on the APC data centre in Lagos on Saturday November 22nd is one of such display in a growing chain of abuse and violation of the constitution and political rights of the people. It is a reckless act that must be condemned in the strongest possible terms.

“The APC data centre housed internal party membership information and was also an important vehicle to disseminate information to APC members.

“Yet, for conducting functions necessary and proper for a political party operating within the democratic context, the Centre became a hated target of the Jonathan government and the PDP.”

He indicted the administration of being behind the attack on the APC data centre.

The statement added: “The Jonathan government cannot claim ignorance. The security operatives conducting this illegal raid must have been ordered from Abuja. They would not have done what they did unless given the mandate from their high bosses in Abuja.

“Attempting to defend the indefensible, they fabricate a story that the attack was necessary because criminal activity was taking place at the Centre. These statements are such plain lies.

“These acts are nothing but a foretaste of things to come. From these attacks, this government is signaling to the Nigerian people they have no intention of holding anything resembling free and fair elections.

“Their goal is not to create a level electoral playing field. Their goal is to level the opposition into the dust through the abuse of federal power.”

The APC presidential aspirant accused the PDP of becoming desperate to win the 2015 poll at all cost.
Re: FG Not Ready For Free And Fair Elections- Buhari by ASL33: 11:44pm On Nov 25, 2014
Oga Buhari if that is the case then don't contest cos they will use Microsoft to rig you out.

2 Likes

Re: FG Not Ready For Free And Fair Elections- Buhari by eunisam: 11:57pm On Nov 25, 2014
what is your opinion,do you think Buhari is saying the truth? mogidi
phockphockman
atlwireless
mudraker,wombraiders
collynzo9
tomakint aljharem
brownlord
truckpusher
acidiosis
shizzle11
shizzleStar: bloodykiller
idumuose
anonimi
jmaine
chukwudi44
pazienza ratiken
longeria
stebell
talktimi
VICTORCIZA
aljharem ola6
okiezman

1 Like

Re: FG Not Ready For Free And Fair Elections- Buhari by brownlord: 12:04am On Nov 26, 2014
eunisam:
phockphockman
atlwireless
mudraker,wombraiders
collynzo9
tomakint aljharem
brownlord
truckpusher
acidiosis
shizzle11
idumuose
anonimi
jmaine
chukwudi44
pazienza ratiken
longeria
stebell
talktimi
VICTORCIZA
aljharem ola6
okiezman

Why is my name there if I may ask
Re: FG Not Ready For Free And Fair Elections- Buhari by iluvnaija: 12:34am On Nov 26, 2014
eunisam:
phockphockman
atlwireless
mudraker,wombraiders
collynzo9
tomakint aljharem
brownlord
truckpusher
acidiosis
shizzle11
idumuose
anonimi
jmaine
chukwudi44
pazienza ratiken
longeria
stebell
talktimi
VICTORCIZA
aljharem ola6
okiezman

Obviously truth! Only the blind won't see GEJ desperation.

What is wrong is wrong even if everybody is doing it and what is right is right even if no one is doing it!
Re: FG Not Ready For Free And Fair Elections- Buhari by chamboy(m): 3:12am On Nov 26, 2014
Some people would soon come here to blast buhari
Re: FG Not Ready For Free And Fair Elections- Buhari by Kokorokoo: 3:53am On Nov 26, 2014
At retirement age, you are still fighting for positions with your grand children? What else is desperation? APC - always whining and complaining.
Buhari noise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FG Not Ready For Free And Fair Elections- Buhari by Truckpusher(m): 5:15am On Nov 26, 2014
The old man already knew that he is going to lose ,hence the rhetoric.

APC, crying since Adams grin

4 Likes

Re: FG Not Ready For Free And Fair Elections- Buhari by Nobody: 5:35am On Nov 26, 2014
Truckpusher:
The old man already knew that he is going to lose ,hence the rhetoric.

APC, crying since Adams grin
I pity u
Re: FG Not Ready For Free And Fair Elections- Buhari by Truckpusher(m): 5:41am On Nov 26, 2014
BiHung:
I pity u
Pity yourself first because my life is too comfortable to entertain any form of pity from internet riffraff.

Deal with it bro.

4 Likes

Re: FG Not Ready For Free And Fair Elections- Buhari by shizzleStar: 7:06am On Nov 26, 2014
^well said bruv, TruckP

@post, buhari is a serial election loser. I laugh when i see some ApigC janjawiiid apostles try to relate and compare bukohari to the great Abraham Lincoln, meanwhile these two have nothing in common in terms of principles and objective for seeking political power.

bukohari can never be president of nigeria, this latest antics of saying elections will be rigged is a pointer to the fact that he knows APigC cannot win a free and fair election, that's why he is crying wolf already so that when the APigC finally loses, they will claim it was rigged.

you will cry again come2015, shameless sob

1 Like

Re: FG Not Ready For Free And Fair Elections- Buhari by koboko69: 7:11am On Nov 26, 2014
Kokorokoo:
At retirement age, you are still fighting for positions with your grand children? What else is desperation? APC - always whining and complaining.
Buhari noise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stale.....

We can all see what an in experienced boy have cost us in this country. So shove your stale silly comments up ur stinking a$$. In you guys foolishness, u support impunity, all in the name of getting a drunkard back to power. Was the raid of APC not illegal? Nonsense!!!
Re: FG Not Ready For Free And Fair Elections- Buhari by Kinkale(m): 7:19am On Nov 26, 2014
Buhari talk through?? Wow
Re: FG Not Ready For Free And Fair Elections- Buhari by lilprinze: 7:24am On Nov 26, 2014
APC is not ready for a peaceful and violent free election
Re: FG Not Ready For Free And Fair Elections- Buhari by brainpower(m): 7:33am On Nov 26, 2014
You judge a man by his antecedents and therefore knowing what happened in Ekiti State, Edo, Osun, Anambra I think his accusations are baseless when it comes to election rigging.
But Buhari for instance, in his own antecedents, any election he doesn't win is rigged cos he believes the votes of the north alone can guarantee him victory and we know what happens when he doesn't win. People die. Thank God this is a digital world, except the rigging is done digitally, I doubt if anyone can rig elections in the street without the people of that area being in support.
And Buhari should better start telling Nigerians his ideologies and and how he intends changing things, he should stop believing in his northern votes that's got through ethnicity and religious bigotry. Atiku has been doing a good job by telling us his. In a free and fair country, Atkiu should win the APC primaries easily cos he is the only one among the lot that has been working.
Re: FG Not Ready For Free And Fair Elections- Buhari by okiezman(m): 8:38am On Nov 26, 2014
iluvnaija:

Obviously truth! Only the blind won't see GEJ desperation.

What is wrong is wrong even if everybody is doing it and what is right is right even if no one is doing it!

Go back to sleep no dey talk trash,
Re: FG Not Ready For Free And Fair Elections- Buhari by PapiWata: 9:31am On Nov 26, 2014
Buhari is a dangerous and desperate man who has demonstrated his willingness to incite random violence, each time he suffers another well-deserved electoral defeat. The Nigerian government would be well advised to closely monitor every word uttered by Mr. Buhari over the next few months, to facilitate his arrest and confinement the INSTANT he says ANYTHING that could be construed as a "call to arms", especially in this time of major armed conflict in northern Nigeria, Buhari's homeland where he may ultimately establish his own-privately run caliphate.

Under the table of course, Buhari remains a MAJOR financier and poorly disguised apologist for the Boko Haram terror gang that he created in collaboration with other fanatics for the explicit political purpose of "making Nigeria ungovernable" as per threats regularly issued by parasitic born-to-rule "national estate inheritors" of Buhari's ilk, ever since it began to dawn on them that Nigeria's militarily defended power base has FINALLY been decentralized, such that COMPETENT presidents can now emerge literally from ANY of the nation's 206 tribal constituencies, paving the way to a retroactive mass seizure of all Nigerian oil fields allocated on the basis of tribal or familial considerations, over the past half-century.

Rightfully anticipating another humiliating electoral defeat in Nigeria's upcoming 2015 presidential polls, Buhari is already expressing an implied threat of bodily harm against innocent civilians and government officials alike, but this time, a progressively irrational Buhari MAY feel inclined to order the customary bloodshed BEFORE the 2015 presidential elections even occur, with the hopes of in that way AVOIDING the crushing spectacle of another resounding electoral demolition, come 2015, leading again to Buhari's usual flurry of failed and costly lawsuits challenging the electoral wish of Nigeria's now enlightened populace.

In short, an overriding national security imperative must be rigorously applied in the run-up to the 2015 presidential elections RIGHT NOW, such that even the the most euphemistically worded murmur of public incitement that emanates from the Buhari camp should be regarded as the solid basis for IMMEDIATE arrest, followed by indefinite terms of comfortable protective custody as a reward for Buhari and ALL his known criminal associates determined by investigation to have participated at any stage in the commission of that treasonable felony.

1 Like

Re: FG Not Ready For Free And Fair Elections- Buhari by Nobody: 9:32am On Nov 26, 2014
Truckpusher:
Pity yourself first because my life is too comfortable to entertain any form of pity from internet riffraff.

Deal with it bro.
How comfortable is your wasted life when your neighbours in the north are being killed,

when your neighbours in the south are wallowing in abject poverty and unemployment,

robbery today, brutal killings and exorbitant kidnap ransoms?

Exactly how comfortable did you say you are?

Scalawag
Re: FG Not Ready For Free And Fair Elections- Buhari by Truckpusher(m): 10:06am On Nov 26, 2014
BiHung:

How comfortable is your wasted life when your neighbours in the north are being killed,

when your neighbours in the south are wallowing in abject poverty and unemployment,

Scalawag
Mr dumbo, even in the midst of the chaos that has ravaged our planet since time immemorial people are still growing old in every society that has ever existed and lived comfortably.

You lot can choose to kill yourselves and bomb yourselves back to dark ages, that wouldn't change anything ,in fact whatever that is happening now has happened before and this particular one won't be the last.
So, next time you want somebody to engage you in your pity party on the man-made madness up in the North , you better look else where because your misfortune is not mine neither should my downfall become your headache.

Once again welcome to my world - I'm comfortable even if the whole world burns and if by anything and anyway ,any harm should come my way as a result of the chaos that your kind are perpetrating, I'll gladly accept my fate as a necessary sacrifice that I'm making for living among a people that do not understand the true meaning of happiness.
Re: FG Not Ready For Free And Fair Elections- Buhari by Nobody: 10:08am On Nov 26, 2014
Truckpusher:
Mr dumbo, even in the midst of the chaos that has ravaged our planet since time immemorial people are still growing old in every society that has ever existed and lived comfortably.

You lot can choose to kill yourselves and bomb yourselves back to dark ages, that wouldn't change anything ,in fact whatever that is happening now has happened before and this particular one won't be the last.
So, next time you want somebody to engage you in your pity party on the man-made madness up in the North , you better look else where because your misfortune is not mine neither should my downfall become your headache.

Once again welcome to my world - I'm comfortable even if the whole world burns and if by anything and anyway ,any harm should come my way as a result of the chaos that your kind are perpetrating, I'll gladly accept my fate as a necessary sacrifice that I'm making for living among a people that do not understand the true meaning of happiness.
Congrats. Now I know how old you are.
Re: FG Not Ready For Free And Fair Elections- Buhari by Truckpusher(m): 10:16am On Nov 26, 2014
BiHung:

Congrats. Now I know how old you are.
Simpleton,wisdom do not come with age, but a blessing from the one with the all seeing eyes.This wisdom you can't get from the classroom neither can you buy it , but totally ingrained in one's DNA especially for those born out of pure chastity and pure bred.

Go think about it.
Good morning.
Re: FG Not Ready For Free And Fair Elections- Buhari by Nobody: 10:42am On Nov 26, 2014
Truckpusher:
Simpleton,wisdom do not come with age, but a blessing from the one with the all seeing eyes.This wisdom you can't get from the classroom neither can you buy it , but totally ingrained in one's DNA especially for those born out of pure chastity and pure bred.

Go think about it.
Good morning.
now I know your age
Re: FG Not Ready For Free And Fair Elections- Buhari by PhockPhockMan: 10:55am On Nov 26, 2014
BiHung:

Scalawag
I'm comfortable the way Northerners was comfortable when biafrans was being massacred and starved to death.

(1) (Reply)

Why I Respect Fashola And Tinubu / Buhari Is A Terrorist / BOKO HARAM FREED OVER 200 WOMEN, CHILDREN IN YOBE - SAHARA REPORTERS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.