Stats: 3,171,375 members, 7,881,352 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:29 PM

Get Your Article Written Almost For Free! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Get Your Article Written Almost For Free! (563 Views)

Free Google Traffic: A Better Way To Optimize Your Article / Get An Original Article Written Free / Open Source Courier Cargo Tracking Software Script Written In Php/mysql (2) (3) (4)

Get Your Article Written Almost For Free! by iwriterng(m): 1:40am On Nov 27, 2014
Hi,

With over five (5) years experience as a freelance writer, I have decided to start rendering my service as a freelance writer to Nigerians, I once had a thread here on nairaland.com before the website got hacked and the webmaster was unable to restore some threads, the thread had numerous positive reviews as I offered several review copies for free.

This time around, there won't be a review copy, but rather a refund policy for your FIRST ORDER, if you're not satisfied with the write-up, you can request for a refund in which I would gladly wire your money back to your account, and the article would remain my intellectual property.

WHY YOU SHOULD HIRE ME:

1. I have a broad knowledge of SEO (Search Engine Optimization), which means, I would perfectly craft your desired keyword into the article in a way that would favour your article ranking on SERP (search engine result page).

2. Placing an order for an article is relatively easy, and cheap, compared to what you get on other websites such as freelancer, fiverr, iwriter e.t.c

3. My first time refund policy serves as an extra level of assurance of quality.

4. I am trying to create a business niche for myself on here, which means, I would do all I can to get positive reviews.

PRICING:
The billing is done based on the word count and how technical the topic is;

For a start, I would be charging #2 per word.

For more information or hire, please send a mail to adeaugustus@gmail.com or make a comment on this thread, and I would reply all enquires as early as possible.

BBM: 52E6581B
Re: Get Your Article Written Almost For Free! by iwriterng(m): 12:36pm On Nov 28, 2014
bump
Re: Get Your Article Written Almost For Free! by Lionbite(m): 12:53pm On Nov 28, 2014
so for an article of 500 words... thats 1000 abi? and i expect at least 2 articles from you per day. so thats 2000 per day and 30,000 per month.......how much adsense and jumia dey pay me? wey ah go con dey pay 30,000 for you abi. guy talk beta and stop acting like person wey school in france.

anyway i just finished constructing mah blog u can check it out- 360herald..com
Re: Get Your Article Written Almost For Free! by iwriterng(m): 1:51pm On Nov 28, 2014
Lionbite:
so for an article of 500 words... thats 1000 abi? and i expect at least 2 articles from you per day. so thats 2000 per day and 30,000 per month.......how much adsense and jumia dey pay me? wey ah go con dey pay 30,000 for you abi. guy talk beta and stop acting like person wey school in france.

anyway i just finished constructing mah blog u can check it out- 360herald..com

Am sorry you find my service expensive, but that's how I bill my clients, take note that you're paying for the article, and once you do, it becomes your property, and an article would continue to make money from AdSense even after the death of the writer.

Google Translate Now Does Real-time Voice And Sign Translations On Mobile / Free Brownsing With Tweakware Vpn And Mtn Bis With Fast Servers. / Free Website Development Training Live In Ajah Area Of Lekki.