Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,873 members, 7,976,257 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 11:38 PM

The Metamorphosis Of A Love Affair - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Metamorphosis Of A Love Affair (796 Views)

Some Character Traits That Places A Lady In The Class Of A Love Peddler / The Metamorphosis Of Life / A Love Story In 22 Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Metamorphosis Of A Love Affair by Orikinla(m): 12:40pm On Nov 29, 2008
Metamorphosis of a Love Affair

This is not about me.
It is the love story of how long a man can wait for the woman he loves to wed her and her alone.

How long can you wait for the one you love if he or she is not ready for marriage?

I will continue this post on Monday.

Stay tuned.
Re: The Metamorphosis Of A Love Affair by bigwidza(m): 12:43pm On Nov 29, 2008
6hrs
Re: The Metamorphosis Of A Love Affair by sistajay(f): 12:50pm On Nov 29, 2008
What's the rush? I can wait forever!
Re: The Metamorphosis Of A Love Affair by emeraldbee: 2:51pm On Nov 29, 2008
I can wait yrs - no sweat cheesy
Re: The Metamorphosis Of A Love Affair by Nobody: 11:24am On Nov 30, 2008
for me if l really love u l wont let go no be by force o but l will let u know in various ways that l truly love u want u wink
Re: The Metamorphosis Of A Love Affair by CrazyMan(m): 12:46pm On Nov 30, 2008
If am ready for marriage, she has too be ready also or I might just change my mind.
Re: The Metamorphosis Of A Love Affair by 25more(f): 10:11pm On Nov 30, 2008
i cant long cause my biological clock wont wait for me in order for me to wait for the person.
Re: The Metamorphosis Of A Love Affair by CrazyMan(m): 10:55pm On Nov 30, 2008
@fxmike. What's your problem
Re: The Metamorphosis Of A Love Affair by 25more(f): 2:33am On Dec 01, 2008
fxmike:

Earn 30% monthly in raymike investment enterprise,we are committed team that deal on forex trading with a visionary of making your finacial freedom in this global crisis for more information please visit WWW.FOREX-MENTOR1

CALL:08055047313

MAKE $200 daily trading forex market with mine mechanical strategy which can predict the direction of the trend on a pratical one on one training with the guru for a week and 4 month mentorship so as to guide you on live trading.

CALL:08055047313

CONTACT ME FOR FOREX TRAINING ONE ON ONE TRAINING WITH NIGERIA FOREX MENTOR LIVE IN MY OFFICE ON MY LAPTOP TRADING FOREX

ORDER FOR MY SUPER ROBOT WHICH WAS ABLE TO TURN $270 TO $3977 IN 6 WEEKS FOR PROVE OF ACCOUNT CONTACT ME 08055047313

MY TRADING INDICATOR IS AVAILABLE PERFORMER IS BELOW

CONTACT ME FOR 5 DAYS FREE FOREX ALERT VIA PHONE OR E-MAIL (register by sending FREE FOREXSIGNAL to raymikeinvest@yahoo.com) or text free forex signal to +2348055047313

this mine yahoo id: raymikeinvest

some have two eyes but only see with one, some have two parts of brain left and right but only think with one. na wah o shocked
how in the world could this response b posted here. not even close,
P.S read the topic b4 u post, the topic is the metamorphosis of a love affair not metamorphosis of doing or advertsing one kind yeye business angry
Re: The Metamorphosis Of A Love Affair by Nobody: 2:45am On Dec 01, 2008
As long as it takes.cuz if i marry someone else my heart wont be there.
Re: The Metamorphosis Of A Love Affair by Nobody: 2:46am On Dec 01, 2008
As long as it takes.cuz if i marry someone else my heart wont be there.
Re: The Metamorphosis Of A Love Affair by Nobody: 6:36pm On Dec 01, 2008
Lets hear the full story first undecided
Re: The Metamorphosis Of A Love Affair by Tgirl4real(f): 6:51pm On Dec 01, 2008
Me sef dey wait for d full torey, plus Orikinla sef. . .
Re: The Metamorphosis Of A Love Affair by ndumart: 6:56pm On Dec 01, 2008
I cant wait for too long. What if i wait and something somehow somewhere happens along the way and she gives me one reason why it cant work out after all my wait?
Re: The Metamorphosis Of A Love Affair by 190: 11:18pm On Dec 01, 2008
i can only wait 4 8mins
anyway 25%more--how u dey
i love u ok
i really do
Re: The Metamorphosis Of A Love Affair by smurf(f): 11:21pm On Dec 01, 2008
Me i dont like fast love anywayz na the slow one way take time to mature they last long, kiss kiss
Re: The Metamorphosis Of A Love Affair by 25more(f): 3:09am On Dec 02, 2008
190:

i can only wait 4 8mins
anyway 25%more--how u dey
i love u ok
i really do

i dey kampe thanks 4 asking cheesy
u nko grin
how ur relationship de work out? that girl still de give u headache, or everything ok now?
Re: The Metamorphosis Of A Love Affair by Orikinla(m): 10:40am On Dec 02, 2008
I apologize for the delay.

Working in Lagos is not easy.

My buddy is now as old as Jacob when Jacob was deceived into wedding Leah in the Holy Bible, because he has been waiting for a pretty old maid since they met in 2003.
She is the oldest in her family and all her sisters are married, She is about 40 and pressure is mounting on her to get married. But she is not excited about getting hitched by my buddy and is very happy as a successful paramedic and a landlady in Abuja. My buddy has done everything possible to win her hand in marriage. If there is a category for the Guinness World Records for sending love text messages, my buddy would be the proud record holder for sending thousands since 2003 to date to this old maid. But she has swallowed everyone of the love text messages and still refused to wed my buddy. She is not even dating another man.
Re: The Metamorphosis Of A Love Affair by steve49ja(m): 11:17am On Dec 02, 2008
if she a lesbian? and is your friend on about her wealth?
Re: The Metamorphosis Of A Love Affair by biolabee(m): 3:08pm On Dec 15, 2008
steve49ja:

if she a lesbian? and is your friend on about her wealth?

lol they are both psychos cool

(1) (Reply)

Guidelines For The Dating Game! / Attract More Ladies! / Re: I Like This Girl Very Much, But My English Is Not Good. Can I Use Pidgin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.