Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,618 members, 7,888,972 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 07:31 PM

I"i've Made £13 000 From Endorsements Just Cos I Look Like Rihanna", Andele Lara - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I"i've Made £13 000 From Endorsements Just Cos I Look Like Rihanna", Andele Lara (1216 Views)

Top 10 Nigerian Artistes With The Biggest Endorsements / DIRTY! Actress Efya Owusu, Shares Her Own See-through Pic Just Like Rihanna.. / ~Ex-Beauty Queen Adaeze Igwe looks Like Rihanna . . .~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I"i've Made £13 000 From Endorsements Just Cos I Look Like Rihanna", Andele Lara by estellinas(f): 9:32am On Nov 27, 2014
Meet Andele Lara who is a carbon copy of pop sensation, Rihanna.She says.... Finish readily,see more pics at the Source: http://..com

1 Share

Re: I"i've Made £13 000 From Endorsements Just Cos I Look Like Rihanna", Andele Lara by lonngmann(m): 9:53am On Nov 27, 2014
Thank your stars that you dont look like weird Mc
Re: I"i've Made £13 000 From Endorsements Just Cos I Look Like Rihanna", Andele Lara by dplomaticVal: 10:43am On Nov 27, 2014
she's reaping where she didn't sow. that's her fortune sha... hope riri doesn't sue her for impersonation.
Re: I"i've Made £13 000 From Endorsements Just Cos I Look Like Rihanna", Andele Lara by axortedbabe(f): 10:56am On Nov 27, 2014
dplomaticVal:
she's reaping where she didn't sow. that's her fortune sha... hope riri doesn't sue her for impersonation.
she is not impersonating anybody, she is not answering her name neither did she pose as riri..bae is just takin advantage of her looks..
Re: I"i've Made £13 000 From Endorsements Just Cos I Look Like Rihanna", Andele Lara by dplomaticVal: 1:07pm On Nov 27, 2014
axortedbabe:
she is not impersonating anybody, she is not answering her name neither did she pose as riri..bae is just takin vantage of her looks..
she still impersonated her. she used her look to trick some peeps(myself inclusive) into believing she's rihanna
Re: I"i've Made £13 000 From Endorsements Just Cos I Look Like Rihanna", Andele Lara by estellinas(f): 6:56pm On Nov 29, 2014
yeah

(1) (Reply)

A Portrait By 16years Old Deborah Deborah To Pokolee For Her Kind Gesture(pics) / Nigerian Names Of Foreign Celebs / "I Can't Spell My Boyfriend's Name" - Miley Cyrus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.