Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,840 members, 7,872,819 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:49 PM

Frenchman Invents Pills That Makes Farts Smell Like Chocolate [photo] - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Frenchman Invents Pills That Makes Farts Smell Like Chocolate [photo] (674 Views)

HALELUYAH! Oyibo Magic:Medicine To Make Yor Mess Dey Smell Like Chocolate Is Out / 100-year-old Frenchman Sets 100km Cycling Record / Why Do Nigerian Women Smell Like That? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Frenchman Invents Pills That Makes Farts Smell Like Chocolate [photo] by DickDastardly(m): 1:20pm On Nov 27, 2014
A French inventor has said the pills he developed is able to make bodily gases smell like chocolate and the brilliant idea was inspired by a particularly flatulent meal he had with his friends. UPI reports: Christian Poincheval, 65, of Gesvres, said his Lutin Malin or Crafty Imp line of pills can make a customer's bodily gases smell like chocolate, roses or violets. Poincheval developed the chocolate scent specially for Christmas. The website selling the products bill the pills as "The Father Christmas fart pill that gives your farts the scent of chocolate." "It's a nice present for the festive season," Poincheval told The Local. "There will be a real need for these pills over Christmas." Poincheval said the invention was inspired by an uncomfortably flatulent dinner with friends about six years ago. "We had just come back from Switzerland and we were eating a lot with our friends and the smell from the flatulence was really terrible. We couldn't breathe so me and a friend decided something had to be done," Poincheval said. The pills are billed as "100 percent natural" and include fennel, seaweed and blueberries among their ingredients.

Re: Frenchman Invents Pills That Makes Farts Smell Like Chocolate [photo] by DickDastardly(m): 1:24pm On Nov 27, 2014
cool grin cool
Hmmm!
Many Nairalanders will need this pill!
Re: Frenchman Invents Pills That Makes Farts Smell Like Chocolate [photo] by adanduka: 1:44pm On Nov 27, 2014
I'ld prefer one that smells like a nice flower or any nice non-edible thing.
This may make chocolate lovers hate chocolate because if this pill can change fart gas to 'chocolate gas', then the chocolate I'm about eating may be a flavour from fart transformed gas shocked
Re: Frenchman Invents Pills That Makes Farts Smell Like Chocolate [photo] by FLAWLES(f): 2:11pm On Nov 27, 2014
*smiles*i know dis man na...i school in France cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Ladoke Akintola University Of Technology Ogbomoso 2013/2014rain Semester Calenda / Ten Golden Rules To Keep Your Marriage Blissful / Live Pictures From Cross River State 2014 Carnival

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.