Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,397 members, 7,881,443 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:43 PM

Stop Antagonizing Jonathan's government, Ebenezer Babatope Tells Obasanjo - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stop Antagonizing Jonathan's government, Ebenezer Babatope Tells Obasanjo (23513 Views)

Buhari As Ebenezer Obey Was Singing In Ogun (Photo) / Jonathan Not A Corrupt Leader – Ebenezer Babatope / Jonathan won’t contest in 2019 – Babatope (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop Antagonizing Jonathan's government, Ebenezer Babatope Tells Obasanjo by dearestaramide: 3:41am On Nov 28, 2014
solid3:
Bros, go and look for a place sit down jorh. GEJ has done below average.

Sai Buhari

Guy abeg buhari no go win .how long shall we continue to have the same hands rule us? Let's have another leader.

We have generations that are yet to rule this country and buhari should rule again , why? Why is he persisting? Please its time he totally retires and make peace with himself and God abeg!
Re: Stop Antagonizing Jonathan's government, Ebenezer Babatope Tells Obasanjo by NobleG1(m): 4:17am On Nov 28, 2014
Some of the things obasanjo said about Jonathan are true. Jonathan is very corrupt and incompetent.

But the main problem is Obasanjo himself. Obasanjo brought Jonathan to power. This man has no moral or ethical qualification to criticize anyone. The corruption that occured during his presidency was endemic. This man;

- hunted down his opponents or anyone who opposed him, with the efcc (he created just for that).

- tried to pepertuate himself in office for life but was stopped.

- displayed brute force and dictatorial tendencies.

- rigged all elections during his presidency. And even continued to rig more after.

- was the pesident and also the minister of petroleum (creedy as hell).

- killed many people.

- approved the establishment of sharia law. A country can't have two seperate laws.

- Boko Haram insurgency started and didn't end during his presidency.

- gave away nigerian bakassi land to cameroun.

I could go on and on. Obasanjo is an evil human who should be in jail for life.

1 Like

Re: Stop Antagonizing Jonathan's government, Ebenezer Babatope Tells Obasanjo by rumours: 4:19am On Nov 28, 2014
zuma4k:
[s][/s]GEJ TILL 2015!
Re: Stop Antagonizing Jonathan's government, Ebenezer Babatope Tells Obasanjo by zuma4k(m): 6:22am On Nov 28, 2014
rumours:
Re: Stop Antagonizing Jonathan's government, Ebenezer Babatope Tells Obasanjo by EmmyDe25(m): 6:45am On Nov 28, 2014
Ebubeslym:
what worries me is how an old man who had 11yrs to take this country to the zenith of infrastructural glory but instead looted the treasury dry is not ashamed of himself......

but rather prefers to open his rotten teeth and castigate a young man who is trying despite the series of carefuly planned terror attacks being carried out in order to discredit his competence..

yet some persons will play deaf to their conscience shouting at them and will ask us to leave the messenger and listen to his message
No matter how bad Obasanjo performed in the most exalted seat in this country during his dispensation. His was just a flash in the pan when compared to what the common man is experiencing under the Jonathan's administration.We expected more from this once upon a time shoeless man. We thought he was going to be the messiah. Good he proved us wrong with his oligarchic government.
I wonder why we allow our ethnic affiliation to becloud our sense of judgement.
Re: Stop Antagonizing Jonathan's government, Ebenezer Babatope Tells Obasanjo by samplegirl(f): 7:04am On Nov 28, 2014
johnmartus:
Babatope my foot very useless old man

And you are here showing the whole world how useful you can be right?
Re: Stop Antagonizing Jonathan's government, Ebenezer Babatope Tells Obasanjo by IBROHIM: 7:07am On Nov 28, 2014
GlorifiedTunde:

If OBJ looted money and still left enough in the foreign reserve and national treasury what then will you call GEJ who has nothing left but debt? undecided

I'm not saying baba isn't corrupt, I'm just saying GEJ tops corruption list with a landslide angry
thanks my brother! You've said it all! You can't steal so much and you expect to still perform! The annoying thing is that GEJ no send 'cos some people's hate for Buhari will still make them vote him! God punish them if they lament about hard times secretly when Jonathan don the perform his wonders! I pity the citizens of this Country! This is ur last chance to vote transparency! Vote Buhari!!!
Re: Stop Antagonizing Jonathan's government, Ebenezer Babatope Tells Obasanjo by abysirius(m): 7:17am On Nov 28, 2014
Everest9:
I don't know why people kill themself over Jonathan presidnecy and leave their business.
But i will tell you one thing.

Nothing will stop jonathan from winning the upcoming election no matter what Apc do because all power belongs to him, note i dont mean that his God but the power am talking about is that he got what ever it takes to win even if it requires cheating and if he does u shouldn't blame him, do you expect the current president and power holder to fall for anyone? Hell No!
If u doubt me just wait and see!
Thanks to all
You live in d past. U're so uncivilised! People like u are the reason black people are referred to as monkeys. Imagine how u justified rigging... Perhaps u're underage.
Re: Stop Antagonizing Jonathan's government, Ebenezer Babatope Tells Obasanjo by Ebubeslym(m): 7:34am On Nov 28, 2014
EmmyDe25:

No matter how bad Obasanjo performed in the most exalted seat in this country during his dispensation. His was just a flash in the pan when compared to what the common man is experiencing under the Jonathan's administration.We expected more from this once upon a time shoeless man. We thought he was going to be the messiah. Good he proved us wrong with his oligarchic government.

When billions of dollars evaporated from our coffers in the name of rural electrfication no body said nothing..

If i fill a dirty cup with clean water....

will you drink??

dont quote me again if you have nothing meaningful to say...

your saying that Obasanjo, no matter how bad he peformed was a flash in d pan wen compared to GEJ goes .to show how beclouded ethnicity has left your sense of judgement
Re: Stop Antagonizing Jonathan's government, Ebenezer Babatope Tells Obasanjo by GlorifiedTunde(m): 7:36am On Nov 28, 2014
IBROHIM:
thanks my brother! You've said it all! You can't steal so much and you expect to still perform! The annoying thing is that GEJ no send 'cos some people's hate for Buhari will still make them vote him! God punish them if they lament about hard times secretly when Jonathan don the perform his wonders! I pity the citizens of this Country! This is ur last chance to vote transparency! Vote Buhari!!!

I seriously don't wanna vote. I voted for GMB in 2011, I don't think I'm interested again. His desperation makes me suspicious undecided
Re: Stop Antagonizing Jonathan's government, Ebenezer Babatope Tells Obasanjo by Aslawish(m): 7:57am On Nov 28, 2014
Who is BABATOPENG in Nigeria politics
Re: Stop Antagonizing Jonathan's government, Ebenezer Babatope Tells Obasanjo by IBROHIM: 8:04am On Nov 28, 2014
GlorifiedTunde:

I seriously don't wanna vote. I voted for GMB in 2011, I don't think I'm interested again. His desperation makes me suspicious undecided
am not out to sell Buhari but just look at it, if as a military leader he gave so much power to his deputy imagine how he'll be as a civilian leader! His integrity is what we need now! Impeach him if he fails to perform 'cos am very sure Buhari won't bribe the legislative arm to avoid impeachment the way Jonathan does!
Re: Stop Antagonizing Jonathan's government, Ebenezer Babatope Tells Obasanjo by femiola3: 9:07am On Nov 28, 2014
alVinHustle:
These are the old men deceiving Jonathan, the falsehood Jonathan chose to sorround himself with, these men will run him down and change alliegances once they are done. But the man from Otuoke will never understand.
These men always refer to Jonathan's gentility and passivity because it puts tax payers money in their pockets, and because Jonathan never questions their excesses. As long as you remain loyal to the Otuoke man, you can have your way with anything.

May our next President emerge on the platform of intelligence. We cannot afford to maintain status quo for another four years.

God bless you!
Re: Stop Antagonizing Jonathan's government, Ebenezer Babatope Tells Obasanjo by Dee60: 9:43am On Nov 28, 2014
fx45:

I never knew obj wrote a letter to abdulsalam abubakar. It seems the ota farmer is gunning for a nobel prize. He wants to unseat soyinka and achebe.

To his successor, rather...
Re: Stop Antagonizing Jonathan's government, Ebenezer Babatope Tells Obasanjo by lakesidepapa(m): 1:08pm On Nov 28, 2014
SlimSkipper:
who d hell is ebenizer whatever? nd where he for waka come?

He was a former minister of transport, and member of pdp board of trustee. He hail from ilesha in Osun state.
Re: Stop Antagonizing Jonathan's government, Ebenezer Babatope Tells Obasanjo by Everest9(m): 2:13pm On Nov 28, 2014
abysirius:
You live in d past. U're so uncivilised! People like u are the reason black people are referred to as monkeys. Imagine how u justified rigging... Perhaps u're underage.
Thank you so much for alll your kind words! But the end justify the means, u will live to see if am right or wrong
Re: Stop Antagonizing Jonathan's government, Ebenezer Babatope Tells Obasanjo by waldigit: 3:05pm On Nov 28, 2014
SlimSkipper:
who d hell is ebenizer whatever? nd where he for waka come?
Let me introduce him. He is the politician who always blows hot whenever he is BROKE!
He is also a loyalist of stomach infrastructure.
You can google the rest.
Re: Stop Antagonizing Jonathan's government, Ebenezer Babatope Tells Obasanjo by derecho(m): 4:30pm On Nov 28, 2014
grandstar:
OBJ will always speak truth to power whether it be to Babangida, Abacha, Yaradua and now Jonathan. OBJ's strict discipline left $20b in the excess crude reserves and his blood just boils watching Jonathan weak and indiscipline government mess up
have you read what poster number 3 (jamace)wrote?Check the link.
Re: Stop Antagonizing Jonathan's government, Ebenezer Babatope Tells Obasanjo by Emperor100(m): 6:16pm On Nov 28, 2014
alVinHustle:
These are the old men deceiving Jonathan, the falsehood Jonathan chose to sorround himself with, these men will run him down and change alliegances once they are done. But the man from Otuoke will never understand.
These men always refer to Jonathan's gentility and passivity because it puts tax payers money in their pockets, and because Jonathan never questions their excesses. As long as you remain loyal to the Otuoke man, you can have your way with anything.

May our next President emerge on the platform of intelligence. We cannot afford to maintain status quo for another four years.
300million likes for you on this bro
Re: Stop Antagonizing Jonathan's government, Ebenezer Babatope Tells Obasanjo by Nobody: 12:18am On Nov 30, 2014
EmmyDe25:

Who is a common man?
A man who is less privilege? Or
A men who is simple and well to do?

Let me tell you something,
GEJ is the best of all presidents.
In as much as he's unable to meet everybody's need, doesn't make him incompetent.

How many presidential regimes had experienced militancy and boko haram terrorism?
Yet many foreign investors trip into this country daily!

Of late, Nigeria economy has beaten that of south africa!

Obasanjo wasn't even as good as GEJ, yet he was given a second chance.

Why can't we give GEJ?
Re: Stop Antagonizing Jonathan's government, Ebenezer Babatope Tells Obasanjo by Nobody: 12:22am On Nov 30, 2014

Re: Stop Antagonizing Jonathan's government, Ebenezer Babatope Tells Obasanjo by EmmyDe25(m): 8:56am On Nov 30, 2014
Ebubeslym:

When billions of dollars evaporated from our coffers in the name of rural electrfication no body said nothing..

If i fill a dirty cup with clean water....

will you drink??

dont quote me again if you have nothing meaningful to say...

your saying that Obasanjo, no matter how bad he peformed was a flash in d pan wen compared to GEJ goes .to show how beclouded ethnicity has left your sense of judgement
No word for your shallow write up. "Billion of dollars left the coffers in the name of rural electrification"? So the astronomical looting which has become the order of the day during the Jonathan administration isn't worthy of a special mention? You're deluded! for the records, I'm not an ethnic bigot like you. I am not Yoruba. I'm only asking you to take off the blinkers so as to see beyond your nose.
Re: Stop Antagonizing Jonathan's government, Ebenezer Babatope Tells Obasanjo by Nobody: 10:08pm On Dec 03, 2014
madjune:

Gawd. Miseducation is definitely killing our present youth. Guy, from your misinformed opinion, its obvious you were born in the 90s.

Much of these problems you placed on Buhari's head were carried out during IBB's regime.
In Buhari's time, the naira was almost stronger than the dollar.
It was IBBs SAP that kickstarted the naira's downward fall.
Pls, go and read your history books well.

Utter madness.

Firstly... I am not ya mate and I experienced all this trouble during Buhari's regime...

About being misinformed...I should advice you to fix ur brain up coz u dnt seems to know anything about the history of this country!

I gave you a clear analysis of what happened during buhari's regime and u quoted me and spew all doz jargons!

If you're confuse about what happened during IBB's and Buhari's regimes...you should've asked me to school you on it...

And about the utter madness.... You're served!
Get a brain!
Re: Stop Antagonizing Jonathan's government, Ebenezer Babatope Tells Obasanjo by madjune(m): 7:19am On Dec 04, 2014
foxxynik:

Firstly... I am not ya mate and I experienced all this trouble during Buhari's regime...

About being misinformed...I should advice you to fix ur brain up coz u dnt seems to know anything about the history of this country!

I gave you a clear analysis of what happened during buhari's regime and u quoted me and spew all doz jargons!

If you're confuse about what happened during IBB's and Buhari's regimes...you should've asked me to school you on it...

And about the utter madness.... You're served!
Get a brain!

Clearly MR, you're not my mate.
From your diseased use of english, I could see that. "I should "advice" you to fix your brain."

Pls, its "advise" and not advice. Learn your verb usage at your age.

"You quoted me and spew all those jargons..."

Pls, it should be "spewed" because na past tense.

"If you're confuse about what happened..."
CONFUSE(D).

Back to the matter- Buhari ruled for a year, there's no way he could have executed all you attributed to him in that one year with its lingering damaging effect still felt till date.

It was IBBs devastating 8yrs that cut our economic fibre.

Pls, learn to learn and write based on facts.
Clearly, we are not mates.
Re: Stop Antagonizing Jonathan's government, Ebenezer Babatope Tells Obasanjo by Nobody: 9:01am On Dec 04, 2014
madjune:

Clearly MR, you're not my mate.
From your diseased use of english, I could see that. "I should "advice" you to fix your brain."

Pls, its "advise" and not advice. Learn your verb usage at your age.

"You quoted me and spew all those jargons..."

Pls, it should be "spewed" because na past tense.

"If you're confuse about what happened..."
CONFUSE(D).

Back to the matter- Buhari ruled for a year, there's no way he could have executed all you attributed to him in that one year with its lingering damaging effect still felt till date.

It was IBBs devastating 8yrs that cut our economic fibre.

Pls, learn to learn and write based on facts.
Clearly, we are not mates.

Clearly we're not mates...
I admit that my use of English was too poor...but that was because I underestimated ur manner of reasoning....

Nobody is perfect...and you're NOT perfect...
Your grammatical expression is as poor as mine..
And it's limited to a few ill fated blunders

From your diseased use of english

"Diseased" with the "d" is an adjectival noun which describes a noun or pronoun...and there isn't a noun to describe in the above expression!

So...kid, u're not even close to knowing it all...

there's no way he could have executed all you attributed to him

"There is no way he could have executed all "what" you had
or did attributed to him"

You're still a kid... GMB ruled for two years..

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nigerian_military_juntas_of_196679_and_198398

I duff my hat...take walk son!
Re: Stop Antagonizing Jonathan's government, Ebenezer Babatope Tells Obasanjo by madjune(m): 9:28am On Dec 04, 2014
foxxynik:

Clearly we're not mates...
I admit that my use of English was too poor...but that was because I underestimated ur manner of reasoning....

Nobody is perfect...and you're NOT perfect...
Your grammatical expression is as poor as mine..
And it's limited to a few ill fated blunders

"Diseased" with the "d" is an adjectival noun which describes a noun or pronoun...and there isn't a noun to describe in the above expression!

So...kid, u're not even close to knowing it all...

"There is no way he could have executed all "what" you had
or did attributed to him"

You're still a kid... GMB ruled for two years..

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nigerian_military_juntas_of_196679_and_198398

I duff my hat...take walk son!

Gosh. You amaze everyone on nairaland with your ingrained ignorance and clearly, you're moonwalking on it.

"There isn't a noun in the above expression"

Wow. So the word "english" isn't a proper noun anymore?

Clearly, we no be mates for off point tinz o.
Re: Stop Antagonizing Jonathan's government, Ebenezer Babatope Tells Obasanjo by Nobody: 10:08am On Dec 04, 2014
madjune:

Gosh. You amaze everyone on nairaland with your ingrained ignorance and clearly, you're moonwalking on it.

"There isn't a noun in the above expression"

Wow. So the word "english" isn't a proper noun anymore?

Clearly, we no be mates for off point tinz o.

Jeeez kid...

My Esotericism is crystal and it's not for foools...
It was for people who are politically inclined...

You have no inkling to how you think and post on NL. Seek in haste to attend a lecture and be properly schooled...

"English"
Is a noun when referring to "Language"
But a adjective when referring to "word" generally!

And from the context...it connoted "word"...which is adjective

Note that A noun can co-occur with an expression or an attributive adjective. But adjectives can't. Which means the adjective in ur ascribed context couldn't qualify a noun!
Re: Stop Antagonizing Jonathan's government, Ebenezer Babatope Tells Obasanjo by madjune(m): 12:26pm On Dec 04, 2014
foxxynik:

Jeeez kid...

My Esotericism is crystal and it's not for foools...
It was for people who are politically inclined...

You have no inkling to how you think and post on NL. Seek in haste to attend a lecture and be properly schooled...

"English"
Is a noun when referring to "Language"
But a adjective when referring to "word" generally!

And from the context...it connoted "word"...which is adjective

Note that A noun can co-occur with an expression or an attributive adjective. But adjectives can't. Which means the adjective in ur ascribed context couldn't qualify a noun!

Aint you so pathetic? You're learning english on google. You really have a "real time" problem.

Good luck.
Re: Stop Antagonizing Jonathan's government, Ebenezer Babatope Tells Obasanjo by Nobody: 7:49pm On Dec 04, 2014
madjune:

Aint you so pathetic? You're learning english on google. You really have a "real time" problem.

Good luck.

Not as pathetic as ur foolish self.... Moronnnnnn!
Just wondering what google was created for..if not to search for info...as well as learning!

You'll remain a fool....if u don't make google ur friend...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Oshiomhole Visits Senate Chief Whip, Orji Kalu (photos) / Amidst Devastating Flood In Rivers, Wike Doles Out ₦300m To Lagos Officials / Watch President Buhari's National Address Live

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.