Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,820 members, 7,889,709 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 06:35 PM

Help, Daar Communications Limited Shares! - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Help, Daar Communications Limited Shares! (1552 Views)

FG To Sell Nigerian Communications Satellite –BPE / What Has Happened To DAAR Communications Shares? / DAAR Communications Shares (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help, Daar Communications Limited Shares! by livingstone2013: 1:20pm On Nov 26, 2014
Hello guys, I bought 12,000 units of shares in Daar communication during their IPO in 2007 as an undergraduate in OAU. Shares certificate was sent to address and my stockbroker open cscs account for me. Now, I am a graduate. I want to sell it in order to raise capital to start my own business. Please, whats the process to sell it? And how is Daar shares doing in stock market? I am totally broke cause I have no job at the moment.
Re: Help, Daar Communications Limited Shares! by livingstone2013: 2:50pm On Nov 26, 2014
How come Daar shares devalue to that amount? The company is still a leader in media. I bought the 12,000 unit at #60,000 in 2007. I expect it to double by now. And thats my only hope to get capital cause job hunting has been frustrating to me. Please, do anyone know what cause the massive fall of share price?
Re: Help, Daar Communications Limited Shares! by davide470(m): 3:03pm On Nov 26, 2014
2cato:
dokpesi and his family don use ur money drink pepper soup. To know how much you are woth just multiply ur total unit by 50k i.e 50k * 12000 unit equal to N6000 naira or less. If you want to know more visit https://www.nairaland.com/1131485/nigerian-stock-exchange-market-pick/562
Just can't stop laughing at this!!!!! You made my day bro. cheesy cheesy

@Livingstone2013, it's the truth o. The company is doing very poor in the stock market, as the current market price is 0.50 kobo as against N5 during their IPO. They have been releasing very bad results on all quarter and full year, massive decline in profit year on year, hence market reaction.
Re: Help, Daar Communications Limited Shares! by sonnie10: 5:18pm On Nov 26, 2014
The same year I bought AG Leventis for #30 per share. Bought 12000 units. Today AG Leventis is #1. 6k per share.
Re: Help, Daar Communications Limited Shares! by stockbull(m): 6:41am On Nov 27, 2014
Daar comm stock is illiquid now meaning no buyers for the stock and it has been like that for over three years.the 12000 unit worth only 6000 naira since the stock valued 50 kobo per share
Re: Help, Daar Communications Limited Shares! by DECOtech(m): 9:22am On Dec 06, 2014
livingstone2013:
whats the process to sell it? And how is Daar shares doing in stock market? I am totally broke cause I have no job at the moment.
_
Ask your stock Brooker nah. Your story did not tell us that he died.
Re: Help, Daar Communications Limited Shares! by justmenoni: 9:40am On Dec 07, 2014
@Op your own still good nah,alot of people lost their lives in the NSE scam,so sorry you found yourself in this position,it is well..it was when i saw your post that i remember i also bought their shares plus other company shares,i was at the point of getting some loan from the bank when the tension of shares was around that period but i went home think over it again otherwise who knows what would have happen to me by now with BANK LOAN OO grin grin grin grin
Re: Help, Daar Communications Limited Shares! by Bellafinesse(m): 10:24pm On Dec 07, 2014
Op,sorry oooo

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Ignore Sec' Warning On The Operation Of MMM. (here Is How They Feel) / A Profitable Business Idea With Good Returns On Investment / 12M$ raised, Don't miss SmartLayer, Token Airdrop is Confirmed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.