Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,610 members, 7,975,375 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 12:51 AM

Take Opportunity Of Self Employment With Fxtrackers - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Take Opportunity Of Self Employment With Fxtrackers (552 Views)

New Jobs At HCDC Limited(instant Employment With CV Submit) / Urgent Immediate Employment With Accommodation / Self Employment: The Real Stomach Infrastructure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Take Opportunity Of Self Employment With Fxtrackers by fxtrackers: 7:02pm On Nov 28, 2008
Although there may be other forex trainers in Nigeria, but FXTRACKERS we not hesitate to inform the house about its on-coming training on forex market.

There will be training for FOREX BEGINNERS and ADVANCE Trainees
(those who already trading, but lack winning trade formular).

The seminar will hold in Port Harcourt and Oyigbo, Rivers State.

-For Beginners, this seminar will turn them into Professional Traders.

-For Advance Traders, it will help them gain winning-trade formula.

-Generally, the training will reveal to you the secret of forex market trading and to know the main focus of Professional Traders in trading.

-We also help our trainees to open a LIVE account and at the same time introduce them to a reliable broker. In addition with other benefits.

For further information, Please email to:

fxtrackers@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

This Is The Reason I Had To Quit My Job That Pays Me 70,000 Monthly: Check It / Urgently Needed / Need A Job In A Hot And Creative Advertising Agency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.