Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,730 members, 7,918,246 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 06:41 AM

To The Married Ones!! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / To The Married Ones!! (1405 Views)

Matured Advice Needed Urgently Esp From The Married / Married Ones,how Many intimate Partners Have You Had? / For The Married Folks: What Happens When The Novelty Wears Off? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To The Married Ones!! by Hastermaf: 1:13am On Nov 27, 2014
To all of my married nairalanders... How did you know that he/she was the one for you?
What was it about this person that made u decide u needed to look no further?
To my men, what made you want to marry ha?
To my ladies? What made you want to say yes?
How did you know?
Re: To The Married Ones!! by asandigbo(f): 4:25am On Nov 27, 2014
my brother said she did a simple task no woman has ever done at her first visit. the first time she visited, she did a thorough clean up for him, quietly lock d door and left
Re: To The Married Ones!! by KanwuliaJara: 8:02am On Nov 27, 2014
HE is not the one for me on!
I just dey manage am! kiss

1 Like

Re: To The Married Ones!! by prissyluv(f): 8:11am On Nov 27, 2014
asandigbo:
my brother said she did a simple task no woman has ever done at her first visit. the first time she visited, she did a thorough clean up for him, quietly lock d door and left
lol.That little strategy caught your brother.
Re: To The Married Ones!! by asandigbo(f): 8:24am On Nov 27, 2014
prissyluv:

lol.That little strategy caught your brother.
yes my dear, little things count. and first impression matters a lot. that first act of humility and kindness worked for her o.
Re: To The Married Ones!! by Nobody: 8:31am On Nov 27, 2014
asandigbo:
yes my dear, little things count. and first impression matters a lot. that first act of humility and kindness worked for her o.

Your brother is very lucky and I guess there were other good things he saw along the way that made him choose his wife and not just the cleaning
Anyone can pretend to get attention . . .especially these days.

Some even go to market to buy food with their own money and cook and buy gift for mum in law, yet when they marry refuse to buy a single sock for their kids and rather sit in darkness rather than buy N500 fuel for the gen with their own money.
Re: To The Married Ones!! by asandigbo(f): 8:37am On Nov 27, 2014
chaircover:

Your brother is very lucky and I guess there were other good things he saw along the way that made him choose his wife and not just the cleaning

Some even go to market to buy food with their own money and cook and buy gift for mum in law, yet when they marry refuse to buy a single sock for their kids and rather sit in darkness rather than buy N500 fuel for the gen with their own money.
the truth is d girl doesn't pretend, she is a very carefree and jovial girl,one of those girls that don't give a damn. she always look natural and simple and very playful and i thk God, she has been able to keep our family together
Re: To The Married Ones!! by asandigbo(f): 8:42am On Nov 27, 2014
chaircover:

the truth is d girl doesn't pretend, she is a very carefree and jovial girl,one of those girls that doesn't give a damn. she was young too,22 at that time, so she wasn't really out for a husband per say. she always look natural and simple and very playful and i thk God, she has been able to keep our family together
Re: To The Married Ones!! by Nobody: 8:45am On Nov 27, 2014
asandigbo:
the truth is d girl doesn't pretend, she is a very carefree and jovial girl,one of those girls that don't give a damn. she always look natural and simple and very playful and i thk God, she has been able to keep our family together

Thats very good. I thank God for her and your family

You the inlaws also have to appreciate and take good care of her and show her love, becasue its not easy to find a good wife or husband even, these days.

Also be advising your brother from time to time to be good and take good care of her too and not take her forgranted.
Re: To The Married Ones!! by asandigbo(f): 8:50am On Nov 27, 2014
chaircover:

Thats very good. I thank God for her and your family

You the inlaws also have to appreciate and take good care of her and show her love, becasue its not easy to find a good wife or husband even, these days.

Also be advising your brother from time to time to be good and take good care of her too and not take her forgranted.
that one is my mum's best friend o, we love her so much and we used to share things together. I know my mum deserves nothing less than a good dil coz she took care of her mum in law and the old around her very well and she is still doing that.
Re: To The Married Ones!! by Wendy80(f): 9:03am On Nov 27, 2014
asandigbo:

Now ds is tricky. So many ladies fell for ds and nothing came out of it. I did exact opposite and I'm happily married.
I remember when we were still dating he asked me to cook, I simply told him I can't and here we are 2day man n wife. I have a close friend who cooks, scrubs, mop, wash and even do acrobatics on bed for all the guys I know she has dated and yet single. I've talked to her several times. A man who will marry U will marry U.

OP for me I just knew in my heart he's the one.
Re: To The Married Ones!! by asandigbo(f): 9:12am On Nov 27, 2014
Wendy80:

Now ds is tricky. So many ladies fell for ds and nothing came out of it. I did exact opposite and I'm happily married.
I remember when we were still dating he asked me to cook, I simply told him I can't and here we are 2day man n wife. I have a close friend who cooks, scrubs, mop, wash and even do acrobatics on bed for all the guys I know she has dated and yet single. I've talked to her several times. A man who will marry U will marry U.

OP for me I just knew in my heart he's the one.
yes, its tricky, d girl wasn't out for marriage, she was just 22 at d time. she is a very carefree person and she doesn't pretend
Re: To The Married Ones!! by Wendy80(f): 9:15am On Nov 27, 2014
asandigbo:
yes, its tricky, d girl wasn't out for marriage, she was just 22 at d time. she is a very carefree person and she doesn't pretend

Ur broda is lucky.
Re: To The Married Ones!! by prissyluv(f): 9:54am On Nov 27, 2014
asandigbo:
I am happy for her and your family.
Re: To The Married Ones!! by beeevan: 10:36am On Nov 27, 2014
Don't know what I saw, i followed what i felt.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Get This Cool Package For Only 6,500 Naira / My Husband,his Family & My Neighbors Are Tormenting Me! / Black Engine Oil For Sale In Lagos... Dm Me If You Are Intrested Now 07083676588

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.