Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,458 members, 7,881,621 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 03:27 AM

“I’ll Rather Die Here Than Go Back To Nigeria” Nigerian Man To Uk Immigration - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “I’ll Rather Die Here Than Go Back To Nigeria” Nigerian Man To Uk Immigration (15188 Views)

I Will Rather Die In Jail Than For Ohaneze Ndigbo To Claim Credit... Nnamdi Kanu / Iran Vows To Avenge, Threatens Nigeria. Nigerian Military Prepares. / I’ll Rather Return To My Village Than Work With Buhari –kuku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “I’ll Rather Die Here Than Go Back To Nigeria” Nigerian Man To Uk Immigration by chiogo(f): 11:28pm On Dec 22, 2008
If I ever come across that man I will not hesitate to alert the police and the immigration officials. Nonsense!

I truly despise illegal immigrants, they are nothing but parasites and are not beneficial to society.
Umm, ok so we know by now that you're a UK citizen but really, you're beginning to force it.

You won't hesitate to call the immigration officials?? why?? Oh yeah, you're the most patriotic person ever!
Do you really know how hard it is in Nigeria for the less pivileged? why would anybody want to sneak into somewhere if they could enter more easily?

By the way, what have you done for your UK? I mean we know you can't be deported and all,  Immigrants actually work harder than those
who have lived in a country all their lives. why? Because immigrants know the importance of the opportunity staring in front of them.
And they make good use of it. Not in support of illegal immigrants but hey, they had no choice! Take a chill pill.
Re: “I’ll Rather Die Here Than Go Back To Nigeria” Nigerian Man To Uk Immigration by BOSS7: 11:30pm On Dec 22, 2008
yemmyse:

kai

Omo tako ni o gbe ile tako ta.

If u re building houses at the expense of ur children, u can be rest assured that the houses would be brought down by the untrained children.

Have you started your Christmas celebration? Seems you want to kick it off from Nairaland, I'm enjoying this wordplay but they're too hard to decipher.

Kudos
Re: “I’ll Rather Die Here Than Go Back To Nigeria” Nigerian Man To Uk Immigration by EloSela(f): 11:31pm On Dec 22, 2008
KarmaMod:

KarmaSad. Lmfao. Very clever. . . for a 3 year old  wink

Let me show you why you will never succeed in life

cunt
1. the vulva or vagina.
2. Disparaging and Offensive.
a. a woman.
b. a contemptible person.

Notice how the word has TWO definitions, you retarded slowpoke.

My calling you one is obviously referring to the latter definition, you bloody illiterate.

Go back to school and stop sucking up expired jizz, you daft slut.

Better stop yapping your mouth before I expose you and how you got to the UK. Let's just say it has to do with a certain kind of "trafficking"  wink

You and your children will never succeed in life Dog face. .  .lol So you can read and comprehend a dictionary Who gives a shit you cranky swollen face bitch!!!  Go and tell that Nigger you call a father and while you are at it also ask that sorry sonofabitch to teach you some message board etiquette.

You want nasty then I give you nasty.
Re: “I’ll Rather Die Here Than Go Back To Nigeria” Nigerian Man To Uk Immigration by BOSS7: 11:33pm On Dec 22, 2008
EloSela:

In Jesus' name, I love you!

Is this your signature? Come on now, don't resort into all that, it's Christmas time and by the way we're not related to this illegal immigrant anyway,

MeryChristmas people!!!
Re: “I’ll Rather Die Here Than Go Back To Nigeria” Nigerian Man To Uk Immigration by RibaduFan(m): 11:34pm On Dec 22, 2008
Elo

Okun o wo ruru, ka wa ruru.

U dont say becos the ocean is raging u want to dive carelessly into it.
Re: “I’ll Rather Die Here Than Go Back To Nigeria” Nigerian Man To Uk Immigration by oderemo(m): 11:35pm On Dec 22, 2008
can someone call this woman 2 order. pls.
Re: “I’ll Rather Die Here Than Go Back To Nigeria” Nigerian Man To Uk Immigration by EloSela(f): 11:35pm On Dec 22, 2008
KarmaMod:

At least I have a dad and most likely a nigger in the face of whites. Least we're not in denial you tart

Jealous because your mama no know your own papa?

Pele don't worry, all is well  wink

Well at least you agree that your father is nothing but a sorry a$$ pathetic Nigger. No surprises where you got that dumb watermelon empty headed look on your face then is it
Re: “I’ll Rather Die Here Than Go Back To Nigeria” Nigerian Man To Uk Immigration by BOSS7: 11:36pm On Dec 22, 2008
yemmyse:

Elo

Okun o wo ruru, ka wa ruru.

U don't say because the ocean is raging u want to dive carelessly into it.

Are you saying all these at the top of your head or do you have an Alawiye there with you? I think you'll do well as a Fuji musician with all these proverbs.

Merry Christmas!!!
Re: “I’ll Rather Die Here Than Go Back To Nigeria” Nigerian Man To Uk Immigration by RibaduFan(m): 11:37pm On Dec 22, 2008
Eje ka fi egun otolo to.
Re: “I’ll Rather Die Here Than Go Back To Nigeria” Nigerian Man To Uk Immigration by KarmaMod(f): 11:37pm On Dec 22, 2008
What have you given? Hehehe

I just proved that not only are YOU the parasite, you can't even speak/write/read the language correctly

Seriously go and play with your john(s), I no want anyone whining to me that their love-vendor beat them up for not paying attention  cheesy

Retarded dog.

If you come back to this world again, pray to the Lord to provide you with a better mother and not a jizz trashcan, then you will be able to boost of a father instead of hating on those with respectable ones cool

Oloribu omo  grin
Re: “I’ll Rather Die Here Than Go Back To Nigeria” Nigerian Man To Uk Immigration by BOSS7: 11:39pm On Dec 22, 2008
@ KarmaMod

Ignore her please!!!
Re: “I’ll Rather Die Here Than Go Back To Nigeria” Nigerian Man To Uk Immigration by diasporian: 11:39pm On Dec 22, 2008
Let him die now.
Re: “I’ll Rather Die Here Than Go Back To Nigeria” Nigerian Man To Uk Immigration by KarmaMod(f): 11:47pm On Dec 22, 2008
Umm, ok so we know by now that you're a UK citizen but really, you're beginning to force it.

You won't hesitate to call the immigration officials?? why?? Oh yeah, you're the most patriotic person ever!
Do you really know how hard it is in Nigeria for the less pivileged? why would anybody want to sneak into somewhere if they could enter more easily?

By the way, what have you done for your UK? I mean we know you can't be deported and all,  Immigrants actually work harder than those
who have lived in a country all their lives. why? Because immigrants know the importance of the opportunity staring in front of them.
And they make good use of it. Not in support of illegal immigrants but hey, they had no choice! Take a chill pill.

Seriously she's so bloody condescending. Like she's the first person to soak her green passport into her menses  grin

Anyway off to my house ooo. Make someone buy that dog a muzzle
Re: “I’ll Rather Die Here Than Go Back To Nigeria” Nigerian Man To Uk Immigration by Shaz(f): 11:47pm On Dec 22, 2008
@Elo,

Hope u know you're not the only Nigerian born in UK? Pipe it down, mahn. I'm not even saying you should be in support of illegal migration but try having an human approach to life, maturity is seriously included.
Re: “I’ll Rather Die Here Than Go Back To Nigeria” Nigerian Man To Uk Immigration by EloSela(f): 11:52pm On Dec 22, 2008
chiogo:

Please. .  .Everybody has a choice, whether one is a Nigerian or otherwise. Nigeria is the land of opportunities.   .   .or so I read every day on Nairaland.

I tend to have more respect for the Nigerians who enter the country on a 3 month visa (used to be 6) and then work (albeit illegally) but go back home when their time is up, applying again after some time so that they restart the process again. I feel such Nigerians are more beneficial to the Nigerians and the economy in Nigeria as they often start businesses to help themselves and their families. Some even get themselves in a better position financially to send their Nigerian born children abroad on legitimate student visas and paid fees who will in turn return to Nigeria as educated professionals.

I don't know how the illegal immigrant in the video clip plans to better himself while he is on the run from immigration and the police and constantly looking over his shoulder and so my view still stands.

You don't really believe that he would be killed once he landed in Nigeria do you?
Re: “I’ll Rather Die Here Than Go Back To Nigeria” Nigerian Man To Uk Immigration by oderemo(m): 11:55pm On Dec 22, 2008
can you let this case rest this guy is probably relaxing somewhere unaware all this spit.
Re: “I’ll Rather Die Here Than Go Back To Nigeria” Nigerian Man To Uk Immigration by JJYOU: 12:01am On Dec 23, 2008
ode remo:

can you let this case rest this guy is probably relaxing somewhere unaware all this spit.
please say it again
EloSela:

Please. .  .Everybody has a choice, whether one is a Nigerian or otherwise. Nigeria is the land of opportunities.   .   .or so I read every day on Nairaland.

I tend to have more respect for the Nigerians who enter the country on a 3 month visa (used to be 6) and then work (albeit illegally) but go back home when their time is up, applying again after some time so that they restart the process again. I feel such Nigerians are more beneficial to the Nigerians and the economy in Nigeria as they often start businesses to help themselves and their families. Some even get themselves in a better position financially to send their Nigerian born children abroad on legitimate student visas and paid fees who will in turn return to Nigeria as educated professionals.

I don't know how the illegal immigrant in the video clip plans to better himself while he is on the run from immigration and the police and constantly looking over his shoulder and so my view still stands.

You don't really believe that he would be killed once he landed in Nigeria do you?
the end justifies everything in naija's book. please chill especially with a signature like that - love everyone in Jesus name including good ole liars
Re: “I’ll Rather Die Here Than Go Back To Nigeria” Nigerian Man To Uk Immigration by chiogo(f): 12:06am On Dec 23, 2008
EloSela:

Please. . .Everybody has a choice, whether one is a Nigerian or otherwise. Nigeria is the land of opportunities. . .or so I read every day on Nairaland.

Hmmn, very funny! work for a while then go back home and apply for another visa? right. You're obviously clueless about the whole visa process.
Some people wait for 5 whole years just to get a stinking visa and you expect them to go back home to apply for another visa?
C'mon now! your comment remains unnecessary!

Ewww, Karmamod, that was disgustingly funny! tongue
Re: “I’ll Rather Die Here Than Go Back To Nigeria” Nigerian Man To Uk Immigration by EloSela(f): 12:09am On Dec 23, 2008
B.O.S.S.:

Are you saying all these at the top of your head or do you have an Alawiye there with you? I think you'll do well as a Fuji musician with all these proverbs.

Merry Christmas!!!

Yeah that is my siggy, don't mean I am going to stand for being abused and called a name for expressing an opinion though. By all means disagree but name calling because my views don't tally up with the masses I will simply not accept and will always give as I good as I get.

Merry Christmas to you! grin grin

KarmaMod:

What have you given? Hehehe

I just proved that not only are YOU the parasite, you can't even speak/write/read the language correctly

Seriously go and play with your john(s), I no want anyone whining to me that their love-vendor beat them up for not paying attention  cheesy

Retarded dog.

If you come back to this world again, pray to the Lord to provide you with a better mother and not a jizz trashcan, then you will be able to boost of a father instead of hating on those with respectable ones  cool

Oloribu omo  grin

Look at this conceited hag trying to correct my written English

Please don't even go there dog face, better yet continue spewing drivel from your oblong head.  .  .I got more for you, you crazy bitch!

KarmaMod:

Seriously she's so bloody condescending. Like she's the first person to soak her green passport into her menses  grin

Anyway off to my house ooo. Make someone buy that dog a muzzle

Yes run along to your cage, Dog faced bitch!

Shaz:

@Elo,

Hope u know you're not the only Nigerian born in UK? Pipe it down, mahn. I'm not even saying you should be in support of illegal migration but try having an human approach to life, maturity is seriously included.

There is nothing wrong with stating my views on illegal immigration neither was there anything remotely inhumane about what I stated in my initial post. It is not like I called for the man's head on a platter Goodness!
Re: “I’ll Rather Die Here Than Go Back To Nigeria” Nigerian Man To Uk Immigration by MrCrackles(m): 12:16am On Dec 23, 2008
One thing dat pisses me off about forumites on nairaland is the fact that people dont respect each others views and opinions

It is not fair as we are all entitled to our opinions at the end of the day regardless of it being negative or positive, dumb or smart!

The root of bitter insults and angry foul-mouthed tirades can be traced back to people having different views and opinions about issues

Abeg make we relax small and show some maturity here, when things get out of hand, the best thing is to cool off it has happened to me too
! wink
Re: “I’ll Rather Die Here Than Go Back To Nigeria” Nigerian Man To Uk Immigration by EloSela(f): 12:18am On Dec 23, 2008
chiogo:

Hmmn, very funny! work for a while then go back home and apply for another visa? right. You're obviously clueless about the whole visa process.
Some people wait for 5 whole years just to get a stinking visa and you expect them to go back home to apply for another visa?
C'mon now! your comment remains unnecessary!

Ewww, Karmamod, that was disgustingly funny! tongue

And herein lies the problem with Nigerians. Always taking short cuts, breaking the law in the process and at the same time demanding to be treated like law abiding citizens.  Your point is mute! If other Nigerians can go through the correct visa process and wait their time, whether it takes five years or less then so can others. There should be no special allowances for people who choose to break the law. Even if it does take five years to get another visa then it takes five years. Deal with it and stop trying to illegally obtain what you are not entitled to.

Again what is the point of living life on the run when one can simply go home to Nigeria and make a better life for themselves.

I see you and Dog face aka Karma mod are buddies? hmmmmmmm
Re: “I’ll Rather Die Here Than Go Back To Nigeria” Nigerian Man To Uk Immigration by oderemo(m): 12:24am On Dec 23, 2008
imagine these guys were facing one another on an aeroplane , wahala go shele oh. this is the same probs we have when one innocent persons drew a cartoon in 50000 miles and people started killing themselves in Africa . self restrain pl.s.haba.
Re: “I’ll Rather Die Here Than Go Back To Nigeria” Nigerian Man To Uk Immigration by chiogo(f): 12:27am On Dec 23, 2008
EloSela:

And herein lies the problem with Nigerians. Always taking short cuts, breaking the law in the process and at the same time demanding to be treated like law abiding citizens.  Your point is mute! If other Nigerians can go through the correct visa process and wait their time, whether it takes five years or less then so can others. There should be no special allowances for people who choose to break the law. Even if it does take five years to get another visa then it takes five years. Deal with it and stop trying to illegally obtain what you are not entitled to.

Again what is the point of living life on the run when one can simply go home to Nigeria and make a better life for themselves.

I see you and Dog face aka Karma mod are buddies? hmmmmmmm
Sure. I wonder if the country called Nigeria was such a bliss, people would be going through so much danger just to get away.
The correct visa process? Do you know how many years the said man waited for his so-called visa before taking the illegal route? Easy for you to say, huh?
Like T-pain said, "If you don't get it by now, you just ain't getting it". undecided

And please, do not involve me in your brou-haha! she made a funny statement, I laughed! simple as that.
Re: “I’ll Rather Die Here Than Go Back To Nigeria” Nigerian Man To Uk Immigration by BOSS7: 12:27am On Dec 23, 2008
ode remo:

imagine these guys were facing one another on an aeroplane , wahala go shele oh. this is the same probs we have when one innocent persons drew a cartoon in 50000 miles and people started killing themselves in Africa . self restrain pl.s.haba.

Don't get involved else they'll poke at you in Ode Remo, joking
Re: “I’ll Rather Die Here Than Go Back To Nigeria” Nigerian Man To Uk Immigration by Shaz(f): 12:32am On Dec 23, 2008
EloSela:

There is nothing wrong with stating my views on illegal immigration neither was there anything remotely inhumane about what I stated in my initial post. It is not like I called for the man's head on a platter Goodness!

Stop the whole feud and you might be able to read my post properly. I meant for you to stop the incessant cussing, the whole 'funny inserts' tend to be boring after a while. At least, try to act mature. Thanks.
Re: “I’ll Rather Die Here Than Go Back To Nigeria” Nigerian Man To Uk Immigration by Pataki: 12:52am On Dec 23, 2008
I doubt that that bloke would be able to do that as he is now listed as an 'absconder' and his details have now been referred to the police. In short, he is now a criminal.

I also don't think it is my responsibility to worry about the types of leaders Nigeria has because the way I see it, such leaders are the product of their environment. It is down to Nigerians in Nigeria to sort out their own issues instead of illegally seeking to reside in countries that they have no right to be in.

I have no sympathy for such Nigerians who will take short cuts and  jump through hoops of fire to get to the UK or the US but won't take the time out to persevere and go through the proper channels in order to obtain the proper documentation to live where they want. There are plenty of Nigerians that have taken the proper route to get where they want to be in their host countries of choice and most are not all from rich Nigerian families either.

I am not so sure whether absconding now entails him as a criminal. If it were ever so, it would have been clearly stated.  I know of a person who stayed in the UK illegally, never got arrested and decided one day to walk to the police station all by himself to surrender himself to the police. He was arrested by the police and Home Office was contacted.

After weeks of detention and all sorts of procedures, following his honesty and sincerity, he was granted a right to stay in the UK. Cases differ and yes you have a right to your argument but your attitude of passing across your message was in a condescending tone.
Re: “I’ll Rather Die Here Than Go Back To Nigeria” Nigerian Man To Uk Immigration by EloSela(f): 12:57am On Dec 23, 2008
chiogo:

Sure. I wonder if the country called Nigeria was such a bliss, people would be going through so much danger just to get away.
The correct visa process? Do you know how many years the said man waited for his so-called visa before taking the illegal route? Easy for you to say, huh?
Like T-pain said, "If you don't get it by now, you just ain't getting it". undecided

And please, do not involve me in your brou-haha! she made a funny statement, I laughed! simple as that.

You don't know for certain either, so I guess we can disagree on that. The fact remains however, that there are more Nigerian born individuals who reside legally in the UK than there are illegal ones. This proves my point that if others can follow the correct legal procedures in order to gain legal residency regardless of how long it takes, then so can everybody else. Those who choose to break the rules without proper cause to do so should be treated accordingly. If that man really feared for his life then he should have applied for asylum instead of absconding at the first chance he got.

I am not involving you in anything, I just made a comment. You on the other hand should try not to get involved if that is not your intention.

Shaz:

Stop the whole feud and you might be able to read my post properly. I meant for you to stop the incessant cussing, the whole 'funny inserts' tend to be boring after a while. At least, try to act mature. Thanks.

So you  reprimand me and not Karma mod?  Are you guys in some sort of clique or something Just goes to prove you ain't genuine.

Furthermore, I will cuss anyone out who choose to approach me in a negative name calling manner. It may seem immature to you but I tend to feel very good when I give as good as I get.

I am also not trying to be a comedienne and so your 'funny' comment has been totally lost on me.
Re: “I’ll Rather Die Here Than Go Back To Nigeria” Nigerian Man To Uk Immigration by KarmaMod(f): 1:02am On Dec 23, 2008
Na only dog face? why not poopoo face sef? Seeing that your "insults" are so juvenile and embarrassing.

Someone needs to tell Aunty Ruckus that she's nothing more than a frustrated coon that deserves its own minstrel show. cheesy
Re: “I’ll Rather Die Here Than Go Back To Nigeria” Nigerian Man To Uk Immigration by BOSS7: 1:04am On Dec 23, 2008
Come on now EloSela. There's no point engaging in all these cursing. Let's not digress and in actual fact, your point has been well noted by everyone. Now let's please get on as matured human beings. It's the Yuletide and I guess no one has any bone to fight in them, rather let's save it for the Christmas eve parties/church services/quiet time watching dvd -  whichever one.

Enjoy once again.
Re: “I’ll Rather Die Here Than Go Back To Nigeria” Nigerian Man To Uk Immigration by Nobody: 1:09am On Dec 23, 2008
I see many people here defending this fellow . . .

Lets turn the tables:

So Nigeria is a first world economy and its citizens require no visas to travel to other countries.

Would you defenders today be happy with illegal immigrants from Niger republic?
Re: “I’ll Rather Die Here Than Go Back To Nigeria” Nigerian Man To Uk Immigration by nana(f): 1:10am On Dec 23, 2008
Hilarious but sad!
Re: “I’ll Rather Die Here Than Go Back To Nigeria” Nigerian Man To Uk Immigration by KarmaMod(f): 1:11am On Dec 23, 2008
why didnt you stay in Naija then?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Oseloka Obaze Rejects Anambra Election Results / Taofik Gani: PDP Will ‘Capture’ Lagos In 2023, Our Strategies Will Work / APC Crisis: Buhari, Lawan Meet In Aso Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.