Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,745 members, 7,908,885 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 01:38 PM

Hon. Engr. Doris Uboh For Senate Delta North Senatorial District 2015 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hon. Engr. Doris Uboh For Senate Delta North Senatorial District 2015 (1094 Views)

INEC Declares Ohuabunwa Winner Of Abia-North Senatorial Rerun / Saraki Hired Uboh, Convicted Credit Card Fraudster, To Smear EFCC-SaharaReporter / I Didn’t Declare Abia North Senatorial Zone Result – Returning Officer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hon. Engr. Doris Uboh For Senate Delta North Senatorial District 2015 by dorisuboh: 2:34pm On Nov 26, 2014
Our Anioma our future
My dear people of Anioma, today I announce to you all that I report again for duty. This time to restore the lost glory and dashed hope of our Anioma nation. Today I head your call to offer my self to restore Anioma nation to its true glory in accordance to its founding principles. Today I publically afirm to you all my determination to reconcile all our people, to rally our people together and to lay the foundation for Anioma of our dream. In 2007, I was elected into the house of represntative as member representing the Ika Federal Constituency and chaired several ad-hoc commities, I sponsored and worked on several bills some of which have become acts of national assembly. Between 2007 to 2011 I have shown leadership and served the people of my constituency delegently, with hounour, loyalty and dedication to duty.
I and several other well meaning Anioma’s have come under intense preasure to answer the clarion call to duty. At this point in our political history when we have the historic opportunity of providing the leadership for our people, we need someone who has a unique understanding of the issues and priorities of times, who can rally support for synergy in the intrest of welfare of our people. Not one who will connive with people to undermine our intrest, not one with penchant for starting supremacy turssle which are completely unnecessary, not one who uses our resources to empower others while we remain impoverished.
Soon I will be with you in all the towns and villages that make up Anioma to cheer you up and thank most sincerely for your support, solidarity and prayers.
• Tell them about the change that will come to their communities.
• Tell them that this election is not about me but about their future
• Tell them that they must seize this opportunity for change
• Tell them to reject those who do not understand their problems.
• Tell them to reject those who have betrayed their trust.
• Tell them am a simple woman of honour, dedicated to their service. But most of all,
• Tell them the good news that change has come.
I can not bear the weight of this RESTORATION alone, I need you all on board, I do not have answers to our numerous problems. As it is my style, I promise that my doors will be open to all, my ears shall listen to all and my hands will reach out in fellowship to all. From my background of services to you over the years, I am trained to listen to, and appreciate all perspective on issues including views I do not necessarily support or aggre with.

Re: Hon. Engr. Doris Uboh For Senate Delta North Senatorial District 2015 by ikaboy: 2:56pm On Nov 26, 2014
Never. We reject a female fighter hence she takes her bellicose spirit to the upper house

(1) (Reply)

Obasanjo, Oba Of Lagos Clash At Abuja Book launch / PDP National Convention 2014 Updates(picture Only) / Abia Disabled People Troops Out In Mass For Dr. Alex Otti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.