Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,615 members, 7,975,385 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 02:00 AM

Entrepreneurs In Nairaland, What Kind Of Business Do You Own And Run? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Entrepreneurs In Nairaland, What Kind Of Business Do You Own And Run? (485 Views)

Online Business: Do People Really Sell Online In Nigeria? / How To Open And Run A School Successfully / Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Entrepreneurs In Nairaland, What Kind Of Business Do You Own And Run? by Comsol: 4:18pm On Nov 26, 2014
As clearly stated on the title, entrepreneurs and business owners on nairaland;

What kind of business do you own and run?
How is your typical day like?
What are your challenges and success?
What are your resources?

Please share, you might just be encouraging and motivating someone.
Re: Entrepreneurs In Nairaland, What Kind Of Business Do You Own And Run? by spotmataz: 4:33pm On Nov 26, 2014
I run an online business and I also help others to set up.

A lot of people want to make money online but they are not doing it the right way.

Setting up a website, an auto responder to build a list and setting up an advertising channel and a few more things you can call " laying a foundation" are essentials to online success.

When setting up, I normally spend a lot of time online but after a bit more stability, time spent online could reduce.

Generally, it's a rewarding experience for me.
You can check signature if you want to know more about what I do and how to be a part of it.
Re: Entrepreneurs In Nairaland, What Kind Of Business Do You Own And Run? by Comsol: 5:00pm On Nov 26, 2014
spotmataz:
I run an online business and I also help others to set up.

A lot of people want to make money online but they are not doing it the right way.

Setting up a website, an auto responder to build a list and setting up an advertising channel and a few more things you can call " laying a foundation" are essentials to online success.

When setting up, I normally spend a lot of time online but after a bit more stability, time spent online could reduce.

Generally, it's a rewarding experience for me.
You can check signature if you want to know more about what I do and how to be a part of it.

Good concept but after going through your site I thought there are loads of things you could improve on there. To be honest that site is a turn-off for me, here are my observation:

First, there is no clue to exactly what you're offering. What problems is service/product addressing?
Secondly, I feel the figure you stated are a bit over stated try to be real
Also you might want to tweak your design a little bit, its appalling to the eyes
Lastly since the benefits of your service/reward is in ₦ term why use a background picture that is in $.

I hope this helps.

(1) (Reply)

Can You Invest In My Poultry Farm? / Photo: Is That Nigerian Money? / Student Loans Vs Credit Card Debt – Which Should You Pay First

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.