Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,570 members, 7,921,173 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 07:06 PM

This Girl Made $20K This Year Just Because She Looks Like Rihanna She IS HOT!! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / This Girl Made $20K This Year Just Because She Looks Like Rihanna She IS HOT!! (1802 Views)

Basketmouths’ Wife, Elsie Okpocha Is Hot! / DIRTY! Actress Efya Owusu, Shares Her Own See-through Pic Just Like Rihanna.. / ~Ex-Beauty Queen Adaeze Igwe looks Like Rihanna . . .~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Girl Made $20K This Year Just Because She Looks Like Rihanna She IS HOT!! by BonkoINC: 5:14pm On Nov 26, 2014
Twenty-two-year-old Boston native Andele Lara started off as a Rihanna impersonator of sorts — her almost uncanny resemblance to the pop star turned Andele into a social media star. She’s amassed a huge following on social media with over 28,000 followers on Instagram.
Her Rihanna face has also led to a couple dollar signs — Andele has earned over $20,000 in clothing contracts in the last year.

The likeness has also led to endorsements and sponsorships and some odd and awkward nights out.

The moment I step out anywhere, everyone starts staring and whispering before I get bombarded by strangers asking to take their photo with me. This happens every day — It doesn’t matter what I do. I can’t go twenty-four hours without hearing Rihanna’s name.
I was at a club in Boston and Chris Brown was there. Because he was there, I guess everyone assumed I was Rihanna! I was casually walking around and all these star-struck people were holding their hand to their hearts backing away from me and staring.

Surprised Brown didn’t walk up and slap her for old time’s sake.
I see the Rihanna resemblance. In some photos she’s even got a little Rita Ora going. But here’s my question – is Andele possibly even hotter than Rihanna? Check out her pics and make the call.

See More Photos Here: http://www.bonkoscrib.com/2014/11/this-girl-made-20k-this-year-just.html

Re: This Girl Made $20K This Year Just Because She Looks Like Rihanna She IS HOT!! by emperorchedda(m): 5:20pm On Nov 26, 2014
I've also made 50k this year because I look like.....Obasanjo undecided

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Empress Njamah Shares Sexy Christmas Photos / Do We Need Muscle Chested Players Like This To Scare Super Eagles Enemies? / Check Out Star Actor John Dumelo Looking Old

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.