Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,709 members, 7,879,094 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 12:32 PM

Is The Police Truly Your Friend ? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is The Police Truly Your Friend ? (412 Views)

Is Police Truly Our Friends: The Wickedness Of Tijani / Is The Nigerian Police Truly A Citizen's Friend? / Is The Police Truly Your Friend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is The Police Truly Your Friend ? by akoaki(m): 8:57am On Nov 27, 2014
I saw the inscription "Police is your friend" on the walls of the Nigerian police one time i visited an officer. During interviews, the police has persistently told us that they are the best friends of nigerians.
I believe a friend is someone who you can call in times of need for help and he would unconditionally give it to you.
But going by the past and current activities of our men in black, am inclined to ask ; is the police in Nigeria truly our friend ?
Re: Is The Police Truly Your Friend ? by teemanbastos(m): 9:00am On Nov 27, 2014
lmao..

Re: Is The Police Truly Your Friend ? by lonelydora: 9:00am On Nov 27, 2014
"Forget wetin they write for motor, enter motor".

Until you have a case that's when you will understand the meaning of that sentence.

(1) (Reply)

Youth Party Of Nigeria-ypn / OAU Visit: Afenifere Berates Jonathan / Female Suicide Bomber Arrested In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.